India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
So does there going to be any SC judges to sit and listen both sides . Once shot i fired from chinese side our soldiers need not have to wait for permission from anyone they can just retaliate and simply say that we fired on self defence .

If you look at the entire dram of 5 months PLA thugs basically want to take as much land as possible without firing a bullet . the minute they use it all their story of IA being aggressor will not hold any value anywhere and they also know very well once they fire first shot nothing will stop the opposite side after that from opening all guns blazing

There are not going to lawyers trying to prove who shot first....it will be claimed by the one with offensive in mind to blame it on other party like they did in 1962.

omaebakabaka

So does there going to be any SC judges to sit and listen both sides . Once shot i fired from chinese side our soldiers need not have to wait for permission from anyone they can just retaliate and simply say that we fired on self defence .

If you look at the entire dram of 5 months PLA thugs basically want to take as much land as possible without firing a bullet . the minute they use it all their story of IA being aggressor will not hold any value anywhere and they also know very well once they fire first shot nothing will stop the opposite side after that from opening all guns blazing
That's just drama and their strategy worked because of the congress pussy mindset over decades and the current goi took its time to plan and prepare and made its move to set new terms. That leaves us with 3 choices, go on full proactive offense considering our not so bad high positions (I prefer being modest about claims) or descalate and status quo pre April or we defend if Chinese go on open offensive....anyway you look these are the odds with high p value. One next to 0 p-vaue but not impossible is surrender and take the short end of stick.

Synergy

Country flag
Below is his quotes from speech.

* The induction of these fighter jets is a big message to the entire globe especially to those eyeing India’s sovereignty, This induction is important considering the kind of atmosphere at created at our borders, the defence minister said.

* Singh congratulated the IAF by saying that during the recent unfortunate incident at the border, the swift and deliberate action taken near the Line of Actual Control (LAC) shows the commitment of the air warriors.

Did Chinese jets try to intrude ?
I think probably we are over analysing the term "recent unfortunate incident at the border".
probably he was mentioning the whole episode.

(I may be wrong).

mokoman

Country flag
I think probably we are over analysing the term "recent unfortunate incident at the border".
probably he was mentioning the whole episode.

(I may be wrong).
He could be referring to logistics ops , transporting things to the border region by IAF .

But "swift and deliberate action" ?

Everyone is speaking in riddles :lehappy:

How are poor defence forum members going to make sense of anything .

If there is a nuclear war , after Bejing launches nukes , i just hope our defense minister tweets "bejing launched nukes , we also nuked nukes , we all gonna die" ... instead of "mushroom may appear on the horizon"

omaebakabaka

He could be referring to logistics ops , transporting things to the border region by IAF .

But "swift and deliberate action" ?

Everyone is speaking in riddles :lehappy:

How are poor defence forum members going to make sense of anything .

If there is a nuclear war , after Bejing launches nukes , i just hope our defense minister tweets "bejing launched nukes , we also nuked nukes , we all gonna die" ... instead of "mushroom may appear on the horizon"
That's why governments employ whole department of babus to analyze the word magic or word lunatics.

Vishal reddy

Country flag
Will someone pls help me understand who controls these positions? Some shrink confused me on twitter that it's not Indian held positions, even though its West of finger 4!
IMG_20200912_013236.jpg

IMG_20200912_013249.jpg

omaebakabaka

Will someone pls help me understand who controls these positions? Some shrink confused me on twitter that it's not Indian held positions, even though its West of finger 4!
View attachment 58997
View attachment 58998
My guess is Chinese, we seem to have the tops(need clear confirmation) and they seem to have occupied F4 bottom.....so its likely they have that area.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
View attachment 58997
View attachment 58998
The position in the first image should be indian held. The position in the second pic corresponds to ridge top on finger 4, or green top i suppose which has been held by chinese since a few months

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
In a few days time, Should know by the rantings of Global times, whether India has deescalated ...

Country flag

omaebakabaka

Pangong Fingers hot up: Scramble for heights as PLA men mass on ridge, India sends more troops
Thats the most detailed i have seen so far.....so we are facing some difficulties in keeping F3.

TheSaffron

Country flag
The Hans have proposed to mutually withdraw the troops from the depth areas. They are saying that withdrawing from the frontlines is out of question for them because Xi's image has to be salvaged. They clearly do not want to fight. They cannot stomach mass casualties at a time of global pushback against them. IMO this could be a good option provided we manage to pull off some more strategic 'readjustments' before withdrawing from the depth areas while maintaining the forward posture and keeping whatever we have right now. But then again, can the Hans ever be trusted?

omaebakabaka

The Hans have proposed to mutually withdraw the troops from the depth areas. They are saying that withdrawing from the frontlines is out of question for them because Xi's image has to be salvaged. They clearly do not want to fight. They cannot stomach mass casualties at a time of global pushback against them. IMO this could be a good option provided we manage to pull off some more strategic 'readjustments' before withdrawing from the depth areas while maintaining the forward posture and keeping whatever we have right now. But then again, can the Hans ever be trusted?
What constitutes a depth area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles