India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
bc Hu Xijin and GobarTimes twitters are illegally annexed by our brave keyboard warriors.
Even their Ghazi slaves can't fight our magnificent smartphone troops <3
Every single tweet put out by these two accounts is being beaten black and blue in the comments :pound:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

shade

Country flag
These mongoloid fools need to be subtle with their propaganda, look at the west.
It's having 0 intended effect, both on our plebeans and the GoI.
All their crude threats only work on their traditional vassal/tributaries like Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Nepal etc etc i guess.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Chinese State backed Propaganda handles have gone beserk in last one hour even as India China FM talks started in Moscow. Some like Global Times editor Hu even threatening "war".
EhkPpIjWsAIisWu.jpeg
EhkPr8EU4AA9fFF.jpeg
EhkPuXcWkAAQo60.jpeg

Wolf.

Bhadra

Country flag
With my limited understanding and knowledge : Trump, Putin and Modi are the ennemies of globalists, this triumvirat is a nightmare for the globalists.
In the opinion of the globalist, Modi is the weakest, Trump the most dangerous and Putin the strongest. They know that Kremlin is unshakable till the departure of Putin so they dont poke him. Putin knows that he cant wage a war against the BLM/LGBTX/Gretashit etc... and a war against the Hans, but he does know that India is a strong card for the future and not a threat.
They tried and still try to shake the Trump tower but it's solid. Evrything will change if sleepy Jo is elected (but no chance IMO).
Having lost the battle against Trump they decided to hit Modi, the weakest, but alas he may be the weakest but he decided to hit back bcz he knows what is really at stake. It's not only a real estate dispute (like Jaishankar says sometimes in a lighter tone) located in Ladhak and elsewhere. It's all about the future place of India in the world stage : diplomatically, economically and militarily. It was necessary to hit at Modi now because if Trump reelected China's future is doomed and India is one of the few suitable candidate to play a major role in a more human common people friendly globalization (unavoidable for a very very long time). See one of my first posts on DFI on the subject of the globlalized world, the fall of Berlin wall and Iron curtain and the necessity to shake the Great Chinese wall if one still want in a globalized world but more common people friendly.
Few thoughts of mine on the subject sorrry. Yes you are right, Russia is better atm and YES we need to evolve our own strength on every field. But we need to be patient. Never ever humilate an adversary. Kill him if you have no choice but dont humiliate him unnecessarily. That was the tone of my twos posts todays but not correctly understood. It doesnt matter !
Enemy of Masionaries ??? Those who finance directors and Wars... Lords of Finance Capital...

Sehwag213

Country flag
These mongoloid fools need to be subtle with their propaganda, look at the west.
It's having 0 intended effect, both on our plebeans and the GoI.
All their crude threats only work on their traditional vassal/tributaries like Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Nepal etc etc i guess.
Japan a tributary of China ?

FalconZero

Country flag
Thanks for posting but please summarize the gist if possible especially if its a long video. Too many posts and video. Just a request....
Just superficial info nothing in-depth, nothing that we already don't know. The only point he raised which we haven't discussed is Chinese using pakis to suppress the growth of our bluewater strength which is partially correct at most.

Arbit

Country flag
Bhailog Iska CKMKB bnta hai.
In (Skoda) Lauro se kuch nahi hone wala. Bas bakchodi kara lo inse. Now they are ready to even last the winters :lol: Pathetic.

It also shows, how little they know of India. We are generally lazy and peaceful. But we are also the people who just can't be bullied. If they cannot understand this simple fact and don't have this insight, they will get their pretty lady boys murdered for the whims of winnie the pooh.

omaebakabaka

Just superficial info nothing in-depth, nothing that we already don't know. The only point he raised which we haven't discussed is Chinese using pakis to suppress the growth of our bluewater strength which is partially correct at most.
Ya, I heard something about Nepal letting IA into north Nepal and then some false claim and I shut it off....thanks for summarizing.

sachincba

Country flag
Jaishankar is known to be tough. Here, he doesn't need to achieve anything. Only foreign policy that is practical towards Chinese is hypocrisy. Say peace peace peace and keep on doing what you need to do. Because for Chinese, all diplomatic talks have a single purpose- deception. There is nothing that one can achieve through talks with Chinese.
These Han maniacs need only be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles