India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is without an iota of doubt that it was the PLA that initiated this standoff by trying to divert an exercise into a salami slicing manoeuvre which back fired badly it is funny that none of you have a unique or interesting take on the subject, all of you parrot the narrative established by your ministry of foreign affairs and here I was thinking whether you could give me a different perspective on the on going standoff, all elements that make you think individually and critically and have a different point of view is non existent, you parrot the CCP's views like a lobotomized zombie. Talk to 10 people here and all the 10 people will give their own unique take on the on going situation and some may even go as far as to tell (although quite wrongly) that India is responsible for the standoff, I haven't even come across a single Chinese person who holds a contrarian view and opposes the narrative of the CCP all of you seem to parrot the same thing over and over again like mindless zombies.
India has free media so anyone can speak their mind however I do not expect you to understand or appreciate that because for you media is another arm of propaganda. That pretty much explains the reason as to why you never hear anything about the border, it is not because the crisis is not a big deal it is because the CCP doesn't want you to come in terms with reality
Speaking of Indian leaders/present ruling establishment trying to use this crisis the crisis to score political brownie points, all their actions and words tell quite the contrary, no more needs to be said about this and I believe almost all of the members of this forum would agree with me on this matter.
I said no one really knows exactly what's going on there and we should not just listen to one sided accounts. Does it sound like CCP official statement to you?

Pugilist

Country flag
I suggest you watch this interview:

Here is the thing: The Chinese government is not "like" a criminal organization, it "is" a criminal organization; the largest criminal organization in the world, and that is how it runs. Nothing can be believed, and the empire of a few powerful people at the top is built on the backs of millions and millions of underpaid and overworked slaves who (along with their families) are under constant threat. Now if you believe anything that comes out of the mouths of such creeps, then good luck to you.

Listen to what Guo Wenghui says about how these criminals have been feeding off of the Hong Kong banking system and businesses; which is the real reason behind everything going on there. It is an empire of criminals built on a house of lies. Business owners in Hong Kong regularly "disappear" or "fall out of a building" while the government takes over their assets. The owners of the corporations of the US and other western countries have been blinded by greed to do business with such evil people; they will soon discover the consequences when the Chinese government stabs them in the back....
I've never seen a ghost city in China, maybe there are some, but must be very rare, as for China's GDP number, it's as accurate as all other economies, India actually changed its way to calculate its GDP and the number increased dramatically, so GDP is never a very accurate measurement anyway. China's trade growth is calculated by both China and foreign trading partners, foreign numbers are in line with the Chinese domestic ones.

As for "China imminent economc crash", it's never new, the west has been reporting that for at least 40 years, it's long become a broken joke.

Very clever interference by this CHINAMAN propagandist.

Notice how he comes on (is deployed by his handlers) the forum to run interference just after the video about GUO WENGHUI is posted.

Watch the video folks.

Even if you doubt some of the claims, follow the money trail issue carefully. There is some truth in what GUO WENGHUI is saying.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I said no one really knows exactly what's going on there and we should not just listen to one sided accounts. Does it sound like CCP official statement to you?
Quite ironic that you ask us to not just listen to one account and be open to the other side as well when you do the exact opposite, you still haven't addressed the other points I raised it is like you conveniently avoided those things.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Very clever interference by this CHINAMAN propagandist.

Notice how he comes on (is deployed by his handlers) the forum to run interference just after the video about GUO WENGHUI is posted.

Watch the video folks.

Even if you doubt some of the claims, follow the money trail issue carefully. There is some truth in what GUO WENGHUI is saying.
I said I personally had never seen a ghost city, there might be some but can't be common. Many Indians live and study in China, ask them how many ghost cities they saw while in China.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Quite ironic that you ask us to not just listen to one account and be open to the other side as well when you do the exact opposite, you still haven't addressed the other points I raised it is like you conveniently avoided those things.
My perspective is I don't know what's really going on there, I trust neither Indian nor Chinese media on it.

mokoman

Country flag
Yes it's wrong. Give me a while. I am out rn. I have whole region mapped on my Google Earth app. Will post in a while.
Looks like our western overloads gave a nice juicy chunk of Arunachal Pradesh over to the chinese. 😁

And NDTV experts didnt notice that :troll:

Deadtrap

Country flag
Dude can you check this image out

that flat red border line (top left) is wrong both on this image as well as on google maps.

Can you check google maps ? we have roads and barracks in what is shown as chinese territory.

I think border lines in both google maps and Vishnus image are very wrong.
Note: All Images are in high resolution. So one can download images to see things in details.

Legends:
Red Arrow - Ridge Line/ Passes
Green Arrow - Valley/River
Red Line/Yellow Line - Google Earth IB
Orange Line - Approx. Indian McMohan Line
Yellow Pin - Post/Camp/Village etc

Overall Area Situation
This is one of the few areas in Arunachal Pradesh with area of differing perception.
Chinese occupied Thag La Ridge line and Sumdorong Chu valley in 1986 which led to Sumdorong Chu Standoff and have kept it with them ever since.
India in return occupied Langro La/ Wadung ridge line, Hathung La Ridge and Thang La Ridge line east of Bum La as a Quid pro quo measure.

Overall Situation.jpg

Indian and Chinese position in current scenario. Starting from Left (Bum La) to Right (Namka Chu)

1. Bum La

Bum La (R).jpg

2. Sumdorong Chu

India post in Langro La overlooks PLA post, So we have an advantage here.

Sumdorong Chu 1.jpg
Sumdorong Chu 2.jpg

3. Namka Chu

Drokung Samba is the last Indian Village with Indian Khinzemane outpost. It seems it is overlooked by the Chinese post up.

Namka Chu 1.jpg

Old Dhola Post seems to be occupied by the PLA (Lost it in 1962 war), So we made a new post opposite Old Dhola Post to keep a check. It is connected to newly build road from Hathung La.

Our post at Hathung La ridge also overlooks all PLA post in the region.

Namka Chu 2.jpg
Namka Chu 3.jpg
Namka Chu 4.jpg

Also we its not just the Chinese who are doing development in these area. Quoting my old post.

In the midst of a standoff Indian Forces/ BRO seems to have completed a proper mud track to Tulung La Pass in Arunachal Pradesh.
Coordinates : 27°52'52.16"N 92°14'0.88"E

To my understanding it could be a full fledged supply base for the Post at Langora Ridge Line and also to assist adjoining Bum La in east and Hatung La Ridge Line across Nyamjang Chu River

Last edited:

BlackViking

Country flag
One day you will know China means no harm to India and has no agenda for Indian lands, we are never an agressive power with colonial mindset, Chinese philosophy is more about locking ourselves inside and keeping foreingers out. don't get brainwashed by your politicians who have their own political agendas and western powers who can never get rid of their deep seated colonial mentality.
China means no harm and locking ourselves "inside". How to achieve this "inside" thing? Simply by expanding your borders and that is what you have been doing till now. PRC engulfed Tibet, Mongolia, Macau, etc. and now trying grab Ladakh, Nepal, Bhutan, Arunachal, etc. while claiming no harm. I liked your honesty man. You just confirmed why PRC or at least CCP should be destroyed.😊

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why do you guys see India being a so called "puppet" of US.
If china was at the place of India and its enemy showed aggression wouldn't china follow the same strategy of "enemy's enemy is my friend"
China is not India's enemy, the Chinese people don't think India an enemy, Xi jingping doesn't think India an enemy, but what Indians think of China is not within our control. See what Chinese people think of India even during the crisis, of course, most even don't know there is a crsis between the two countries in China.

In the dragon’s den: Indians in China on what life is like in the country amid a stand-off between two nations

SavageKing456

Country flag
China is not India's enemy, the Chinese people don't think India an enemy, Xi jingping doesn't think India an enemy, but what Indians think of China is not within our control. See what Chinese people think of India even during the crisis, of course, most even don't know there is a crsis between the two countries in China.

In the dragon’s den: Indians in China on what life is like in the country amid a stand-off between two nations
This means actually nothing,satellite images have cleared that aggression was showed by chinese side.
I can give you if you want.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You just confirmed why PRC or at least CCP should be destroyed.😊
The west has been trying to destroy us from day one, 70 years passed and did they destroy us? China only becomes stronger by the day. so good luck with India to do what US has been dreaming about but never been able to deliver.

SavageKing456

Country flag
The west has been trying to destroy us from day one, 70 years passed and did they destroy us? China only becomes stronger by the day. so good luck with India to do what US has been dreaming about but never been able to deliver.
Lmao the west were as ignorant as you're rn,they only did investments,grew the monster.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
It is as you said a "gobar" idea...all this talk of leverages. We had all of them, the chinese had a free run of India...didnt stop the Chinese from trying to play with the border. I dont usually attribute motives but considering that he didnt get to where he was because he was stupid, the only reasonable deduction to make is that he's on the take. Made my blood boil at the casual outrageousness of what he said. Guy deserves a firing squad.
These snakes need to be weeded out from the Civil Services. IPS, IAS, IFS, every year many such morons are trained and inducted at Dehradun.

BlackViking

Country flag
US is just enjoying its status of being a superpower. And here in India we are just trying to protect the land which is rightfully ours. We have already lost Pak & BD along with PoK and Aksai so you, a CCP shoe-licker, will never understand our pain. PRC is trying to harass a wounded tiger who has experienced many losses & is determined not to suffer anymore, so yes what US has been doing cannot be compared to what India can do.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
One day you will know China means no harm to India and has no agenda for Indian lands, we are never an agressive power with colonial mindset, Chinese philosophy is more about locking ourselves inside and keeping foreingers out. don't get brainwashed by your politicians who have their own political agendas and western powers who can never get rid of their deep seated colonial mentality.
Haha. , Chinese philosophy is more about locking ourselves inside and keeping foreingers out.

Then why u r crying when india banned ur apps, exports to india, and many countries are doing the same.

Well u can sit in ur rabit hole. CCP downfall has begin.

I wish indian army just kill 100 of chiki ladyboys just for fun.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Congratulations for you just cracked the joke of the century, even the Millenium perhaps.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
kek.png

Your article by a standard krantikari patrakar doesnt prove anything Btw , this is Xi Mingzhe. She is the only daughter of Winnie the pooh and lovingly referred to as the Princess of China. Which university did she go to? harvard University.

Xi Mingzhe was enrolled at harvard University under a pseudonym and was protected by bodyguards at all times. She did her undergraduate degree and then returned to complete her post graduate degree. Mingzhe was the reason why Xinping started a romance with Harvard University.

What does China do when the daughter of its most powerful political figure is in love with her lifestyle in the amreeka? Surely a few bodyguards aren’t enough to protect their President’s only daughter. So, China does what it does best. It starts flushing money into harvard University.
For his daughter, Chinese President Xi Jinping started frequenting the University. Sometimes the visits were private but sometimes it was an official affair. He became closely connected with harvard University President lawrence bacow and his wife adele fleet bacow.

Eventually they turned harvard into a hipster commie shithole , pumping propaganda after propaganda . The same thing your peaceful chinese do with jnu and Indian Universities .

kek1.png

Soon after his daughter’s enrollment, Jinping started pumping money into harvard. Another ivy-league University, yale too starts receiving grants and gifts. Many top Chinese leaders enrolled their children into Yale. How much money do you think harvard received from China? A billion dollars!

See - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ived-1-billion-from-china?utm_source=url_link

Did China stop after setting up a higher education hub at harvard? Or bribing professors to do research for them? Or setting up research projects to further its communist agendas? No. Here comes the most sinister activity that has unnerved even amreeka.

China has set up a ‘Spy Ring’ at harvard. It sends its spies disguised as students.

See - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-at-harvard-boston-institutions-idUSKBN1ZR23V

Same tactic is followed everywhere including Indian universities like that gutter ass jnu. Indian commies **** have always been sympathetic to the Chinese but thanks to mighty Dharmic ethos , they have been reduced to worthless cucks but they keep whining from those sewers beneath our universities .

And probably you are sniffing too much of those chinese powder which has viciously affected your brain cells it seems like . Gosh every chinese on internet is a ccp shill no wonder screaming we wuz peaceful and muh cia propaganda against docile ccp lmfao !!!

You cant certainly fool us . And do know this , containment of hans is and should be the primary objective of Hindus apart from defending themselves from jihadi aggression .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles