India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
"It is difficult to say what the Chinese will do. But they will not sit quietly in South Bank."
There is a growing certainty in South Block that that there could be a limited escalation on the ground within a month.
@shreyadhoundial reports.

“The spirit of the statement has largely held on the ground. But there have been reports of PLA tanks and infantry coming dangerously close to an Indian position in one friction spot last week”
I do hope our babus are right now not PISSING in their pants.
Becuase we are ready, yes, 1962 blot removal time has came mitroooon.
Beware, chinaman will certainly use it's high tech gadgetry to full use both for war and propaganda.
It will try to show the world that not to mess with china.
Let's give them a war that they will CRY whenever they remember it.

If I had been there, I would had pre-empted them and launched a war, untill what time we will think and believe "let's enemy fire first" yes, like enemy will let you REACT after FIRING FIRST and it's good to be first for once for your own soldiers life, if we act first we can achieve our goal and do our own wait and watch after that.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I do hope our babus are right now not PISSING in their pants.
Becuase we are ready, yes, 1962 blot removal time has came mitroooon.
Beware, chinaman will certainly use it's high tech gadgetry to full use both for war and propaganda.
It will try to show the world that not to mess with china.
Let's give them a war that they will CRY whenever they remember it.

If I had been there, I would had pre-empted them and launched a war, untill what time we will think and believe "let's enemy fire first" yes, like enemy will let you REACT after FIRING FIRST and it's good to be first for once.
I don't think chicoms are dumb enough to be behind the power-cut in Mumbai, because if it's discovered that Chinese transmission/switching equipment is behind the powercut in a city like Mumbai, governments around the world will start removing Chinese equipment and cancelling contracts.

Mumbaikars are paying the price of congress raj. Creating scarcities and ruling over chaos are congress hallmarks.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Bombay! I have my reasons (Re. anti-north India backlash by SS and Marathi Manoos) to call Bombay nothing but Bombay and not Mumbai. If you do not mind, I am curious to know your reason(s)?
Partially the same :laugh:

And also because I've always been the type of guy, that if you insist I can't do something for no good reason (especially under threat), then I'll probably go out of my way to do it.

Not to mention, logically speaking - it became what it became (world famous trade hub/metro + brand) under the name Bombay in British times. And many people from various (mostly merchant/business) groups which made it what it was, refer to it by the same name.

I tend to refer to most other big cities by old names as well (Calcutta, Bangalore, Madras etc)

johnq

I don't think chicoms are dumb enough to be behind the power-cut in Mumbai, because if it's discovered that Chinese transmission/switching equipment is behind the powercut in a city like Mumbai, governments around the world will start removing Chinese equipment and cancelling contracts.

Mumbaikars are paying the price of congress raj. Creating scarcities and ruling over chaos are congress hallmarks.
Whether or not Chicoms are behind this power outage, the government(s) (national, state and local) should remove all Chinese equipment from critical infrastructure. It's just common sense to not allow your enemy to infiltrate your infrastructure.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
We can hate them, but we cannot ignore them. I seriously envy their capacity to roll out warships like hot cakes. I hope people in south block are seeing this.
Don't fall for the spit and polish of the Chinese! Half their stuff is fake and doesn't work.

As the saying goes: the best way to sink a Chinese Sub is to put it in the water! 😝

Cactus09

Country flag
Don't fall for the spit and polish of the Chinese! Half their stuff is fake and doesn't work.

As the saying goes: the best way to sink a Chinese Sub is to put it in the water! 😝
That is fine. But we cannot afford to underestimate its capabilities. Even the USN is concerned about Type 55 class ships.

johnq

That is fine. But we cannot afford to underestimate its capabilities. Even the USN is concerned about Type 55 class ships.
The US military is only "concerned" about its funding; it's decades ahead of the Chinese in technology. The US military just wants to keep it that way; I agree with that part because the US and other democracies like India should stay ahead in the technology game, given Chinese criminal activities.

shade

Country flag
Good to hear, a lot of the people on twitter who reported it were suggesting that it was city wide.

The sheer scale and importance made me ponder whether it's a Chinese move.
I am in Navi Mumbai and here also we had a 3-4 hour long power cut :rage:
Usually this is the fault of the incompetents at MSEB, but they fix whatever their issue is in an hour's time.
Never witnessed such a long power cut in recent years.

I don't like to be tinfoil hat wala but I think this is Ching chongs beta testing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles