India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Nop what if Chinese fall back to finger 8 and india leaves away the ridge line which was always under India claimed LAC and we only moved back from ridge line after 1962 thinking that both armies should not be in eye to eye condition and ridge line have terrible climatic conditions. The only area which we could have potentially captured is black top.
No fall back unless they are removed by IA.

Deception with a capital "D"
By our side or by chinese?

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Nope Srijap is beyond F8.
I understand it's beyond F8 but I asked with reference to this map from a previous post from twitter. The question was line of sight.
Sorry for the dumbass question why the fingers are not numbered from the black X in the pic below. There should be some kind of reason but what ?

View attachment 58953
The highest point marked by green circle is approx 20k feet. Looks like it's line of sight. Just reconfirming.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
No fall back unless they are removed by IA.
If they are not going to fall back then don't expect IA to leave the ridge line we have gone to those heights to express our aggression if MOD was interested in just leaving that area for nothing then we wouldn't have moved ahead if Chinese are not going to move back we are just going to hold aggressive positions against Chinese.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
This would be the worst thing to do . We have to defend our territorial integrity. Many nations outside of
India also watching.
They are not only watching us, they expect a lot from us. In a sense, if India comes victorious militarily (and I'm very conservative on this subject : status quo ante is a victory) then the founding stone of a new world order is being put ; if not the same old shit will continue...and we will lag behind the Hans and the Pak/nepal/bangla pain in our arse will remain for another decade at minimum.

omaebakabaka

If they are not going to fall back then don't expect IA to leave the ridge line we have gone to those heights to express our aggression if MOD was interested in just leaving that area for nothing then we wouldn't have moved ahead if Chinese are not going to move back we are just going to hold aggressive positions against Chinese.
He is troll according to my take on his posts. good one with subtleness

Knowitall

@ Knowitall That settle it for you I hope
are you stupid or do you like acting dumb.

what was the discussion about and what the hell are you barking.

The whole discussion was based on a post that "India will try to delay conflict till October" to which i stated we are in a better position right now so why would we delay a conflict defending is not the problem the whole discussion was if India were to go on an offensive to finally settle the border it would be much better to do so now.

it has already been discussed to death that we can defend ourselves easily.

General Bipin Rawat has explicitly informed MP's during Parliamentary meeting on Defence : India is ready for any Eventuality.

yea i know he is talking about scenarios where pakistan china or both of them attack us. yes we are prepared for it i never said otherwise.

what i was talking about was a scenario where we ourselves launch an attack in october to which i simply mentioned if we are indeed planning to go on full offensive we will do it now itself and wont wait for october.

god knows what you are rambling about.

shade

Country flag
idk what it is that goes on in the Centre.
If we move it will be a national humiliation, doesn't matter how much "The Chinese backstabbed us :crying: " it is wrapped in.
There is no clean exit from this for India, it's either stalemate with IA mountaineering or Chongs wage war on us, I pray the Centre understands this fact.
Unless we stand our ground this will happen again and again, it will never stop.

doreamon

Country flag
Babus from MEA ne desh bech diya.....
If chinese going back i dnt think its a bad thing to fall back for india.. who in its right mind wants a war now at this situation we r going through . We all started pitching war drum because it became a matter of honour . Yeah those heights are a strategic advantage but it ll cost a lot of money and hardship on part of army to maintain it and there ll be always chance of loss of supply line . We spend 5crore a day in siachin It ll be multiplied in lac . All these fund can be spent in army modernization to stay better prepared next time things go bad which is bound to happen .

BabaKhalbali

Bhai chup ho ja. If you cannot contribute constructively then atleast don't spread negativity with utter bs. None of us have any bloody idea what the hell is actually going on out there. Tge least you could do is shut up and stop spreading bs
Have contributed more than you if you find it bs you are free to not read it

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
It debunks shit. His party's actions (not to mention that secret agreement he signed) is the exact opposite of this. He can ask the government to nuke Beijing for all I care. Actions speak louder than words. And actions during his party's reign are enough to tell whether or not his party was weak on China.

And fuck Congress.
Not talking about what Congress did in the past, or what its true intentions are..As long as Rahul feels that acting tough on China, is what India wants.. and does not advocate a weak kneed approach .. he is ok

not to mentioned that raul vinci had secret meeting with chinese during dhoklam. when caught by media, he lied that such meeting never happened. but during his nepal visit, he accidentally confessed meeting Chinese in secrecy

Suhaldev

Country flag
Lets see this through practically.

1. Black top is not under are our control is almost confirmed

2. If pre status quo ante is agreed than both sides go to their respective locations which means the calls for us is the gains of ridgelines can be sustained 24x7 for upcoming times? i guess, govt will not allow it, hence vacating it is the only option.

3. What we achieved, free pass to build infra within our LAC, no chu chapada etc but the question remains will xi settle for a face saving and not backstab?

cereal killer

Country flag
I understand it's beyond F8 but I asked with reference to this map from a previous post from twitter. The question was line of sight.

The highest point marked by green circle is approx 20k feet. Looks like it's line of sight. Just reconfirming.
There has not been any claim that we have any sort of advantage regarding F8 let alone Srijap.. from F4 ridgeline. The recent Indian express article may help you here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles