India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Jeez, I am looking at SDF and a few other Chink sites.

I used to think they were better than the Pakis in logic. Nope. I was so goddamn wrong. About time we shatter this belief that our fight is only against the CCP and not against the Chinese people.
They are fcukin piece of trash just like their cheap stuff... Even after infecting the human race with chinki virus they are so un ashamed to point fingers and blame others.

The only reason batmunchers were able to progress was japanese . Japan not just aided them financially out of guilt but also their Chinese women who preferred japanese and Korean men apart from Mongols to impregnate themselves in droves. That led to the next gen with increased IQ . Else the chinks are utter trash as always .

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They are fcukin piece of trash just like their cheap stuff... Even after infecting the human race with chinki virus they are so un ashamed to point fingers and blame others.

The only reason batmunchers were able to progress was japanese . Japan not just aided them financially out of guilt but also their Chinese women who preferred japanese and Korean men apart from Mongols to impregnate themselves in droves. That led to the next gen with increased IQ . Else the chinks are utter trash as always .
Bro SDF is having more porkis than actual Chinese themselves.

mokoman

Country flag
Who is the guy behind the Weibo account? Some civilian from AP or a PLA soldier?
Looks like a chinese civilian photographer .

But PLA has been known to use such people for taking pics of military installations , warships , naval bases etc. They pose as tourists , cross obvious checkpoints , fences then take pics . If arrested , weibo account can be given as evidence that they are only civilians.

It funny,the map he is using , baidu (chinese google map) shows entire Arunachal pradesh as part of China .
:troll: Dude doesnt know where actual india - china LAC lies and he complaining about indian troops.

He says he posted the vid after hearing of 4 PLA deaths, as a 'tribute to border guards'
and how 'foreign military' is taking over chinese land.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Actually the most simple way to say this is fake is the fact that our troops have riot gear.

If you search in google right now you will find that India only issued riot gear to our troops after the galwan incident.

There are various news articles on MEA requesting riot gear to be sent after galwan.
Not really if you see the incident of dongfeng armoured vehicle in which own troops were beating the ass of PLA,they had riot gears.
The video was released pre-galwan incident

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
View attachment 79008
you're happy is OK, There are a lot of Indians on Youtu and Twitter
The usual way of hype, release, be quoted by others, and then quote back, a perfect cycle.
>tagged by inbred porky.
>claims to be russian mfa.
>unverified account.
>300bots as followers.
>tweets are personal.

Whos this orangutan now ? Hes unknown quantity. Yeh chutiya ka khudka account verified nhi h and hes talking about others "unverified" sources . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AMCA

Country flag
Actually the most simple way to say this is fake is the fact that our troops have riot gear.

If you search in google right now you will find that India only issued riot gear to our troops after the galwan incident.

There are various news articles on MEA requesting riot gear to be sent after galwan.
Riot shield had POLICE written on it. May be they borrowed it from local police or ITBP.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China won't sit idle and allow us.

There is a narrow path that is accessible only on foot, we used that before, reason we don't have a strong presence after F3, whereas China quickly arrived at F4 using vehicles.
As we control until FP4, dont we have an option to explore and assign a working mechanism to expand the road from F3 to F4. In a modern era were nations connect under ocean, we are happy with lame excuses and overlooking a tuntil actical advantage. Is this inefficiency from govt or dont want to spook the chinese ?? If we fail to build proper inroads until FP4, PLA will enjoy the advantage of swift mobilization forever.

Last edited:

Manoj345

Country flag
Just had a look at weibo to check the melt down. Some snippets for your consumption.

"Yesterday saw this video, see crying, can't bear to see again, the mood is very heavy, can't be calm for a long time, wrote some words and deleted, feel casually say a few words sorry for them, or to be serious some good!"

"Dusk will come
I ate white rice and drank happy water
I can't figure out why these strong soldiers died
I woke up late at night
suddenly remembered
They died for me
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 "

"The army asked the martyr Chen Xiangxuan's mother if there was any difficulty, the hero's mother said: I have nothing to ask for, I just want to know that the daughter-in-law fights bravely or not."

Ofcourse their analysis of the battle was of a different level altogether.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Just had a look at weibo to check the melt down. Some snippets for your consumption.

"Yesterday saw this video, see crying, can't bear to see again, the mood is very heavy, can't be calm for a long time, wrote some words and deleted, feel casually say a few words sorry for them, or to be serious some good!"

"Dusk will come
I woke up late at night
suddenly remembered
They died for me
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 "

"The army asked the martyr Chen Xiangxuan's mother if there was any difficulty, the hero's mother said: I have nothing to ask for, I just want to know that the daughter-in-law fights bravely or not."

They are going through the same emotions which we had experienced on 16th June. It will pass in 2 to 3 days.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

"Dusk will come
I woke up late at night
suddenly remembered
They died for me
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 "

Everything is ok, but disagree with the "strong soldiers" those golgappa look like junior artists in fantasy movies

SKC

Country flag
Look at PLA and our guys , they look much better equipped .

Also note at the night time clash. Looks like they are using light strobe weapons , flashing light to disorient our men .
A close friend of my cousin is doctor from AFMC, he was posted in Galwan 2 yr back and is in Leh area since last year.
He has himself seen clashes with Chinese troops in Galwan area multiple times and told me that chinese troops as retractable rods which open in 1 second via a button in handle. They have much more sophisticated tools with them. You could see in recent video they had body suit to help carry heavy material with them.
All the Indian troops in the area is advised to carry heavy beard because the chinese fear the Sikhs and the heavy Bearded and Mustache people a lot, a lot of time they will simply run away on seeing Our bearded boys coming towards them. This guy himself beaten chinese multiple times.

After the Galwan incidents all the units placed there ordered rods worth over 50K from their budgets.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Everything is ok, but disagree with the "strong soldiers" those golgappa look like junior artists in fantasy movies
Bro, please don't call them golgappas. They died fighting for their country and are martyrs - they must be respected.

I am a huge fan of chinki martyrs and request the Indian Army to keep creating more of them - I want every chinki village to have stories of their local heroic martyrs.

SKC

Country flag
Chinese are also asking about him in defense forum because he doesn't look like ahsan
Chinks really fear the Indian traditional looking man either Sikh or not, quite a big fear of Bearded and mustache men. I have seen it in mainland china and my friend from Leh also told the same. They must be shocked and surprised to see Mongoloid face soldier in Indian army.

All Indian soldiers in that area are not generally allowed to shave clean but only trim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles