India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianYonko

Country flag
It will be a large pre-planned and well coordinated corrective armed action. We don't have to wait for opportunity. We can impose media blackout and use media misinformation by taking control of their most popular media tabloids and channels headquarters. Islam khatren me hai won't happen and Pakistanis don't have the ability to mobilise themselves or take armed action. The conflict won't last long. We will definitely have support from their Political class when it's certain that the military rule is coming to an end be it Nawaz, Imran or Zardari. I don't think they will be able incite Sindhis, Pashtunis and Balochistani against us and it wll be more easier if we ask the rebellion forces to help us. Regarding validation of napak Fauj narrative, that won't happen when there isn't a Pakistan anymore. Narrative is only possible to propogate by Punjab during peace times. I think our military and intelligence can take care of all possible scenarios and ensure minimum fatalities if they get go ahead from the govt.
Kuchh nhi hoga in chutiyo see. The degradation of BJP is faster than LPG catching fire. These bastards don't have parrikar and Swaraj in their ranks anymore. Look at dickheads like Jaishankar and Sitharaman. BC these bastards are simply become what congress is now. Nothing more than Chinese dick suckers and mulla appeasers.

I fear , in all these emergency acquisitions, scams don't surface. if it happens I'm done with this nation and its system.

FalconZero

Country flag
Don't use verbatim bullshit. Modi is Modi.

1-2 no performers in his cabinet don't make the government.

Do this concern trolling elsewhere.
He is not wrong, Modi i am sure has read Geeta which is based on following your dharma, karma....Here when the enemy is at the gate, thumping its chest howling there our Dharma was to fight but on the contrary, they are acting like cucks, where is Dharma here? I am only seeing MEA and others fleeing from their responsibility, rw folks are too easy-going for BJP, they are enjoying the benefit of monopoly on RW in India...Amount of faith that people have/had in BJP is waning, it's ridiculous to put it mildly.
We are waiting for a reply, not even complaining, had faith, we tried to pacify ourself when they voted against Isreal, again when didn't even replied to Taiwan's wish, didn't bother to utter a word for Armenia, hell common Indians have done more for Armenia than our MEA c*cks, you didn't wish for them, didn't help them okay but why the fuck did you need to appease the batshit eaters who are bitching about India from UN to every other forum. Are these people so subservient to the masters, have they sold their integrity? Don't compare BJP with congi shitheads that's a pretty low bar, people have some expectations but they are failing big time.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No surprise our foreign policy is failing. I am surprised that he didn't reversed the gains made on ladakh ,may be due to doval and modi.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I have seen people praise Jaishankar because his mannerism and education.
People can't see above his suit boot elite pedegree, JNU education and Suave English. It's the Shashi Tharoor Syndrome, someone who speaks suave English is an instant star in people's heart even in LW and RW.

No different than people hating their own skin colour.

What many people don't get that above the mirage of elite pedigree and education is the basic human instinct that makes a man great.

It's called Jigaaara

Insna ke gand me gudda hona chaiye, baki education or pedigree is irrelevant

cowards amount to nothing but mediocrity.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
No surprise our foreign policy is failing. I am surprised that he didn't reversed the gains made on ladakh ,may be due to doval and modi.
No gains, only the hill tops on our side of the LAC were consolidated, otherwise Chong would grab those too.
For Modiji this is just a bad nightmare and he wants it to "go away" i guess, if my consolidation theory is false.
By October-November everyone will be bz with Bihar elections and will forget about this.

IndianYonko

Country flag
I have seen people praise Jaishankar became his mannerism and education.
People can't see above his suit boot elite pedegree, JNU education and Suave English. It's the Shashi Tharoor Syndrome, someone who speaks suave English is an instant star in people's heart even in LW and RW.

No different than people hating their own skin colour.

What many people don't get that above the mirage of elite pedigree and education is the basic human instinct that makes a man great.

It's called Jigaaara

cowards amount to nothing but mediocrity.
Bhai itni heavy baatein soch kaise lete ho? But it looks like every institution in this nation is anti-india? Why does this happen? Is this country lucky to exist to date? I mean when u have Govt as minority appeaser(read it as majority shamer) and MHRD and MHA are screwed {till 2014} And even now we have MEA which is paddling anti-India stance. A country like amenia which faced genocide and still fighting 3 times larger nation and we cucking here down.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Bhai itni heavy baatein soch kaise lete ho?
I see people like Jaishankar around me daily.
They hate their own skin colour, will talk big and can't amount to shit.
But it looks like every institution in this nation is anti-india? Why does this happen?
Why does this happen u ask?
Self hatred
People hating their own skin colour, culture, religion, caste, family.

Lack of Confidence
If u go around talking to people around yourself u will find that most of them lack confidenc.

Years and Years of subjection can breed out qualities like a solid state of Mind, leadership and pride.
Exactly what happend in Germany

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Well I have another conspiracy theory lol,
Maybe our EAM by doing what he does is trying to please the Chinese into withdrawing so that we can re-focus on GB/POK.
Remember in one of his press conferences he said that he hopes to have physical jurisdiction over it soon.

Cactus09

Country flag
All this ranting about MEA Jaishankar here reminds me of typical Indian media who goes GAGA whenever Indian team wins. But goes on bloodlust whenever we lose in a cricket match. Wishing each other during State foundation days is natural. Last year Modi wished. This year he didn't. Have some sense folks. We are better than our presstitutes and porkies.

Screenshot_2020-10-01-15-00-49-319_com.android.chrome.png

fooLIam

I see people like Jaishankar around me daily.
They hate their own skin colour, will talk big and can't amount to shit.

Why does this happen u ask?
Self hatred
People hating their own skin colour, culture, religion, caste, family.

Lack of Confidence
If u go around talking to people around yourself u will find that most of them lack confidenc.

Years and Years of subjection can breed out qualities like a solid state of Mind, leadership and pride.
Exactly what happend in Germany
For me he being from JNU was enough that he is t****m***. People there are trained that way, self loathing ,commie.
IMHO this country is standing purely on luck. Anti - national self defeating institutions. No long term statragic goals. We have been loosing land after land for last 1000 years.

For modi
Well he is one man.he have done some good things but could have done more.

Godhimself

Country flag
For me he is being from JNU was enough that he is t****m***. People there are trained that way, self loathing ,commie.
IMHO this country is standing purely on luck. Anti - natiinal self defeating institutions. No long term statragic goals. We been loosing land after land for last 1000 years.

For modi
Well he is one man.he have done some good things but could have done more.
Economy has got tanked big time, i think Modi is focusing on economy these days. His baniya mind has kicked in and now he will only care about our foreign affairs once economy is back on track

shade

Country flag
All this ranting about MEA Jaishankar here reminds me of typical Indian media who goes GAGA whenever Indian team wins. But goes on bloodlust whenever we lose in a cricket match. Wishing each other during State foundation days is natural. Last year Modi wished. This year he didn't. Have some sense folks. We are better than our presstitutes and porkies.

View attachment 61139
This pic shows the Chinese ambassador to India wishing us Independence day.
Jaishankar is the FM and yet he is wishing PRC on their founding day on top of the Indian Embassy in China wishing them.
I have never heard of Wang Yi( Chinese FM ) wishing us on Independence Day tho.
False equivalence.

FalconZero

Country flag

View attachment 61139
Please tell me which country transgressed into which country's land? Which country used goons to attack rule-abiding, rule imposed by MEA/MOD cucks, soldiers of which country? Which country is still sitting on the other country's property bitching about that and warning it to cower down peacefully? Why should we play by the rules? Why should we appease to the batmunchers? Simple question, why should we try to even talk about peace and tranquillity and try to adjust when a goon is inside our house and hurting our family members while creating a rift between our family and our neighbours...why the F*CK we should do any sort of appeasement to these goons?

shade

Country flag
I hope this cuckery is just temporary( and not a permanent downward slide of Modi govt as others are suggesting ), and we clap back hard at the Chinks and their Ghulams once our house is in order again

fooLIam

Economy has got tanked big time, i think Modi is focusing on economy these days. His baniya mind has kicked in and now he will only care about our foreign affairs once economy is back on track
Ok, lets see this way.
We are surrounded by enemies from all side. Even nepal which could have become part of union(great fuckup) is slowly but surely is gonna be in China camp.bangladesh and srillanka.
How could we achieve economic prosperity when we are surronded by enemy. If say our borders were to with central asian country we could have trade with them or could have cheap gas and oil etc. As things are progressing we are being isolated regionally.
First secure you national security ,your borders so that you don't fight wars at your home. Mao first secured land borders, created huge buffers . Now they securing their south china sea by claiming all of it. This creats kind of huge buffer so that they can destroy enemy even before the reach their borders all this while they were very poor and now that they deeply intervened with west.

IMHO
For india Securing land borders. Solving persistent problems like pakistan is first priority or their might be some innovative solution I don't know.

shade

Country flag
Please tell me which country transgressed into which country's land? Which country used goons to attack rule-abiding, rule imposed by MEA/MOD cucks, soldiers of which country? Which country is still sitting on the other country's property bitching about that and warning it to cower down peacefully? Why should we play by the rules? Why should we appease to the batmunchers? Simple question, why should we try to even talk about peace and tranquillity and try to adjust when a goon is inside our house and hurting our family members while creating a rift between our family and our neighbours...why the F*CK we should do any sort of appeasement to these goons?
Because they are :-
2nd Largest economy.
Economy recovered from corona, growing at 3.5%
Factory of the World.
Large Army/Navy with lots of material made by domestic MIC.
Largest consumer market
Invests a lot of money into India.

1601546514887.png

Meanwhile we are whacked by the Chinese bioweapon, millions lost their jobs, economy is in free fall, loan defaults are happening, perpetual threat of 0.5 front and Momins.

I feel your pain, but it doesn't matter what we think or feel, the consensus( made up and promoted by the Babus ofc ) in the corridors of power is we can't take on Cheeniland and therefore you see all this dhoti-shivering/appeasement bs from MEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles