India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
I have to say I don't believe Sir Hellfire here. Why? Simply because it is not feasible & practical.
  • China won't sit back and see our heli dropping soldiers on F5-onwards. F5 onwards is a heavily militarized zone and heli will come under immediate AA fire.
  • Even if we assume troops can be inserted, they won't be able to sustain more than a few hours long because, without a clear supply route, they will be just surrounded and captured.
What did the tweet say ? I get a "tweet not available" page

cereal killer

Country flag
Having secured domination over North and South of the lake , it is now the question of when does the firing start,, I can assure you no Chinese PLA soldier in Moldo bawl and Northen bank of Pangong Tso will survive ... Depsang position of the Chinese will be the first to be wiped out.. I am sure SFF and SF and Ladakh Scouts will be practicing that every day...

Next will be Chinese inside Galwan vally who will be just butchered at leisure by Apaches and it will be another Longewala.

The more the Chinese keep pushing soldiers in these areas the more they reinforce their failure..
You are making that sound too easy... The bottleneck area is not that easily accessible to the Indian side.. That's the reason why Chinese are easily stopping our patrol. It'll be a bloodbath there.
The DBO sector is also vulnerable.
I hope IA is practicing a possible operation.. To wipe the Chinese outta there.

omaebakabaka

You are making that sound too easy... The bottleneck area is not that easily accessible to the Indian side.. That's the reason why Chinese are easily stopping our patrol. It'll be a bloodbath there.
The DBO sector is also vulnerable.
I hope IA is practicing a possible operation.. To wipe the Chinese outta there.
There will be bloodbath either way on both sides but whoever goes on offensive first gets a bit of advantage....so far I hate to say but China is squatting on the land it grabbed recently. Only win we have is we are defending with some strategy this time and putting up a fight, so kinda made them rethink now and in future. My guess is GOI is not yet ready to push full scale or offensive to push them off...probably there are still some pieces that are not ready for us to take that step as a country from a strategy pov. I still think its a win for us and a message to little bitches not to duck around on anti-India whoring. China's struggles are beginning and will only get worse in a destabilized world.

I would focus on increasing the Tibet awareness both military, Human Rights and economically propping them up....tibetans seem to have gotten too comfortable in Dharamsala...time to put them to work if they want hope to regain their country.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
What these CCP bots don’t understand is that technology has limitations. For example, we can jam the frequency of these drones or they can freeze at these high altitudes. This is another thing the CCP bots have been brain washed with - like they can use technology to have a decisive edge. Agains these bots have never been told about DRDO’s high altitude research and products:

This underestimating of India’s capabilities is something the CCP pounds into its bots all the time. And Gobar Times keeps tweeting such crap thinking that only they can produce such technologies. Do you see the Russians tweeting in such a low IQ way? Such childish ways of thinking and a low IQ way of analyzing things is why I think CCP is all show and will never do anything that costs them a ton of money without any returns. And war is just that - a lot of expense with no tangible reward.

Surely, We must take the battle to these low IQ bots to show them that the world out there is real and not a matrix where you can just use technology hacks to make everything go your way. For far too long, these CCP bots have been brainwashed with B grade movies made in the stinky alleys of Shanghai to believe that they can jump from tree to tree and float on lakes and beat everyone to a pulp just with their long braided hairs and with their martial skills. This superiority nonsense that the CCP bots have been brainwashed with, especially over a “democratic and chaotic” India must be ended - both for the good of the saner Chinese people and for the greater good of the world. We need to show the bots that they will bleed to death, piss in their pants, get paralyzed with fear, and scream for their mommies in a real war.

UZI™️

Country flag
appeasement of any type of Bullies is bad...
doesnt matter they r chini, porki, internal regional bullies like sonia sena or Indian muslims ...
West kept on Supporting China With Investment,Arms, Political support so that one day they can be pitched against USSR.But them fools never knew that Saanp ko kitna bhi dood pila do end mein wo apko bhi katega.
But ab pachtaye kya ho jb chidiya chug gyi khet.

omaebakabaka

During UPA time,China Made infrastructure near LAC in Full pace without giving a Damn about Environment but on the other side UPA didn't build shit.Reason?It'll degrade our Environment.Wahhh BC
Don't be so depressed, we atleast have Modiji and Amit Shah and the likes now vs UPA....it is not so bad. Tactical wins and losses do not mean much. Army is doing what its supposed to do and I do not see them with white flags....thats all that matters. Who would have thought BJP would secure full majority two times in a row 15 years ago? I like to think we will get what's rightfully ours now or next year or next decade. Cheer up man....

UZI™️

Country flag
Don't be so depressed, we atleast have Modiji and Amit Shah and the likes now vs UPA....it is not so bad. Tactical wins and losses do not mean much. Army is doing what its supposed to do and I do not see them with white flags....thats all that matters. Who would have thought BJP would secure full majority two times in a row 15 years ago? I like to think we will get what's rightfully ours now or next year or next decade. Cheer up man....
Arey arey,I'm okay bhai.Itna lod nayi le rha jitna tu feel kragya hahah 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles