India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
propaganda sirji.. propaganda has inbuilt traps too.
like the PLA tombstone trap, seems to be a trap which was laid months back by them on SM.
and if i recall correctly, it the hindu china correspondent who confirmed those photos and everybody took it at face value.
I don't know truth about this transgression but the meltdown is true. They may be uprising their population dissent for reasoning next misadventure... Weibo is on meltdown and asking to kill IA troops. This is why they disclosed now to get population support in their favour after face saving exit

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
full CCP PR onslaught going on..
Arunachal Pradesh
===========
Dec 2020, eastern sector along LAC, Indian troops intruded 100km inside Chinese territory, near Dongzhang Waterfall in Cuona County, Shannan District, China's southern Tibet. A Chinese traveller in the area took the video 20 meters away from the intruders.

View attachment 78982
View attachment 78983
Le abe ye pakistaani genDer confused entity bhi post kar raha hai ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
For reference:

BRICS summit 2021 to be hosted in India
Winter Olympics 2022 to be hosted in China

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is this teaser a face saving exit or CCP trying to build a hardcore anti india narrative among its netizens.. pretty sure this propaganda is made for domestic consumption as we cud see the hate continues to grow in Chinese SM. It may turn ugly in both countries, if more violent videos released in future.

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ek min , that means s that cheeni are saying that about indian army presence in arunachal ?
Yea dude , its arunachal pradesh , near bhutan.

That border line is def wrong.

But dunno if location is still inside our territory.
@mokoman the incorrect assumption might arise from wrongly demarcated LAC in Tawang sector. Our territory is actually much beyond Google's defined line.

Actual LAC according to what we control, vs. what China control (blue line).

As I have mentioned before also in my previous posts, Tawang is one of the sectors where we enjoy a relative advantage in infra as well as positions versus China.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Chinese are like.. Diplomats don't even name India. .Its just Foreign Army.. Foreign Army.. They are mad at China Diplomats..
They will calm down in a day or two..
India won't contradict China, as talks are scheduled tomorrow..
Unless the "talks" are a trap. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pull something while inviting IA officers for talks and say something like passionate soldiers tried to regain honour of motherland etc

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman the incorrect assumption might arise from wrongly demarcated LAC in Tawang sector. Our territory is actually much beyond Google's defined line.

Actual LAC according to what we control, vs. what China control (blue line).

As I have mentioned before also in my previous posts, Tawang is one of the sectors where we enjoy a relative advantage in infra as well as positions versus China.
Yea dude , google maps shows it has a straight line , :hmm: but you can see our structures barracks trails beyond it.

I think the location of our 'intrusion' is

27-48-40 N , 91-56-03 E or 27.8072 , 91.9342

i checked it against offical survey maps in https://indiamaps.gov.in/soiapp/
:hmm: looks like we really are intruding , even outside our claim lines and LAC ,

"assuming' the location is correct , and twitter user is not lying , as @ezsasa mentioned.

Also did you notice , "100km inside China" , :troll: lol , they are claiming entire AP . no shame.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Is this teaser a face saving exit or CCP trying to build a hardcore anti india narrative among its netizens.. pretty sure this propaganda is made for domestic consumption as we cud see the hate continues to grow in Chinese SM. It may turn ugly in both countries, if more violent videos released in future.
They will disengage now but making ground for re appear or next move as they do always

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Yea dude , google maps shows it has a straight line , :hmm: but you can see our structures barracks trails beyond it.

I think the location of our 'intrusion' is

27-48-40 N , 91-56-03 E or 27.8072 , 91.9342

i checked it against offical survey maps in https://indiamaps.gov.in/soiapp/
:hmm: looks like we really are intruding , even outside our claim lines and LAC ,

"assuming' the location is correct , and twitter user is not lying , as @ezsasa mentioned.

Also did you notice , "100km inside China" , :troll: lol , they are claiming entire AP . no shame.
Where did you get the coordinate?

Why I am against the intrusion theory, is because soldiers seem 'jaywalking', casual and unarmed. Not something you are supposed to do in enemy territory.

Also, can someone translate what the guy recording the video is saying? @sunshine where are you?

mokoman

Country flag
Where did you get the coordinate?

Why I am against the intrusion theory, is because soldiers seem 'jaywalking', casual and unarmed. Not something you are supposed to do in enemy territory.

Also, can someone translate what the guy recording the video is saying? @sunshine where are you?
i compared photo against google earth , coords are from the point twitter woman marked with red dot here

try that location 27.8072 , 91.9342

LOL i dont understand it either , our guys are ninjas , they crossed a valley with border guards stationed there then goes on a picnic , and gets photographed by some guy.

mokoman

Country flag
@mist_consecutive

:hmm: found that guys weibo account , he shared some pics and "approx" location.

In the past few years, I have witnessed the provocations of the "foreign army" on the actual control line and the invasion of our 90,000 square kilometers of territory by the "foreign army". I can directly feel how indifferent our heroic border soldiers are. easy. Tribute to our loveliest person! This is the time when I photographed the invasion and encroachment of our territory by "foreign troops" near the eastern section of the China-India line of control two months ago. It was less than 20 meters away from them in a straight line. This place is still nearly 100 kilometers away from the Sino-Indian border on the map, but these Asan regularly patrol here. If you listen carefully, you can see their continuous coughing, and they are probably infected with the new coronavirus. (After two months of tangled about whether to post this article, I decided to post it today, and it should be sent out.)

took a few more photos of the "foreign army" taken at that time. They took me and I took them. They kept beckoning me to pass, and some of them came to me and prepared to take me away. They pointed their guns at me. I was unarmed and could only shout: stay back! Then quickly ran back to our actual control area. Why is it said that this is during the aggression? Because Figure 6 is the approximate location of these pictures.

AMCA

Country flag
I think we lost more soldiers in kargil than pak due to height disadvantage . Still we own kargil and kicked them out .. russian military casualty was atleast 3million more than german military casualty ... Still they own .So no need to bother abt how many killed on which side .. Street fight and military fight different .
Nawaz Sharif in his book had claimed that more than 2000 pakistani soldiers were killed in Kargil which is 4x more than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles