India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchZZ

Country flag
It will not make any sense to you since you have chosen to be nonsensical.
How have I chosen to be nonsensical? I suggest you read what Lt Gen Panag said. Without Black Top, the whole mission/operations are useless.

"If Black Top not held then you can not hold Gurung Hill. This is reason why we lost it in 62. My assessment is based solely on terrain knowledge."

"The markings on image are wrong. However, believe whatever you want. I have given you what I assess based on terrain analysis and my experience. If we have not taken Black Top&Helmet then we can not hold Gurung Hill or other areas secured north of Spanggur Gap on 29/30 Aug."

Like I said, IF it is true, I'd be very disappointed. I still don't think it is but I'd be very disappointed after reading Lt Gen Syed Ata Hasnain and Panag's analyses.

cereal killer

Country flag
How have I chosen to be nonsensical? I suggest you read what Lt Gen Panag said. Without Black Top, the whole mission/operations are useless.

"If Black Top not held then you can not hold Gurung Hill. This is reason why we lost it in 62. My assessment is based solely on terrain knowledge."

"The markings on image are wrong. However, believe whatever you want. I have given you what I assess based on terrain analysis and my experience. If we have not taken Black Top&Helmet then we can not hold Gurung Hill or other areas secured north of Spanggur Gap on 29/30 Aug."

Like I said, IF it is true, I'd be very disappointed. I still don't think it is but I'd be very disappointed after reading Lt Gen Syed Ata Hasnain and Panag's analyses.
But Gurung Hill is right on the LAC & Black Top is outside the LAC... Not sure what's the big deal you are making out of it. The Moldo garrison is still under siege.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I am amazed we have a plethora of Satellite imagery experts in the Forum ... maybe in India too including Skukla and Swiney... and they can even debunk an ex-officer who did imagery interpretation for major part of his service..

Imagery interpretation is a technical subject that requires adequate training and experience especially military-grade interpretations. The whole thing depends on Orbit of the satellite, Time of satellite pass, its resolution, weather angle, and level of visible light. If open-source imagery such as Google starts giving military level imageries then, the billion-dollar business will collapse.

But here everyone is so cocksure of Nathan, Ruster and Buster and themselves..

Thamba folks.. Thamba....

another_armchair

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars utha le utha le TV 9 ko upar re mai to Pak Pak hua. These idiots dont knew anything.
View attachment 59064
Original source - IAF = Israeli Air Force. Another Su-Kai 35 like gem by TV-9 Gujarat.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
5 army porters missing from arunachal have returned. China handed over today.
Chinese news agencies telling them as spies.
Source NewsX

omaebakabaka

The kailash range starts from around blacktop..
May be so, but what kind of sensational claim is that based on such a marginal movement when applied in that context. I truly hope Tibet becomes independant and Kailash is accessible to Hindus without commies laying seige to it but this is him getting his twitter high in cheap.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
May be so, but what kind of sensational claim is that based on such a marginal movement when applied in that context. I truly hope Tibet becomes independant and Kailash is accessible to Hindus without commies laying seige to it but this is him getting his twitter high in cheap.
Aswathama deception.

Technically it indeed is called Kailash range, but using it in that way it's just hyping.

mokoman

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars utha le utha le TV 9 ko upar re mai to Pak Pak hua. These idiots dont knew anything.
View attachment 59064

There is really no point to arguing back and forth.

some of those red are our camps .

A Indian news site published pictures from those red locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles