India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4tsula67

Country flag
I have a question that a lot of my friends ask me.
Why do we need at least small a scale war with china?
What would be your answer to this question.

Knowitall

I will answer this in one simple line.

To get our territories back.

Ask your friends to go to school and learn geography and history to understand the importance of land.

N4tsula67

Country flag
I will answer this in one simple line.

To get our territories back.

Ask your friends to go to school and learn geography and history to understand the importance of land.
Well i understand that and i even know how chinkis strategy work(salami slicing and pearl etc etc) if we go peace again (like in past) they will exploit this like in past. But they still be like bruh peace bro we can't go on war bro china will block south china sea bro economy bro.

Rajendra chozhan

Country flag
A small ,decisive battle in favour of India with good amount of loss to Chinese will bring a prolonged peace along LAC. Aggression will decrease. Who knows, Xi might be made scapegoat by his CPC opponents and he may move out.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
A small scale war with an Indian victory or for that matter even a stalemate would have the following advantages:
1) Burial of ghost of 1962
2) Increased dominance and importance in Asia.
3) May bring the end of Xi not necessarily the CCP.
4) Overnight reversal of allegiance of immediate neighboring countries.
5) An overall increase in stature in the world and amongst the international community.
and most importantly.
6) At least 10 years of guaranteed peace along the LAC which could be used to divert resources to our western border to "set right" Pakistan.

shade

Country flag
Well i understand that and i even know how chinkis strategy work(salami slicing and pearl etc etc) if we go peace again (like in past) they will exploit this like in past. But they still be like bruh peace bro we can't go on war bro china will block south china sea bro economy bro.
Are your friends MEA babus by any chance?

Cheran

Country flag
Well i understand that and i even know how chinkis strategy work(salami slicing and pearl etc etc) but they still be like bruh peace bro we can't go on war bro china will block south china sea bro economy bro.
1. Chinese Wuhan virus has already killed 100000 plus Indians, maimed thousands of others with life long difficulties, impacted economy & shattered the dreams of millions of people
2. With great difficulty, India had brought millions out of poverty but because of this pandemic, chances are that very many of them will again go below the poverty line

So yes, economy wise we are already in a bad state, thanks to thug Han maoist ethno state of China.

Imagine prior to 1950 Chinese troops were beyond tibet, now they are inching on our land. Wish our past leadership had some strategic foresight. *Sigh*

War is bad but cowardice or passing the buck to future generations is worse.

Knowitall

Asl them counter questions.

Why do they think we can't fight china do they know the lay of the land the troop strength deployments etc?

Do they know that a bankrupt India had fought multiple wars and came out victories before.

Do they know that war often ends up jump starting the industry and massive policy changes which could be great for us.

Ask them to open their geography textbook and look at where multiple important rivers flowing into India start from.

Ask them how are they going to block the SCS which is a global trade route.

Asl them who will support them.

Asl them if they know about forex reserves.

And finally ask them why are they such hijdas why this an insult to hijadas they are much better.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Asl them counter questions.

Why do they think we can't fight china do they know the lay of the land the troop strength lay of the land?

Do they know that a bankrupt India had fought multiple wars and came out victories before.

Do they know that war often ends up jump starting the industry and massive policy changes which could be great for us.

Ask them to open their geography textbook and look at where multiple important rivers flowing into India start from.

Ask them how are they going to block the SCS which is a global trade route.

Asl them who will support them.

Asl them if they know about forex reserves.

And finally ask them why are they such hijdas why this an insult to hijadas they are much better.
Most importantly, a country that cannot defend its borders imho does not deserve to be called one.

AZTEC

Country flag
A small scale war with an Indian victory or for that matter even a stalemate would have the following advantages:
1) Burial of ghost of 1962
We partially buried the ghost of 1962 during the 1967 Nathu-La/Cho-La battle against China. We won that battle.

But the sad thing is that many Indians don’t even know about this.

In fact, China’s 1967 loss was one of the main reasons why China didn’t help Pakistan in 1971.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
We already buried the ghost of 1962 during the 1967 Nathu-La/Cho-La battle. We won that battle.

In fact, China’s 1967 loss was one of the main reasons why China didn’t help Pakistan in 1971.
Fair enough, but any new victory should be so embarrassing for them that they won't dare to rake up '62

johnq

1. Chinese Wuhan virus has already killed 100000 plus Indians, maimed thousands of others with life long difficulties, impacted economy & shattered the dreams of millions of people
2. With great difficulty, India had brought millions out of poverty but because of this pandemic, chances are that very many of them will again go below the poverty line

So yes, economy wise we are already in a bad state, thanks to thug Han maoist ethno state of China.

Imagine prior to 1950 Chinese troops were beyond tibet, now they are inching on our land. Wish our past leadership had some strategic foresight. *Sigh*

War is bad but cowardice or passing the buck to future generations is worse.
The Chinese virus has killed at least over a million worldwide already, and I bet it's being under-reported by a huge margin. Plus there are all the deaths that are an indirect result of the world economy crashing. It's looking more and more like the Chinese created the virus in a lab and released it to the world on purpose. The world needs to unite with a singular purpose of removing the Chinese Communist Party from China, and removing the PLA from all areas illegally occupied by China.

johnq

Big tech scared of CCP. Somehow CCP is able to arm-twist US tech despite most of these platforms not even available in China.
India is too low in the tech pecking order.
I would not worry though. WION is doing a great job.
It's US corporate greed. What these billionaires (twitter, facebook, google) don't realize is that they are cutting the tree that they are sitting on for short term fianancial gain. Their assets will become worthless once the Chinese take over.

Illusive

Country flag
Not a cyber attack right. I am not seeing much info online.
We sometimes give too much credit to Cheenis. It was a equipment failure by TATA Power, although I would wait for more info. It was unique in the sense that even public systems got affected. But there is enough counter messures for that. There was electricity in certain parts like mine where Adani supplies(You can choose between TATA and ADANI). Most of the TATA network suffered, most of my friends are in it. Even BEST who just borrows electricity from TATA i think.

cereal killer

Country flag
We partially buried the ghost of 1962 during the 1967 Nathu-La/Cho-La battle against China. We won that battle.

I always felt after Indira.. India became a little too soft.. In its approach. We entered in our shell. Even in Rajiv's tenure we saw Operation Brasstacks.. Even though it didn't materialise but those were still good days & of course General Sunderji.
Then Kargil.. We had every excuse to launch into PoK since Pakistan was clear aggressor but again we decided to respect LoC. Then came MMS Govt. the worst of the lot.. Those 10 years nearly erased all the good work done & even Gandhi would feel Nothing in front of those dudes. Modi has some what decided to bring back the good old days.. But it's a long tough road & he needs to stay focused.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Bcz this is the best time for war with China and take back Akshaya Hind as India is more stronger diplomatically than China right now. India has the west and east support . Even US and Japan are ready to give military support as they also has interests in SCS.
You can't miss this Chance and sort out all the border issues with war. China is not going back without small or big war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles