India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
It's not only BBC only but Al Jazeera, Guardian & several Indian media.. Recent articles from today.
Actual joint statement.

1. The two Ministers agreed that both sides should take guidance from the series of consensus of the leaders on developing India-China relations, including not allowing differences to become disputes.

2. The two Foreign Ministers agreed that the current situation in the border areas is not in the interest of either side. They agreed therefore that the border troops of both sides should continue their dialogue, quickly disengage, maintain proper distance and ease tensions.

3. The two Ministers agreed that both sides shall abide by all the existing agreements and protocol on China-India boundary affairs, maintain peace and tranquillity in the border areas and avoid any action that could escalate matters.

4. The two sides also agreed to continue to have dialogue and communication through the Special Representative mechanism on the India-China boundary question. They also agreed in this context that the Working Mechanism for Consultation and Coordination on India-China border affairs (WMCC), should also continue its meetings.

5. The Ministers agreed that as the situation eases, the two sides should expedite work to conclude new Confidence Building Measures to maintain and enhance peace and tranquillity in the border areas.
Doesnt look like there is any real substance to it.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
aukad tu bta hai chaar aane ki hindu hindu hindu hundi likh rha hau madrchod dhang se padh kya likha hai maine...

i just wrote I support Modi not coz he is from BJp but his track record... He got zero bank in 2014 he built economy and built alliances took difficult decisions and faced porki terrorists and arrogant china head on,,..

chutia madarchod agar akal nai hai to reply naa kar teri aukad do kaudi k congi pappu ki hai .. chutia ackthooo
I refer you and @Sanglamorre to read post no. 1234.
You are a Modi supporter. Don't stoop so low on the level of opposition. Plz don't use bad words. Stay united taking criticism.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
This holy crap is far far better than committing anything...

Nothing has been agreed to .... India should not even mention those agreements which China has thrown to the winds.. but then Foreign Offices love for mention of agreements is irresistible... after all their entire and so costly existence centers around agreements in disagreements..
I agree with you, we shouldnt have mentioned those agreements! I'am disappointed.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Space for diplomacy is shrinking fast. Beijing wants to force a change in India’s posture without crossing the threshold of war bcos a military conflict here will force it to divert its attention from the western Pacific that remains its primary theatre.

India's foreign policy options are narrowing, with China sticking to its belligerence & expansionism. India's resolve to protect its sovereignty & self esteem, as a nation, in the face of Chinese 'salami slicing' moves, demands a new national security architecture.

J.P Joshi.

mandestiny

Country flag
Ma
Matlab we're salami slicing areas held under their control now. F3 was under them. We have taken care of F4 and going towards F3.

If you're worried about not being successful in 2 tries...don't be. It's par for the course. We'll have to face many hardships before we liberate AH.
I think F1 to F4 was under india control. Is F3 also captured by chinese ? :eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles