India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

12arya

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
Just saw on news nation. Had a good laugh. This chinki bhains are nothing but propoganda. Just want satellite to pick up things that's it
These things are no joke.

They are deployed in case we restore to air strikes , we end up risking blowing up baloons while real thing will be somewhere else safe.

A couple of Armenian tanks and assets destroyed by Azerbaijan has turned out to be made of cardboard.

I hope we also have a shit load of similar decoys.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

They are deployed in case we restore to air strikes , we end up risking blowing up baloons while real thing will be somewhere else safe.

A couple of Armenian tanks and assets destroyed by Azerbaijan has turned out to be made of cardboard.

:truestory:

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag

According to the below article, a battlefield ratio of one to one between real equipment and decoys produces the equivalent of a 40 percent increase in friendly firepower.

During WW 2, Britain used decoys extensively including some factory decoys that emitted smoke and prevented the real factories from being hit

Lancer

Bana
Country flag

SimplyIndian

Country flag

In war using decoys is strategy. they are for radar and sat, not for twitter.

BUT who show toys like this as AD machine and create propaganda videos?

at least for propaganda use real shit. truth is they are cowards and bath in sun tzu fart.

Cactus09

Country flag

Hari Sud

Country flag
I sometimes wonder is this forum run by Indians or Pukes from abroad. Keyboard Warrior sitting in London and US are more interested if india go to war . funny they always hate russians and support US for some reason.
‘They worry about India more than Indians living in India. Moreover, they are well set to make the politics favourable to India in US and Europe. Impact of 3.5 million people of Indian origin in US is far greater than sloganeering guys of UP or third rate politicians of Congress Party. I live in Canada, I know that us have made a distinct difference in the local politics. During the current US electioneering both US political parties are seeking their money and votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles