India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackViking

Country flag
It's the latest carbine being offered by OFB.
Well what I mean is that many of our forum members have said that OFB latest carbines are also not up to the mark. And I was wondering if these carbines can be ordered from private players like SSS defense & PLR.

Knowitall

Anti India country, they are against the other Gulf Arabs and support Turkey and Pakistan over a host of issues, and also take the Paki position on Kashmir.
Qatari owned Al-Jizzeera regularly puts out anti Indian hitpieces.
Guess we can't ask anyone anymore.

Maybe we should try and license produce the embraer C-390 millennium or the Japanese C-2.

Embraer seems easier since the company is on sale.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Looks like PLA planning to increase their presence near Barahoti and Pulam Sumda area

johnq

The Quad juggernaut has just begun. Give it time.
I think there is some confusion as to the benefits of what the Quad really means. Real time intelligence sharing and military coordination between these 4 countries is incredibly invaluable, because they represent different pressure points along Chinese land and sea borders. So one example would be putting aircraft carriers in the South China Sea, and Japan and Australia putting aircraft and ships along different parts of Chinese border in order to limit the number of aircraft and ships that China can use against any one adversary, such as India. Then there is also intelligence sharing about Chinese radars, sonars, submarines, ECM exploits to disable Chinese weapons. All this can add up to be incredibly valuable intel in any war with China.

FalconZero

Country flag
Some interesting data from recently released Pew Research Center article about views related China in different countries:
1) Percentage of people having negative views about China is historically high in multiple countries
1602066133090.png

2) Percentage of people who have no confidence in Xitler (almost 78% or above in most countries)
1602066141574.png

3) This was interesting, older people dislike bat munchers more (83%+ on an average)
1602066149483.png

4) People don't trust Winnie the Pooh! (on an average 78%+ consider Xi as Xitler)

1602066166661.png

1602066171430.png

1602066161038.png

Source : https://www.pewresearch.org/global/...china-reach-historic-highs-in-many-countries/

FalconZero

Country flag
SSS defences claims of indigenous rifle got royally wrecked here on DFI
I know about that thread, skimmed through it, almost it seems they are just doing the assembly part but design is their own, proly cuz there's no order so they are using imported products maybe if they are given chance something better can be expected, just my opinion.
What about PLR systems, they can carry out license production and later maybe bring out their own variants, it's a better option than UAE based caracal in the long term.

shade

Country flag
Should take up that UAE company on its offer to produce the carbines (which had already been selected) in India.
Make in India lobby cancelled this afaik because OFB out of the blue said that they can make a better carbine, now this will take back and forth between Army brass doing NoT AcCoRdiNG To rEqs and OFB doing their kamchor half assed bullshit with some turd like insas being delivered after 5-8 years of pointless back and forth.
Another 4-5 years to convince GoI of potato tier OFB guns, meanwhile the army is starved of the carbines it needs.

I sound like a tinfoil hat wearer, but i'm convinced there is some 3rd group that does this Import lobby vs make in India lobby back and forth so as to deny IA the arms that it needs for a long time, this only benefits our enemies tbh

shade

Country flag
Some interesting data from recently released Pew Research Center article about views related China in different countries:
1) Percentage of people having negative views about China is historically high in multiple countries
View attachment 61866

2) Percentage of people who have no confidence in Xitler (almost 78% or above in most countries)
View attachment 61867

3) This was interesting, older people dislike bat munchers more (83%+ on an average)
View attachment 61868

4) People don't trust Winnie the Pooh! (on an average 78%+ consider Xi as Xitler)

View attachment 61870
View attachment 61871

View attachment 61869
Source : https://www.pewresearch.org/global/...china-reach-historic-highs-in-many-countries/
Sadly this is temporary because of pic related

1602067309043.png

All these Goras, Japaneez, Koreans etc will go back to being NPCs with their cheap Chinese shoes, Chinese clothes, Chinese plastic widgets and Made in China electronics after 1-2 years.

Only India will have a constant Anti-China sentiment which will only increase over the years, rest all first world countries are made up of Consoomer population and Business interests first dalal "leaders", and third world countries are practically ghulams to Chinese money, look at SEAsia, look at Africa, look around the Indian subcontinent.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Guess we can't ask anyone anymore.

Maybe we should try and license produce the embraer C-390 millennium or the Japanese C-2.

Embraer seems easier since the company is on sale.
Only Embraer Commercial is on offer as of now. The military + commercial was offered to Boeing probably because they could add value to the program. That said, if India ends up purchasing (strangely no news now) the commercial arm, getting on the Millennium Program won't be too difficult. But then is it worth its.

mandestiny

Country flag
Nobody know actual picture. I think GOI silence makes everyone feel that china occupied our land. Their objective is completed.

I want to know one thing from gurus, if GOI don't even think about getting back lost territory then what's the purpose of importing heavy defense machines ? Means if you don't fight then these will never going to be use or solve our purpose.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Nobody know actual picture. I think GOI silence makes everyone feel that china occupied our land. Their objective is completed.

I want to know one thing from gurus, if GOI don't even think about getting back lost territory then what's the purpose of importing heavy defense machines ? Means if you don't fight then these will never going to be use or solve our purpose.
War is imminent. Do not doubt it for a second.
Forward deployment on LAC means only one thing.

johnq

It's not that simple. The real infiltration is economic, not just some land in the Himalayas. The Chinese companies and products have to be pushed out. Dependence of Indian businesses on China has to be overcome. But much of this also depends on first defeating Covid-19 and the Indian economy recovering. You cannot defeat China without first becoming economically independent from it. That is the real war.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
So, people watched the news. In the Hathras case apparently 100 crores were funded in from Muslim countries to create instability and riots in the name of caste system. We will know more on this soon.:dude::dude:

Since Khangress's this bid was also foiled, Pappu is at it again with China. :hehe:

And ofcourse my reply to this. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::laugh::laugh::laugh:

62f28f692027b1b3f6c37ecd55003142.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles