India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Austin316

Country flag
@mist_consecutive any idea why this Heli B407 Reg : "N168tb" under foreign registration surveying the sensitive areas especially western border and J&K, kindly check interesting and wierd flight pattern of last one week

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Question for you @pankaj nema, do you really go on Twitter and see, "Oh man, a suspicious baba-style handle reknown for spreading sensational fake information, just posted how Hafeez Said was killed by RAW agents but not before forcing him to chant Jai Shree Ram". What an exciting news I must spread it and post it everywhere so that others can know how awesome India is, Modi hai toh mumkin hai !

Is this your thought process ?

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Question for you @pankaj nema, do you really go on Twitter and see, "Oh man, a suspicious baba-style handle reknown for spreading sensational fake information, just posted how Hafeez Said was killed by RAW agents but not before forcing him to chant Jai Shree Ram". What an exciting news I must spread it and post it everywhere so that others can know how awesome India is, Modi hai toh mumkin hai !

Baba ,WLVN,Vivek Singh are some twitter handles that I can never believe always some shitty made up ‘OSINT’that gets them engagements

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He does not, he's mostly correct and what he posts is backed by sources. Although he doesn't share his sources. Prolly the most trustworthy handle among all Osint (ers)
https://x.com/TheLegateIN/status/1777533181417116079 here is one example there are more if you just search up WLVN in this forum he has been proven wrong many times he applies his own butter on news or “OSINT”

Jimih

Country flag

Some members here can never comprehend.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Twitter is For Entertainment

See Pakistan is getting screwed on all sides and in every possible way

Nobody from Pakistani Government or Public is going to accept this

And there is NO time to watch Lengthy Youtube videos and discussions on Pakistani TV channels

It is a fact that Unknown Men are assassinating Pakistanis

Who died and how ,who cares

We are Not fact checkers

pankaj nema

Country flag
I agree, but deluding yourself with imaginary scenarios isn't healthy, at least in my opinion.
Why do we come here on DFI

1 ) For Latest News about Geopolitics
Domestic politics,Social cultural happenings , and above all latest Weapon systems and Technologies

2 ) For sharing Interesting things with others and enjoying ourselves

3 ) Every person has a fixed political view , he is not going to change it by Online Discusssions

Therefore I don't discuss anything

I just enjoy myself here occasionally

Every person has his own views and attitude

I don't care what people think or say 🤷

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag
https://x.com/TheLegateIN/status/1777533181417116079 here is one example there are more if you just search up WLVN in this forum he has been proven wrong many times he applies his own butter on news or “OSINT”
Chill, Here is the confirmation (minus Beheading.).

Captain, soldier martyred in operation in Peshawar’s Hassan Khel: ISPR - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles