India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The situation is much more complex china has over the last few decades been steadily replacing the Tibetan population with the local chinese population this along with infrastructure development and improvement in amenities mean that trying to rake an insurgency in Tibet is extremely difficult because Tibetans don't live in huge numbers there anymore.
There have been some cases of insurgency movements in places of uyghur muslims and Xinjiang province (both are same)

johnq

Yes they lag behind in seeker tech not in engines, a missile engine doesn’t require maintenance or concepts like engine life and spare parts availability. So their Seekers are $hit.
CCP clowns are also behind in missile fuel technology, which is why their missiles are heavier. I wouldn't be surprised if the actual no escape zone of the PLAAF BVR missiles is less than what is advertised on their shiny brochures.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian News channels are a peace of shit
well..that means chinese are on the exit out of their current positions at the border.
may be their graphene clothing stunt is not keeping the soldiers warm enough and the morale high enough! :D
eediat chinese.
so..chinese since few days are posting lots of fake news churned out of xis rear.

johnq

Cheen is trying all kinds of tricks to push India's neighbors out of India's camp. It partially worked on Nepal because of commies, now they are trying with Bhutan and other countries by pushing fake news. Be on the lookout for fake news pushed by chini allies in country.

sorcerer

Country flag

China dumps US Treasuries for fifth consecutive month, sending holdings to lowest level since February 2017

Chinese using their nuclear option against USA and USA cannot do much.
well...expected that!..especially post election and when US economy is trying to revive after the confusion.

FalconZero

Country flag
They are 3km deep inside the Bhutanese territory which china claims as a part of Yedong county. It is 9km east of doklam plateau. Some images which are circulating coincide well with the sat map. Also, note that chinkis started working way before this year, i think mid of 2019. Unless Bhutan formally asks us we proly can't send IA that deep inside their territory, it's not like Doklam.

mokoman

Country flag
I checked the Bhutan official map against the location.

Its well within Bhutan borders.

Construction also started back in may 2019 .

Either the location given by Chinese guy is wrong or this is another case of "koi nahi gusha"

Bhutan basically gave away their land to China and we couldnt do shit about it.

Knowitall

Either the location given by Chinese guy is wrong or this is another case of "koi nahi gusha"

It is simple geo politics actually bhutan accepting loss of territory can lead to protests and their current PM can be thrown out.

Bhutan most probably asked us for help behind closed doors.

So if they are saying no one intruded it means we probably denied any help.

So the current denial arrangement works for us both.

FalconZero

Country flag

Chinese guy in a chance to boast claimed that village was present at Doklam which started all that drama after which Vishnu caught him off guard, he proly checked by himself and found that though Chinkis' claim about the village at Doklam was false, the village actually is around 22 to 30km south of Yadong county and he tweeted about it, I also made the infographics just to clarify about the regions. That time I was unaware that the village was actually around 3km inside Bhutanese territory thought village was well within Yadong region.

So, Chinese guy after inadvertently admitting that PLA has actually transgressed into Bhutanese territory and have occupied the area deleted the tweet.

Now, I don't get why would Bhutan deny such actions when any tom dick and harry can check on the sat map that Chinese have occupied their territory, one reason can be that they are bowing down to china and giving them a chance to escape criticism but why? That means they are either afraid of china or want some concession or could be both...so does that mean Bhutan has submitted to China already?
Let's be real here, chinkis are not going back without being kicked in the nuts, Bhutan can't do that their only hope would be India but are we willing to do that or is Bhutan willing to side with us and be the playground between India and China? or they think they can cut some deal with China....and avoid being the playground for both powers.....

sorcerer

Country flag
More Chinese arms reach Northeast India

johnq

If it's not within Bhutanese territory, then Indian military should feel free to destroy it with artillery and bombing.

Knowitall

Chinese guy in a chance to boast claimed that village was present at Doklam which started all that drama after which Vishnu caught him off guard, he proly checked by himself and found that though Chinkis' claim about the village at Doklam was false, the village actually is around 22 to 30km south of Yadong county and he tweeted about it, I also made the infographics just to clarify about the regions. That time I was unaware that the village was actually around 3km inside Bhutanese territory thought village was well within Yadong region.

So, Chinese guy after inadvertently admitting that PLA has actually transgressed into Bhutanese territory and have occupied the area deleted the tweet.

Now, I don't get why would Bhutan deny such actions when any tom dick and harry can check on the sat map that Chinese have occupied their territory, one reason can be that they are bowing down to china and giving them a chance to escape criticism but why? That means they are either afraid of china or want some concession or could be both...so does that mean Bhutan has submitted to China already?
Let's be real here, chinkis are not going back without being kicked in the nuts, Bhutan can't do that their only hope would be India but are we willing to do that or is Bhutan willing to side with us and be the playground between India and China? or they think they can cut some deal with China....and avoid being the playground for both powers.....
Bu why will they accept?

mokoman

Country flag

The Chinese claim a large portion of that area.

As far as they are concerned its their land.

My guess would be they made deal with China or simply closing their eyes and pretending they cant see it.

HawkisRight

Country flag
sometimes such rumours are coordinated with a diplomatic event.

Who knows Pressure tactics maybe.. Maybe Bhutanese were trying some backdoor deal wid Chinks.. remember at doklam time Bhutanese were silent on standoff and also reports of some Bhutanese not happy to get on wrong side of chinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles