India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
CCP bascially turning this picture into some sort of spartan last stand moment.

"1 solder with outstretched arms facing off an army"

That guy is being made into a hero . people are literally crying over his interview.

CCP propaganda is top notch , kinda makes wonder why their movies are so shit.

Also found babajis chinese clone on weibo.
they are reading our SM and forums and creating false equivalence.
since we said Qi Fabao is the hot headed one, they are mirroring us.

chini SM must be having a meltdown right now..

pruthvi24

Country flag

Cheran

Country flag
I have a question regarding the dogs in the video are they trained military dogs which look highly indisciplined or are they breakfast lunch and dinner for the next few days ??
breakfast lunch and dinner in case they not perform well in "battle"

Suhaldev

Country flag
If he is ex Foreign secretary Shyam Saran.. then take it with a truck load of salt. He is a Belt and Road Fan boy, for as long as I can remember..

He was on George soros ngo till Delhi riots.

On another note, it is interesting to note that a fairly recently published article in TASS, a major Russian news agency, cited a death toll of 45 on the Chinese side in the June 2020 engagement.

That report is also based on Indian source only but 40+ casualties is the truth, 16 was immediate as per shiv arror.

mokoman

Country flag
they are reading our SM and forums and creating false equivalence.
since we said Qi Fabao is the hot headed one, they are mirroring us.

chini SM must be having a meltdown right now..
There is meltdown , asking obvious question , "why are we leaving f4-f8" , there really no answer for them.

Yes. I don't think the video is from Galwan clash(16June) .🤔 @Hellfire would know better.
Could try to compare against this video from galwan , its in may i believe , from around same area.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Yes. I don't think the video is from Galwan clash(16June) .🤔 @Hellfire would know better.
No, it is from Galwan, pretty sure, terrain matches. The initial part of the clip showing discussion, our troops approaching might not be 16th June, but the terrain is Galwan.

Anyway, why does it matter? The video is meant to be propaganda for their domestic audience.

Sehwag213

Country flag
No, it is from Galwan, pretty sure, terrain matches. The initial part of the clip showing discussion, our troops approaching might not be 16th June, but the terrain is Galwan.

Anyway, why does it matter? The video is meant to be propaganda for their domestic audience.
Because I don't see the slope which @Hellfire talked about or the height from which many soldiers fell. This is a flat plain surface with rocks

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles