India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Swamy is a joke, utter nonsense his words are.
He's not a joke, he's a snake in the grass and also a US shill.

Till we have the carrot salmon of defense purchases to hang in front of the bear they will behave.
They are welcome to do something retarded like arming Pakis though, it will make it all the more easier to get our domestic MIC up and running and filling the gaps with maal from Uncle Sam

Mikesingh

Country flag
That's a non issue. His personal opinion.

What's problematic is the statement like "PLA not in our territory" from responsible people like Rajnath.
That means these politicians do not even consider those areas as ours in the first place. What are they looking at? Google Earth LAC? Then we have "Area of differing Perception" to brush everything under the carpet.
Except for the 43,000 sq Kms in Aksai Chin that Nehru gifted on a silver platter to China, no defined Indian territory is in Chinese occupation at present. The only area physically occupied by the PLA is between Finger 4 and Finger 8 that is approx 32 sq km. They had built a road to Finger 4 from Sirijap when Indian troops/ITBP were withdrawn from the area in 1999 for the Kargil ops.

Now, the area between these fingers 4 and 8 is 'no man's' land as there is no defined international border marked there nor an accepted LAC. The Chinese 'Claim Line' is up to Finger 4 while our 'Claim Line' is up to Finger 8. These can be referred to as 'perceptions' of the LAC by both countries.

But then, looking at the larger picture, China is in illegal occupation of the entire Akksai Chin area up to the Johnson line. This is part of Ladakh but the Chinese claim it to be part of Tibet.

mokoman

Country flag
:hmm: IA / ITBP buildup in depsang since last year , the passing road is DBO

depsang.gif

i think this is near y junction

yjunc.gif

:lehappy: Media says there is large PLA presence near Y junction but i cant see to find anything.

Meanwhile everyone in the PLA , their aunty neighour and familiy is moving into south bank of spangur lake

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
:hmm: IA / ITBP buildup in depsang since last year , the passing road is DBO

View attachment 65159

i think this is near y junction

View attachment 65160

:lehappy: Media says there is large PLA presence near Y junction but i cant see to find anything.

Meanwhile everyone in the PLA , their aunty neighour and familiy is moving into south bank of spangur lake
Bhai how do you make gif ?

:yawn: this is kinda concerning as well as irritating, as it seems that half of the whole PLA is sitting in Spanggur Tso. Two large MOAB equivalents will actually decimate half of the PLA, the way they have cramped up on the south bank.

FalconZero

Country flag
Big Blow to China, Indian Smart Phone brand MicroMax brought 2 new smartphones enough to destroy chinese phone market!

only downfall is that it comes with a chinese MediaTek processor, I mean ₹500 extra for a qualcomm processor would‘ve been appreciated.

but still it’ll destroy the chinese market here but then there are brands like Xiaomi which are ready to reduce the profit margin a bot further, I guess Indian Government should impose higher import duties on smartphone components that are mostly used by chinese phone makers, but then these brands have invested more than 14 billion dollars in India, if they will go then it will be a huge blow to us.
If they sincerely work towards creating industry in India rather than copy pasting labels maybe they can have a chance, they are using mediatek processor which is kinda bummer but it is something, considering Micromax was once among the top 10 companies around the world in smartphone market maybe they can turn around their luck.

Did abdulla leave her or what?

LCH with high-altitude ops camouflage.
This exact helicopter may be one of those currently deployed in Ladakh.
View attachment 65156
Photo by Kedar Karmarkar published on 21 October 2020.
Orders? Arm it with ATGM and shove some rockets up chinki arses.

Rajnath is looking really thicc here 👌
Control your homo instincts nibba.

mokoman

Country flag
Bhai how do you make gif ?

:yawn: this is kinda concerning as well as irritating, as it seems that half of the whole PLA is sitting in Spanggur Tso. Two large MOAB equivalents will actually decimate half of the PLA, the way they have cramped up on the south bank.

They literally like ants , building and building . every week there is a new structure , i think one of the generals is running a building scam.

i used gimp , but you can make gif in landviewer itself , draw a square with that tool on left side one below '-' (zoom out) button, then click ▶ icon on right side panel, then select images you want in gif by pressing '+' then press create stories button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles