India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag

Not as spicy as i was describing, but i found this article by Dawn that documents the increasing Chinese presence.

Another article below is from Al-Jizzeera.

ofc these two publications are pro-China and pro-Muslim, so anything against the IRON BROTHER myth will not be found.

nick_indian

Country flag
No link, but i read it somewhere, probably taken down.
There was another incident where 4 ching chong construction workers started beating up 2 Paki jawans who were guarding them.
Jawans didn't smack the 4foot yellow goblins back tho. :pound:
btw these BRI projects are primarily to employ cheeni awaam, debt-enslavement is secondary
Yeah I know about that incident some years ago where 3 nerdy Chinese engineers beat the crap out of like 8 Paki Punjabi police Mard e Momin. I also remember how I made fun of the Pakis getting their asses handed to them by nerdy engineers on PDF and got banned for like a month.

This is a memorable pic from the incident.

shade

Country flag
Yeah I know about that incident some years ago where 3 nerdy Chinese engineers beat the crap out of like 8 Paki Punjabi police Mard e Momin. I also remember how I made fun of the Pakis getting their asses handed to them by nerdy engineers on PDF and got banned for like a month.

This is a memorable pic from the incident.

It's sad what their hatred for Bharat has turned them into.
Nepalis are next in line if bhadwa Oli continues pimping out that country to China.
In the neighborhood, charas, ganja, afeem all nothing compared to the intoxicating drug that is anti-India sentiment.

nick_indian

Country flag
It's sad what their hatred for Bharat has turned them into.
Nepalis are next in line if bhadwa Oli continues pimping out that country to China.
In the neighborhood, charas, ganja, afeem all nothing compared to the intoxicating drug that is anti-India sentiment.
Sri Lanka and Maldives have recently come out of this addiction. May be Bangladesh too, not sure. I am not sure what did it for the Maldives but with the Sri Lankans it was certainly the recent Islamist church bombings. If the non-Muslim countries in our neighborhood see the threat of radical Islam first hand, they will start siding with us.

shade

Country flag
Sri Lanka and Maldives have recently come out of this addiction. May be Bangladesh too, not sure. I am not sure what did it for the Maldives but with the Sri Lankans it was certainly the recent Islamist church bombings. If the non-Muslim countries in our neighborhood see the threat of radical Islam first hand, they will start siding with us.
Sheikh Hasina is/was an Indian vassal since long, it is under our patronage only has she purged Khaleda Zia + party from Bangladesh, she is actually a dictator there now.
I think the Lankans are spooked about Chinese designs for their country along with the Jihadi easter bombings playing a part.

shade

Country flag
There's a whole thread on Bheek for Randis Initiative (BRI), I think.

BRI summed up in one picture-caption:

View attachment 61722
Pakis finally have access to nutritious pork. Absolutely Halaal.
inb4 they have proper meat markets with ching chong butchers serving fresh pork, bred and raised in Pakistan.
Pork is staple of Chongs, they are largest consumers of pork world wide and depend on imports from US, Brazil etc to support their domestic production.
A year ago they had a Pig virus of some kind that either killed their pigs or they had to kill the pigs themselves to stop virus from spreading further.
There are now rumours saying that China is facing a pork shortage.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
inb4 they have proper meat markets with ching chong butchers serving fresh pork, bred and raised in Pakistan.
Pork is staple of Chongs, they are largest consumers of pork world wide and depend on imports from US, Brazil etc to support their domestic production.
A year ago they had a Pig virus of some kind that either killed their pigs or they had to kill the pigs themselves to stop virus from spreading further.
There are now rumours saying that China is facing a pork shortage.
Wait to Abduls start crying because Chinks took away their Goat biwis for their noodles.

shade

Country flag
Only Chinese settlements are going to prop in Gwadar and CPEC region... clash is imminent ,two arrogant cultures will clash...and yes a Chinese can easily import whatever daaru or pork he wants...
As long as hindoo kuffars exist this will not happen.
Any Paki criticizing Zhang is called RAW agent, Yahoodi, un-Islamic etc by his fellows.
Meanwhile for the average Zhang there is no difference between us Yindos and followers of the "Green Religion"

nick_indian

Country flag
Only Chinese settlements are going to prop in Gwadar and CPEC region... clash is imminent ,two arrogant cultures will clash...and yes a Chinese can easily import whatever daaru or pork he wants...
Pakistan is hardly an arrogant culture. Have you noticed them with the Chinese, Turks and Saudis. Earlier with the Americans. They are stupidly stubborn yes, but certainly not arrogant (being arrogant requires self-respect first and foremost).

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
First the Hypersonic Technology Demonstrator Vehicle (HSTDV) then Shaurya Hypersonic missile and now lightweight torpedo. All of these within mere couple of days apart. :crazy: :crazy:

Is it just me or it looks like that DRDO is working really hard against the Modi daddu's privatization drive.?!
:hehe:

Soon the people of DRDO will be like.:dude:

24-Too-Much-Work-Memes-19-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Cactus09

Country flag
First the Hypersonic Technology Demonstrator Vehicle (HSTDV) then Shaurya Hypersonic missile and now light weight torpedo. All of these within mere couple of days apart. :crazy: :crazy:

Is it just me or it looks like that DRDO is working really hard against the Modi daddu's privatization drive.?!
:hehe:

Soon the people of DRDO will be like.:dude:

View attachment 61724
Actually tests like these during such times are sanctioned directly by the top leadership. So it os probably our own version of propaganda and showing off weapons. But in our case the weapons actually work instead of being a cheap quality bent up balloon.

Rudy123

Country flag
: IAF Chief » “No One Will Fight Our Wars”: IAF Chief On US Deployments In Indian Ocean Published October 6, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: ANI Noting

that there has been no coordination with the US forces in relation to border tensions with China, Air Force Chief RKS Bhadauria on Monday asserted that India has to fight its wars on its own and cannot count on others for this. Addressing the annual Air Force Day press conference here, the Air Force Chief said India does not plan its war efforts with support from others and does everything on its own. He ruled out any linkage of deployment of US military assets in the Indian Ocean with India’s border tensions with China and said American deployments are done according to their perspective. “American deployments are done as per their perspective. We don’t plan our efforts with support from someone else. They have not been deployed in coordination with us. We have to fight our own wars. No one will fight our wars for us. We have to do it ourselves,” he said. The Air Chief was asked to comment on reports that reported American deployment of B-2 bombers in the Indian Ocean was to deter the Chinese from doing any misadventure in Ladakh. On the possibility of the Indian Air Force buying the second batch of 36 more Rafale fighter aircraft, the Air Chief said it was a complex subject and “various options” were being deliberated upon in the Force. He suggested that the decision to either buy more Rafales or to go in for an open tender for 114 multirole fighter aircraft was yet to be finalised. “Whether we go in for more Rafale or MRFA, it will be an open competition…The current status is that we have received all the RFIs (for the MRFA programme). All these issues are on the table now in terms of taking a final call…There are various issues that need to be considered,” he said. The first batch of five Rafale jets arrived in India on July 29, nearly four years after India signed an inter-governmental agreement with France to procure 36 of the fighter aircraft at a cost of ? 59,000 crore
It seems IAF chief clearly implies that QUAD should only be for geopolitical issues. It should be used for free navigation and roping in adverse countries by investing more.

In a sense he is right, neither we should get involve in other country war not should invite anyone on our soil. Logistic sharing pacts will be used as standoff in future. We have nothing to do with Senkaku and Aksai Chin is our internal matter which was clearly stated by MEA, MOD and defence chiefs.

We surely need help from international powers but that does mean USAF flying in our skies in Ladakh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles