India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Then what about this tactic using tamil,kannada and odia script to write Hindi
We can’t talk in our mother tongues also. Like there will be Gujarati speaking members, Bengali speaking members, Telugu Speaking members etc who can’t talk to me and if I talk to them in Kashmiri then they will not understand what I’m saying hence it is a problem.

shade

Country flag
Then what about this tactic using tamil,kannada and odia script to write Hindi
ମେରା ପ୍ଲାନ୍ କୈସା ଲଗା |
Nobody can read every script in India lmao.
Rather writing Hindi or any Indian language in latin script isn't standardized, so you can change spelling here and there.
A bot won't understand, but the other guy will.

BlackViking

Country flag
I do see someone spamming every China related thread, mine and others with irrelevant stuff, but never got problem for doing so. As I mentioned, I fully expect it in this forum so it doesn't really bother me.
Do your "defending" china on SM platforms owned by CCP. No shitting here please. You will be overwhelmed to find people, Indians included (only for ID purpose), who will stand in solidarity with you for your great cause, at least on SM.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Nobody can read every script in India lmao.
Rather writing Hindi or any Indian language in latin script isn't standardized, so you can change spelling here and there.
A bot won't understand, but the other guy will.
تُهي چهوِ حَض وارِ پأٹه؟
तोहय छिवा वारय?
tohy ch'ivaa vaarai?
😂😂😂😂😂, there not just many languages, but too many scripts for every language, like I can write kashmiri in 3 Scripts😂. Plus I’m learning Sharda script of Koshur and it will be the 4th script in which I will be able to converse in my mother tongue.

N4tsula67

Country flag
تُهي چهوِ حَض وارِ پأٹه؟
तोहय छिवा वारय?
tohy ch'ivaa vaarai?
😂😂😂😂😂, there not just many languages, but too many scripts for every language, like I can write kashmiri in 3 Scripts😂. Plus I’m learning Sharda script of Koshur and it will be the 4th script in which I will be able to converse in my mother tongue.
Actually many india scripts are related to devnagari and brahmi so the ka,kha,ga etc remain same mostly.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I do see someone spamming every China related thread, mine and others with irrelevant stuff, but never got problem for doing so. As I mentioned, I fully expect it in this forum so it doesn't really bother me.
Why do you think Xi is doing what he is doing along the LAC? Why did he squander the opportunity(from a chinese perspective) to woo India in China's battle against USA.

Knowitall

Ha humko ko to kaise hi pata hoga chai -biscoot session me hum todhi na baithte hai.

He can't tell us about the whole picture because if common janta knows about it then the myth of "koi nahi ghussa" will be shattered.

Bate karlo book likha ko or janta ko murkh banalo.

mokoman

Country flag
10 feet Chinese syndrome. Vishnu earns by selling stories of Chinese construction IN THEIR TERRITORY.
Dude can you check this image out

that flat red border line (top left) is wrong both on this image as well as on google maps.

Can you check google maps ? we have roads and barracks in what is shown as chinese territory.

I think border lines in both google maps and Vishnus image are very wrong.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Dude can you check this image out

that flat red border line (top left) is wrong both on this image as well as on google maps.

Can you check google maps ? we have roads and barracks in what is shown as chinese territory.

I think border lines in both google maps and Vishnus image are very wrong.
Yes it's wrong. Give me a while. I am out rn. I have whole region mapped on my Google Earth app. Will post in a while.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So, USA threatens China and CCP decides to attack India? Hmmm. Also, no there's no one side of the story, anyone can see the Chinese structures were intruding the grey area where they were not meant to be. Sat Map of galwan was all over the place.
All other neighbours have issues with China in SCS, USA is the region they feel safe.
One day you will know China means no harm to India and has no agenda for Indian lands, we are never an agressive power with colonial mindset, Chinese philosophy is more about locking ourselves inside and keeping foreingers out. don't get brainwashed by your politicians who have their own political agendas and western powers who can never get rid of their deep seated colonial mentality.

FalconZero

Country flag
One day you will know China means no harm to India and has no agenda for Indian lands, we are never an agressive power with colonial mindset, Chinese philosophy is more about locking ourselves inside and keeping foreingers out. don't get brainwashed by your politicians who have their own political agendas and western powers who can never get rid of their deep seated colonial mentality.
Ehhh, coming from a guy who has to use VPN to interact with the outer world, sorry I will take what you said with a pinch of salt.
Agree with the western part but doesn't change the fact that China attacked India when we were affected with the chinese wuhan virus, china is having issues with literally almost all of its neighbours, SCS, Bhutan, Ladakh now arunanchal pradesh.

Last edited:

DownWithCCP

Country flag
You can choose what you want to believe.
It is without an iota of doubt that it was the PLA that initiated this standoff by trying to divert an exercise into a salami slicing manoeuvre which back fired badly it is funny that none of you have a unique or interesting take on the subject, all of you parrot the narrative established by your ministry of foreign affairs and here I was thinking whether you could give me a different perspective on the on going standoff, all elements that make you think individually and critically and have a different point of view is non existent, you parrot the CCP's views like a lobotomized zombie. Talk to 10 people here and all the 10 people will give their own unique take on the on going situation and some may even go as far as to tell (although quite wrongly) that India is responsible for the standoff, I haven't even come across a single Chinese person who holds a contrarian view and opposes the narrative of the CCP all of you seem to parrot the same thing over and over again like mindless zombies.
India has free media so anyone can speak their mind however I do not expect you to understand or appreciate that because for you media is another arm of propaganda. That pretty much explains the reason as to why you never hear anything about the border, it is not because the crisis is not a big deal it is because the CCP doesn't want you to come in terms with reality
Speaking of Indian leaders/present ruling establishment trying to use this crisis the crisis to score political brownie points, all their actions and words tell quite the contrary, no more needs to be said about this and I believe almost all of the members of this forum would agree with me on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles