India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Boss there is no bluffing. Believe me chances of conflict are 100%.
Only variable is US general election in Nov. That is affecting Chinese thinking.
Conflict is 100% because we have called their bluff.

Let me assure you, Chinese are not ready for war, let alone war with India where they are the aggressors.
Forget the advantage of India having in defensive posturing as well as having Himalayas separating us.....it's Tibet that would concern China tremendously.
All it takes is a match & China might end up losing Tibet forever.

Imagine Kashmir but having 100% locals against you - that is Tibet for China.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
It's vague. So India implies pre-May 2020 status quo ante.
Points 1,2,4 are there to give body to the agreement to make it 'look' substantial. Had the reds been abiding to (3), we won't be in the current situation. Point 5 is the only point worth noting. Essentially says 'there is deep distrust between the two countries and any movement to building confidence would happen after the current situation eases'. Point 5 therefore is counter-intutive.
*Implies nothing. Let the 'readjustments' go on.
** Five guiding principles smell of Panchsheel. Next time make it any number other than five.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Da da da, joint statement...my butt is also telling me that Hitler and Churchill have issued a joint statement, Rahul and Rajnath have issued a joint statement on the Rafale deal, Sonam Kapoor and Kangana have issued a joint statement on SSR-Rhea case etc... This is absurd !
Will be back later.

EAM.JPG

cereal killer

Country flag
What a load of polished crap.

After escalating this much, you think we would get soldiers killed and run back?
India at this point would lose a few thousand and occupy few more peaks..

Withdraw at this point is NOT an option.
More importantly, the recent moves from our side confirm that we are in no mood to withdraw either.

Good Luck to the Chinese, it looks like an independent Tibet is not a mirage any more.
I was just saying what Chinese may be thinking. Indian retaliation is anybody's guess. Chinese will get away with hiding their casualties like in 1967.
All India has asked for is status quo pre April.
We all know what it will take to free tibet. That's a nuclear showdown surely. No one wants that.
So this jingo talk about Tibet is useless.
India won't withdraw till Chinese withdraw. But you can't rule out a limited skirmish or a Kargil level conflict.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Da da da, joint statement...my butt is also telling me that Hitler and Churchill have issued a joint statement, Rahul and Rajnath have issued a joint statement on the Rafale deal, Sonam Kapoor and Kangana have issued a joint statement on SSR-Rhea case etc... This is absurd !
Will be back later.

View attachment 58917
It's just like a summarised Twitter BS of both chaps from past months.
Nothing new , nothing surprising and nothing substantial.

So just :daru:

It's like u were invited to a wedding u ate, had some selfies and came back with a full tummy. And before leaving u just went and gave couple a gift written "happy marriage" may god bless you.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Yeah I was just saying what Chinese may be thinking. Indian retaliation is anybody's guess. Chinese will get away with hiding their casualties like in 1967.
All India has asked for is status quo pre April.
We all know what it will take to free tibet. That's a nuclear showdown surely. No one wants that.
So this jingo talk about Tibet is useless.
India won't withdraw till Chinese withdraw. But you can't rule out a limited skirmish or a Kargil level conflict.
When u aim for moon (tibet)

U atleast end up landing in stars( aksai Hind).

maximus777

Country flag
Yes Aksai & entire Ngari prefecture upto Kailash is within our power projection. Our logistics can handle this amount of stretching.
LAC needs to be settled sooner than later. I just hope we don't give up the gains.
If we do, it will be Modi's chacha moment to India's detriment.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Yes Aksai & entire Ngari prefecture upto Kailash is within our power projection. Our logistics can handle this amount of stretching.
LAC needs to be settled sooner than later. I just hope we don't give up the gains.
The whole tibet thing has scared shit in hans. They are caught off guard, now from the moment they were we will occupy ladakh they are now like lets save tibet first.

We won't be giving up anything. There is a compleye overhaul of strategic decision making. Its not usual bs anymore at top ki jiska promotion ho gaya wo jaa ke baith jaega. People are right now handpicked on crucial decision making post. From PMO to CDS to even defence chiefs (same batch not a coincidence). All this is done with one aim Nation security. The mindset has shifted completely. Prime example .. the talks will only happen now on POK.
And we have to settle boundaries with china , if not china than tibet. But we have to, china wo tum away the moment they have an iota of doubt that they are not going to win it. And the present READJUSTMENT are pointing at the same direction that we are not going to let anything go. Dnt go on the statement it's just like samaj me rehna hai to bolna padta hai.

Knowitall

When u aim for moon (tibet)

U atleast end up landing in stars( aksai Hind).
Tibet will stretch our own supply lines and it will become problematic to maintain constant supply. what we might do is make a dash for pok and try and cut cpec and gain territories in that area. it shall also be easier diplomatically since our position has been very firm regarding pok.

mokoman

Country flag
Last edited:

Knowitall

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No military expert but in october the way winter advances (our areas will be snowed in) , it will be more difficult for us to supply and replenish while their side will more clear.

MEA will try to push any conflict beyond october/november

So be prepared to see MEA pretending to bow down to chinese lines

---------

Sun Tzu is working guys.

ghanta bow down to chinese lines if we vacate those heights then we will lose advantage for ever. Moreover chinese will be having more difficulty in winter not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles