India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I am in Navi Mumbai and here also we had a 3-4 hour long power cut :rage:
Usually this is the fault of the incompetents at MSEB, but they fix whatever their issue is in an hour's time.
Never witnessed such a long power cut in recent years.

I don't like to be tinfoil hat wala but I think this is Ching chongs beta testing things.
That's what my guess was as well, it seems very in line with what they'd try early on (just like messing with waters/flooding in Northeast, or trying cyberattacks against us).

Hopefully it's just local incompetence (though that doesn't bode well in a conflict either)

shade

Country flag
Relax people becase it costs chainese commies approximately 1 yen to giv thar soldiers a cheap uniform and a basic threeday training course. That is not difficult. However, it is quite expensive to produce weapons, even if they are cheap, unreliable pieces of shit. Thus, ccps forced everyone to learn kung fu in hopes that they might have rare chance of winning if they ever get close enough to engage in hand to hand combat. In a group of five ugly 3.5feet standard chainese manchild , there will be one or two with rifles the rest might be armed with Dao swords and three-section staffs,LULZ! The others will just throw fireballs at you and hope you die like a low budget ching choing film. Look at these douchebags often parades its military equipment since they've made some progress since the "great leap forward" but most of weapons are 10000 % outdated. It's a ploy to convince us that attacking chaina is foolhardy but the truth is that ccp only has its massive infantry division as an asset. We just gotta realize that chainese are weakest **** in reality actually a very weak country with only the power to only oppress its citizens, chainese will get pimp-slapped lyk an overdosed hooker as it has been in the past. (10k mongols = 30 million chainese culled , 500k japs = 30 million chainese culled again , 1 alpha 3.5 foot fat fuck lmao = 30 million chainese again culled) . These are weakest race to exist upon in the face of universe .
1602489743638.png

Their infantry and grunts are comedy tier, their materiel, MIC production and already built up Infra and Infrastructure building capability are their advantages.
Their grunts are only-child softies, even if recruited from le chad rural areas, they have no experience of insurgencies, let alone war and their only "strength" must be bullying Uyghur Turkis and Tibetans

cereal killer

Country flag
"It is difficult to say what the Chinese will do. But they will not sit quietly in South Bank."
There is a growing certainty in South Block that that there could be a limited escalation on the ground within a month.
@shreyadhoundial reports.

“The spirit of the statement has largely held on the ground. But there have been reports of PLA tanks and infantry coming dangerously close to an Indian position in one friction spot last week”
I think they'll likely make a move on DBO just before winter sets in.. & try to gain physical access. There is no other space where they won't be pushed back so DBO might just be the hotspot. Panag also hinted at the vulnerability of DBO

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I think they'll likely make a move on DBO just before winter sets in.. & try to gain physical access. There is no other space where they won't be pushed back so DBO might just be the hotspot. Panag also hinted at the vulnerability of DBO
Panag also said that in 48 hrs after the capture of strategic heights a counterattack was imminent.

Suhaldev

Country flag
JUST IN: Nirbhay cruise missile test-firing aborted 8 minutes after launch. Planned use of killswitch after a reported glitch. Details awaited.

shade

Country flag
I think the nature of corruption in each region is different: in chaina , corruption results in too much being built; in India , corruption results in too little or nothing being built .
Here they get more kickbacks from Import and foreign companies getting contracts, There they get more out of domestic production which is exported, since CCP has a policy to allow minimal foreign control of their economy, while gaming the so-called free trade system in their favour.
A Large chunk of Chinese exports and equipment supplied through contracts come from State owned enterprises, SOEs are headed by powerful and wealthy CCP members.

FalconZero

Country flag
could this be true? or is this another bakchodi from either chinese or our trp hungry media? :notsure:

We all know how it acted out last time we tried to agree with a similar proposal. Plus why should we move? We are well within our side of LAC, they are the ones who unilaterally changed the status quo, the onus is on them. We should not agree to anything on Southern Bank of pangong tso.
Also, it's hilarious that two completely contradicting news was posted back to back, one about war within a month and other about 'de-escalation'.

shade

Country flag
We all know how it acted out last time we tried to agree with a similar proposal. Plus why should we move? We are well within our side of LAC, they are the ones who unilaterally changed the status quo, the onus is on them. We should not agree to anything on Southern Bank of pangong tso.
Also, it's hilarious that two completely contradicting news was posted back to back, one about war within a month and other about 'de-escalation'.
Behold, the magic of SuTrO sE HuME PaTa ChALa hAi

cereal killer

Country flag
Man so so disappointed with Nirbhay. Wait continues for our first ever Indigenous Subsonic cruise missile. DRDO needs to up its game. I am losing hope over it now:facepalm:

Illusive

Country flag
I am in Navi Mumbai and here also we had a 3-4 hour long power cut :rage:
Usually this is the fault of the incompetents at MSEB, but they fix whatever their issue is in an hour's time.
Never witnessed such a long power cut in recent years.

I don't like to be tinfoil hat wala but I think this is Ching chongs beta testing things.
Most probably incompetence at multiple levels acummulated problems over long period of time. It doesn't make sense to test something and spook your enemies to have further checks and balances.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
could this be true? or is this another bakchodi from either chinese or our trp hungry media? :notsure:

Yes! But they want us to move back to Finger 2 which is not possible as our claim line extends to Sirijap, 9 km East of Finger 4. The best solution would be that the area between both claim lines of India (Sirijap) and China (Finger 4) becomes a no man's land where both forces can patrol up to their respective claim lines. I don't see any other solution.

Does anyone here have a better and practical way out of this impasse that is a face saver for both countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles