India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabaKhalbali

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Would Rafales have something to do with the 'readjustments'.
  • Real time generation of three-dimensional maps for terrain-following above uncharted terrain in blind conditions. The Rafale is the sole new generation combat aircraft to currently propose such a function,
  • Real time generation of high resolution 2D ground maps for navigation updates and detection, identification and designation of ground targets
Source:

cereal killer

Country flag
Would Rafales have something to do with the 'readjustments'.
  • Real time generation of three-dimensional maps for terrain-following above uncharted terrain in blind conditions. The Rafale is the sole new generation combat aircraft to currently propose such a function,
  • Real time generation of high resolution 2D ground maps for navigation updates and detection, identification and designation of ground targets
Source:
I am not sure Rafale will be used that soon. If the pilots are now well accommodated then perhaps.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Some reports are coming in during the meeting Wang was so furious with the Indian onslaught that he threw his file on the ground during the meeting
My question was related to this post of yours. Apologises for having misquoted you. Can you explain me from where you get this kind of details. It's a closed door one on one meeting and not even a delegation meeting.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Indian Army Positions on north bank of Pangong Tso now overlook Chinese positions on the ridge lines in the Finger 4 area . Making the chinese soldiers on top of finger 4 ridge line target of Artillery units.

Alfa Wolf.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles