India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
looking from the size of battery and the probable weight they carry ... round about 3:30-4 hours,, and If they fly 50 kmph On average... so good enough operating range for 150-180 kms
180km round trip? So their supply base needs to be 90Km apart?

Bhadra

Country flag
Every single time I see this video's and first thing I do is blame my cable connection dude, y are they not showing me this on STAR PLUS. I m paying him good yet he keeps me away from this solid entertainment.

And the bat mucnhers are back munching bats with 🍅. And instead of making bats deliver them they are using drones to deliver there frontline troops. So they accept they have a logistical nightmare looming in there head.

What a propaganda and psyops..

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
180km round trip? So their supply base needs to be 90Km apart?
speed should be severely affected by strong plateau winds so the energy will be consumed much more randomly over 4000 meter altitude ... and battery needs to be heated first so pretty sure on those conditions drones wont work for more than an hour or so.. so 40-50 km workable range... 15 km from supply base

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It's not as innocent as it looks, read this article from 2013:

I can confirm this is true. My relative, who was posted in the China border told me many years back that they use litter to sort of mark/claim areas. IA also does the same btw.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
speed should be severely affected by strong plateau winds so the energy will be consumed much more randomly over 4000 meter altitude ... and battery needs to be heated first so pretty sure on those conditions drones wont work for more than an hour or so.. so 40-50 km workable range... 15 km from supply base
Yeah, so the food delivery isn't happening in wartime.

cereal killer

Country flag
I think, ar this juncture, nobody knows how the war will pan out. will it be a small border skirmish, or a full blown war, or a war engaging multiple enemies?

if a small skirmish, then we are good and no extra help is needed.
if a full blown war, we have enough reserves to fight for 40+ days (according to open source, now we decided to keep war reserves for 40 days intense conflict. and after Galwan episode we have bought a good number).
if a 2/3 front war, then many other players may also get involved.

now if a full blown war or a 2/3 front war, we will throw everything we've got. obviously we will block Malacca strait (and Gwadar, Karachi etc if Pak joins) and other areas. in that situation for how long our adversaries will be able to fight, that is a question.

at this juncture, US won't be able to afford our loss. so receiving US origin weapons will not be a problem. (worst case scenario).

right now we've enough reserves of weapons. we will be good against China. and to deplete our stock, our adversary's stock will also be completely depleted.
we can make everything we need to fight a war. be it jets, tanks, ships, missiles/rockets, arty, guns, shells etc.

in addition, we've about 45+ crore citizens able to fight the war (probably @LETHALFORCE had provided that link). (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_global_manpower_fit_for_military_service)

so no need to worry. we are able enough to fight on our own. we will fight and we will emerge victorious.

(layman's perspective)

Edit : @mods please edit if anything sensitive.
A full blown war is not in anyone's interest. However a war is needed to finally focus on our military industrial complex which sucks btw.
A prolonged conflict even smaller will push us very much precisely for that very reason.. China with it's superior MIC will be still able to throw punches despite reversals.
We need to inflict heavy losses on China & target their long logistics or cut G219 to have a upper hand & force a result. IAF is gonna be game changer for us.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah, so the food delivery isn't happening in wartime.
not possible any sniper worth his training can shot these flying tin-cans from more than a km easily...

chinese has good MRE options lots of them for cold weather,,.

hopefully DRDO has sm or any MRE for cold weather... coz I have never seen or heard any....

Chanakya 002

Country flag
Cut off the line from behind by SFF and our north eastern forces.

mokoman

Country flag

They seem to be using DJI drones.
They have a lift capacity of up to 10 kgs and a flight time of 15-30 mins.

Only the DJI matrice can fly up to 50-55 mins and can lift ~4 kgs.

Find it a little surprising that the Chinese came up with a propaganda video with supply drones.
Not surprised after Bhumihar's heroics.
Wouldn't the range be significantly reduced for high altitudes . Most of the area is 4500 meters above sea level.

Its just propaganda.nothing else.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
The black box is not the battery but the load carrying case. I bet my gol gappa its range can't be >150 km.
yaa lithium ion batteries r pretty compact so the size is good enough but like I posted earlier in ladakh they will be lucky to get even 40-50 km...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles