India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus09

Country flag
Please tell me which country transgressed into which country's land? Which country used goons to attack rule-abiding, rule imposed by MEA/MOD cucks, soldiers of which country? Which country is still sitting on the other country's property bitching about that and warning it to cower down peacefully? Why should we play by the rules? Why should we appease to the batmunchers? Simple question, why should we try to even talk about peace and tranquillity and try to adjust when a goon is inside our house and hurting our family members while creating a rift between our family and our neighbours...why the F*CK we should do any sort of appeasement to these goons?
By that logic we should have thrown back the Chinese Envoy and marched onto Beijing already. But international relations don't work like that. G*nd marna armed forces ka kaam hai. Aur pain killer dene ka kaam MEA( diplomats) ka. Just because banda pain killer de raha does not mean ki he cares about them or he is being a cuck. It simply means he is getting them ready for next round of g*nd marna by our men. He is not just another politician. He is someone who has been doing this for 40yrs almost. Being a snokflake and having a meltdown over every minor event does not help.

Cactus09

Country flag
This pic shows the Chinese ambassador to India wishing us Independence day.
Jaishankar is the FM and yet he is wishing PRC on their founding day on top of the Indian Embassy in China wishing them.
I have never heard of Wang Yi( Chinese FM ) wishing us on Independence Day tho.
False equivalence.
Its because Wang Yi does not have a social media account.

FalconZero

Country flag
Because they are :-
2nd Largest economy.
Economy recovered from corona, growing at 3.5%
Factory of the World.
Large Army/Navy with lots of material made by domestic MIC.
Largest consumer market
Invests a lot of money into India.

View attachment 61143

Meanwhile we are whacked by the Chinese bioweapon, millions lost their jobs, economy is in free fall, loan defaults are happening, perpetual threat of 0.5 front and Momins.

I feel your pain, but it doesn't matter what we think or feel, the consensus( made up and promoted by the Babus ofc ) in the corridors of power is we can't take on Cheeniland and therefore you see all this dhoti-shivering/appeasement bs from MEA
Hmmmm, here's what I think we should have/should do :
1) Complete decoupling with Chinese economy, yes it will hurt but for the long term it's good
2) I will go with Hellfire and suggest we should have assaulted the f*ck out of chinkis then and there and kicked them out
You may ask why? Reasons :
1) Our men at the borders
2) Despite 2nd biggest military, Chinese have to divide their assets for Russia and east coast and western command, they can never match 3rd biggest military which can mobilize most of its men at the border.
3) About pakis gandmasti, here why people forget that we are fighting for our survival? Any gandmasti form pakis should be met with navy imposing hell on pakis couple that with a nuclear attack, not kidding, these are parasites you have to deal with them one day why not finish it, most of the nations are cucks can't do shiet, if they want to impose sanctions let them we came out of the worst this is nothing....
4) After pakis are annihilated move to china, here's an understanding that china is not going for nuclear option unlike pakis, unless they want MAD.
Also, publicly shoot every MEA and OFB ch**t who is opposing and comes in way of the well being of this country or army, enough is enough. Yes, that's my B I G B R A I N plan.

FalconZero

Country flag
By that logic we should have thrown back the Chinese Envoy and marched onto Beijing already. But international relations don't work like that. G*nd marna armed forces ka kaam hai. Aur pain killer dene ka kaam MEA( diplomats) ka. Just because banda pain killer de raha does not mean ki he cares about them or he is being a cuck. It simply means he is getting them ready for next round of g*nd marna by our men. He is not just another politician. He is someone who has been doing this for 40yrs almost. Being a snokflake and having a meltdown over every minor event does not help.
I used to think that's the case but doesn't seem to be, he is a cuck not some genius that people think, they are doing another panchseel, get ready for 62, just remember when these assholes will be warming chairs in an ac room our Soldier will be in Sub Zero temperature thinking they are fighting for someone or that these people care that they are fighting but in reality doesn't seem to be the case.

shade

Country flag
Hmmmm, here's what I think we should have/should do :
1) Complete decoupling with Chinese economy, yes it will hurt but for the long term it's good
2) I will go with Hellfire and suggest we should have assaulted the f*ck out of chinkis then and there and kicked them out
You may ask why? Reasons :
1) Our men at the borders
2) Despite 2nd biggest military, Chinese have to divide their assets for Russia and east coast and western command, they can never match 3rd biggest military which can mobilize most of its men at the border.
3) About pakis gandmasti, here why people forget that we are fighting for our survival? Any gandmasti form pakis should be met with navy imposing hell on pakis couple that with a nuclear attack, not kidding, these are parasites you have to deal with them one day why not finish it, most of the nations are cucks can't do shiet, if they want to impose sanctions let them we came out of the worst this is nothing....
4) After pakis are annihilated move to china, here's an understanding that china is not going for nuclear option unlike pakis, unless they want MAD.
Also, publicly shoot every MEA and OFB ch**t who is opposing and comes in way of the well being of this country or army, enough is enough. Yes, that's my B I G B R A I N plan.
Most guys on this forum have the opinion that Hans and their mongrel momin slaves should be given the stick to various degrees, you aren't alone.
But as things currently stand, short of any SURPRISE that BJP usually does, is that GoI doesn't want a conflict with ching chongs at any cost.
ofc things could change even tomorrow with news of "readjustments" being done to the chinkies, but you never know.

Thing is ching chongs haven't been the focus of the Sangh afaik, it has always been 0.5 front, momins, and Momin's abba jaans sitting in Rawalpindi.
Now Modi/Shah out of their depth, and who do they go for advice?
Babus.
Who then do a fine job of spooking them about loss at war if we escalate things with chongs, so they are convinced to let this slide.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looking at the last few pages, chini watchers on this forum will be so happy.. all the things they are told by their masters about democracy seems to be proven, since they don’t understand the concept of general public criticising political leaders.

shade

Country flag
@shade @FalconZero I understand your pain and concern very well. But as @Bhadra sir said, the benefits of brinksmanship far outweigh the risks of a war.
Yes this is precisely what Modiji has been spooked with.
It is a risk, and if we lose it will be Modi/Shahs head, their enemies inside the party will come out in full force.

tbh I wouldn't want to be Modiji at this point of time, it's the Devil and the deep blue sea sh*t he's dealing with rn.

Like for e.g the current absolutely cuckolded state you see of Germany, Japan, Sweden is exactly because they suffered a debilitating loss at war during some point of history.
If Modiji is planning a NEW INDIA with all secular/Lutyen's Delhi elements purged, it all will be reversed in case of loss at war.
Everyone will heap shit on the one """behind""" the loss.

mokoman

Country flag
slave of China.
:yawn: he is a diplomat , thats his job.

His job is to make peace or ... stall the Chinese .

Why you all shitting on him ?

Current goal seem to be force them back at Depsang and fingers , back to April status quo ie restore the LAC + we stay on the peaks (which all lie right on the LAC) - whats wrong with that plan ?

Cactus09

Country flag
:yawn: he is a diplomat , thats his job.

His job is to make peace or ... stall the Chinese .

Why you all shitting on him ?

Current goal seem to be force them back at Depsang and fingers , back to April status quo ie restore the LAC + we stay on the peaks (which all lie right on the LAC) - whats wrong with that plan ?
The problem is we have a bunch of snowflakes in this forum who go on a meltdown every darn time something happens.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Here’s the thing, rules of engagement in state craft different from rules of engagement between two individuals.

there is a difference between how responsible nations behave and narcissists like niazi, gaddafi and Saddam Hussein behave.

India’s foreign policy is not personality driven.

look at Iran’s foreign minister, Javed zarif. In spite of all the challenges thrown at his nation he never stopped engaging with world capitals. He is just doing his job.

I’m sure when Indira Gandhi was touring the world prior to Bangladesh liberation, there were a section of people who were saying the same things about MEA then too, even through it later turned out they knew what they were doing.

Mikel

Country flag
Here’s the thing, rules of engagement in state craft different from rules of engagement between two individuals.

there is a difference between how responsible nations behave and narcissists like niazi, gaddafi and Saddam Hussein behave.

look at Iran’s foreign minister, Javed zarif. In spite of all the challenges thrown at his nation he never stopped engaging with world capitals. He is just doing his job.

I’m sure when Indira Gandhi was touring the world prior to Bangladesh liberation, there were a section of people who were saying the same things about MEA then too, even through it later turned out they knew what they were doing.
Yeah but is Javed Zarif tweeting Felicitations to Pompeo?

cereal killer

Country flag
All this ranting about MEA Jaishankar here reminds me of typical Indian media who goes GAGA whenever Indian team wins. But goes on bloodlust whenever we lose in a cricket match. Wishing each other during State foundation days is natural. Last year Modi wished. This year he didn't. Have some sense folks. We are better than our presstitutes and porkies.

View attachment 61139
Wait sec.. I don't see Wang Yi doing this? It's chinese ambassador here. So technically Jaishankar who is our acting FM doesn't had to congratulate them. Let the Indian ambassador do the usual.
I don't know what is wrong with our foreign policy. Jaishankar doing peace offering personally with enemies & PM Modi doesn't thanks Taiwanese President over birthday wishes. Man we seriously need to get our priorities straight.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yeah but is Javed Zarif tweeting Felicitations to Pompeo?
i can give a silly answer saying Twitter is banned in Iran.

point is whether he is engaging with the other side, and he is. Whether it is happening publicly or secretly is a different matter. Diplomacy is also about creativity, not all scenarios are the same.

And by the way here’s trump’s message to people of Iran on Nuvroz.

Last edited:

Mikel

Country flag

point is whether he is engaging with the other side, and he is. Whether it is happening publicly or secretly is a different matter. Diplomacy is also about creativity, not all scenarios are the same.
Fair enough :laugh:
But still at the end of the day even if it's about engagement it's not a good projection imo. Should've let an MEA rep tweet this. This rather shows an irreverence to the gravity of the situation to the masses, doesn't matter what possible machinations there may be behind the scenes. Further propagates the 'soft (read weak)' image about this government.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Fair enough :laugh:
But still at the end of the day even if it's about engagement it's not a good projection imo. Should've let an MEA rep tweet this. This rather shows an irreverence to the gravity of the situation to the masses, doesn't matter what possible machinations there may be behind the scenes. Further propagates the 'soft (read weak)' image about this government.
I just edited my previous post with Trump’s message to people of Iran on navroz.

Mikel

Country flag
I just edited my previous post with Trump’s message to people of Iran on navroz.
Yeah I saw that. But that's a different thing isn't it? He's wishing the people, not really the powers of the state. I don't think we have a problem with the Chinese people. It's the damn CCP and their minions. Even Pompeo exclusively targets the CCP, not the nation in general.

shade

Country flag

And by the way here’s trump’s message to people of Iran on Nuvroz.

Burgeristani messaging :-

WE LOVE THE CHINESE PEOPLE not the CCP.
WE LOVE THE I-RANIAN PEOPLE not the Mollahs
etc.

They are held up on the idea that people of these state are being "oppressed" by their governments, rather than the reality where the majority supports the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles