India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

yes, but its also about weight distribution. arjun mk1a has low weight distribution per sq. inch on its track. the possibility of t90 getting stuck is higher when compared to arjun.
How? Depends on how these numbers are calculated and stated.

johnq

:hmm: free sat image from yesterday , chinese activity near base of black top . they are expanding there

View attachment 61334

This means that the Chinese have broken the agreement negotiated by the MEA that neither side will add any additional soldiers to the LAC (since Black Top is LAC). Hopefully the Indian army will stop following the agreement and reinforce their positions further with lots more soldiers and equipment.

etantra

Country flag

Chinese propoganda posted this photo to depict launchers positioned by PLA. After they realised that the curved shape of launchers gave away the fact that they are inflated baloons painted over they have now removed this photo.
If they was no curve... larpers in Indian Social media & media journos would have built propaganda to ask India to give up.. China is 5 times bigger/stronger/mightier yada yada yada

etantra

Country flag
https://www.indiatoday.in/news-anal...lage-and-deception-tactics-1727429-2020-10-01

A large number of decoys, including armoured vehicles, a JF-17 aircraft with Pakistani colours and an SR-71 Blackbird, a high-altitude strategic reconnaissance aircraft of the USAF, were seen displayed outside this factory. Beijing’s official mouthpiece ‘China Central Television’ (CCTV) recently showed a battery of HQ-16 surface-to-air missile decoys along with the radar decoy.

At least one full decoy unit of the PLA Rocket Force has been identified, deployed in the Northern Theater Command. It is not being discussed here.

China is trying hard to degrade the effectiveness of India’s reconnaissance, surveillance and target-acquisition capabilities by using camouflage, concealment and decoys. But it is extremely difficult to hide from well-trained eyes and sophisticated sensors that can catch every small detail.

FYI... keep this is mind and qualify your statements when making comments

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

https://www.indiatoday.in/news-anal...lage-and-deception-tactics-1727429-2020-10-01

A large number of decoys, including armoured vehicles, a JF-17 aircraft with Pakistani colours and an SR-71 Blackbird, a high-altitude strategic reconnaissance aircraft of the USAF, were seen displayed outside this factory. Beijing’s official mouthpiece ‘China Central Television’ (CCTV) recently showed a battery of HQ-16 surface-to-air missile decoys along with the radar decoy.

At least one full decoy unit of the PLA Rocket Force has been identified, deployed in the Northern Theater Command. It is not being discussed here.

China is trying hard to degrade the effectiveness of India’s reconnaissance, surveillance and target-acquisition capabilities by using camouflage, concealment and decoys. But it is extremely difficult to hide from well-trained eyes and sophisticated sensors that can catch every small detail.

FYI... keep this is mind and qualify your statements when making comments
Russians also use these decoys heavily in their exercises, they look pretty real from above like drone footage . We should also have these decoys, can't hurt and possibly not that expensive either.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Kayam Churna for chicoms by LEMOA. Hope they reciprocate this by letting a P-8I land in Diego Garcia.

Not long ago, Chinese and Pakistanis calculated "India will never let a US military plane/ship land/dock on their ports, or it will create a domestic political shitstorm for Delhi." Times have changed. Not long before you see a B-2 at Leh.

More churna:

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I sometimes wonder is this forum run by Indians or Pukes from abroad. Keyboard Warrior sitting in London and US are more interested if india go to war . funny they always hate russians and support US for some reason.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
I sometimes wonder is this forum run by Indians or Pukes from abroad. Keyboard Warrior sitting in London and US are more interested if india go to war . funny they always hate russians and support US for some reason.
True Story. Back when @Singh ran the place, we were once hit by a paki DDoS, followed by an e-mail by a Mr "Dushyant Dubey" based out of London, asking to buy DFI out. We doxed him to find out he was a pork with ties to pork forum, and replied,

"Dear Sir,

Kindly go f*ck yourself.

Sincerely,
DFI"

I remember how we migrated DFI to a new host amid a cyber onslaught by pork bots. At one point, the only copy of DFI's cpmove (its collective data) was sitting on my desktop for me to transplant onto the new host. Porks were trying to hack the cpanel and steal a cpmove so they could build a parallel DFI for info-warfare. I had the fastest Internet connection among DFI staff, so I quickly grabbed the cpmove and pruned the old host. We did buy a DDoS swarm of our own to make them stop. Fun times.

johnq

Chinese propoganda posted this photo to depict launchers positioned by PLA. After they realised that the curved shape of launchers gave away the fact that they are inflated baloons painted over they have now removed this photo.
If they was no curve... larpers in Indian Social media & media journos would have built propaganda to ask India to give up.. China is 5 times bigger/stronger/mightier yada yada yada
I've long suspected that the pictures of Chinese weapons posted by fanboys were graphically altered pictures of plastic toys. It's all a part of their art of war, to win without fighting by intimidating the enemy. The capabilities of Chinese weapons/toys are also overhyped. Meanwhile India has always understated its capabilities. The elephant does not realize its own strength, so it remains passive.

ataru09

Country flag
True Story. Back when @Singh ran the place, we were hit by a paki DDoS, followed by an e-mail by a Mr "Dushyant Dubey" based out of London, asking to buy DFI out. We doxed him to find out he was a pork with ties to pork forum, and replied,

"Dear Sir,

Kindly go f*ck yourself.

Sincerely,
DFI"

I remember how we migrated DFI to a new host amid a cyber onslaught by pork bots. At one point, the only copy of DFI's cpmove (its collective data) was sitting on my desktop for me to transplant onto the new host. Fun times.
Thank you for your service Raju garu. Seriously.

omaebakabaka

True Story. Back when @Singh ran the place, we were once hit by a paki DDoS, followed by an e-mail by a Mr "Dushyant Dubey" based out of London, asking to buy DFI out. We doxed him to find out he was a pork with ties to pork forum, and replied,

"Dear Sir,

Kindly go f*ck yourself.

Sincerely,
DFI"

I remember how we migrated DFI to a new host amid a cyber onslaught by pork bots. At one point, the only copy of DFI's cpmove (its collective data) was sitting on my desktop for me to transplant onto the new host. Porks were trying to hack the cpanel and steal a cpmove so they could build a parallel DFI for info-warfare. I had the fastest Internet connection among DFI staff, so I quickly grabbed the cpmove and pruned the old host. We did buy a DDoS swarm of our own to make them stop. Fun times.
You are possibly giving too much info unless its obsolete now

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

"Dear Sir,

Kindly go f*ck yourself.

Sincerely,
DFI"

Basically you did cyber siachen on them and knowing HOW MUCH THEY VALUE PROPAGANDA because it is the only thing they can do, it might had been quite a shock for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles