India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
DDOS attack chinkies usually do this from either hong Kong or singapore .
DDOS at a power grid? But yeah these are proly Chinese. This should be the wake up call for the f**kers to kick chinkis out of any remaining major project. Also, aren't most of the cctv that kejru fitted in Delhi were Chinese? Why no security agency is pointing at that major security flaw there?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We should focus on an expeditionary Armed Forces. Unless we develop one we can’t protect our borders. For defence we already have CAPFs, Armed Forces are for Offensive.
We should start funding insurgency in China in Xinjiang as it is the only solution to tame the dragon and it will not be any wrong as China has been funding terrorists in North East areas too.
If enemy hits bellow the belt, there is no harm in doing the tit for tat. Funding insurgency is immoral yet highly cost-effective weapon if harming enemy in a hybrid war. This is more effective when you can not exercise economic or other actions. However, it is not always easy to find required material for insurgency. For that, you need fanatic, believers of life after death enjoying 72 hoors, Madrasas to consistently brain wash children from childhood. Therefore, a failed state like Pakistan can provide this material in abundance. It is a question of how you manages it.

Knowitall

It seems so but do not underestimate the power of democracy. Look at USSR and how it collapsed. Totalitarian ideologies nourishes their end in their womb.
China is far diffrent from it. There are some type of a council from what I understand and xi has to obey the council.

@shade had given a proper explanation some time back.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If enemy hits bellow the belt, there is no harm in doing the tit for tat. Funding insurgency is immoral yet highly cost-effective weapon if harming enemy in a hybrid war. This is more effective when you can not exercise economic or other actions. However, it is not always easy to find required material for insurgency. For that, you need fanatic, believers of life after death enjoying 72 hoors, Madrasas to consistently brain wash children from childhood. Therefore, a failed state like Pakistan can provide this material in abundance. It is a question of how you manages it.
For this we have to keep our democratic values aside and make our intelligence strong and deadly in China and around the world. I personally feel raw is capable of that as seen in case BLA. But I don't think modi has that guts to do that with china.

Knowitall

For this we have to keep our democratic values aside and make our intelligence strong and deadly in China and around the world. I personally feel raw is capable of that as seen in case BLA. But I don't think modi has that guts to do that with china.
The situation is much more complex china has over the last few decades been steadily replacing the Tibetan population with the local chinese population this along with infrastructure development and improvement in amenities mean that trying to rake an insurgency in Tibet is extremely difficult because Tibetans don't live in huge numbers there anymore.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
If Modi doesn't have guts, we should forget doing that. If Modi can not do , who else will do? Modi is a very smart politician. He will prepare background, make full preparation before making any move. He has many limitations but he is capable of utilizing whatever best is available. Look at India China standoff. He has utilized Indian resources in best manner. India's response against China as totally unexpected for Chinese. They are totally annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles