India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Is DRDO taking over the role and functions of the Indian Army or Defence Forces.. ??

Or which organisation is going to fire this untested missile,,,

Only DRDO Scientists grade E can be put together to carry out firing as a trail on the Chinese...
That is a good idea. but who will pay for the missiles? I hope DRDO is doing that from their budget..
Its 1.5 years from the last successful Nirbhay test.. It might have undergone Army user trials..

etantra

Country flag
PRC and ROC will never fight, it is in India's interests to see such a fight for sure, but it is foolish to push the idea that they *will* fight.
If you say it is in in India's interest they fight it is perfectly fine to push the idea they will fight. You discouraging that suggests a different agenda at play

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
It is an absolute shame..
DRDO established 1958, with about 32000 so called scientists, 52 Labs with annual budget touching 1,08,000 crores can not make a Rifle ...

OFB, the largest government production establishment of the World, OFB established in 1775, 42 Factories and annual budget touching 15000 crores - Can not produce a Rifles ...

Let us implement this Communist and workers Union slogan :

jis khet se dahqāñ ko mayassar nahīñ rozī
us khet ke har ḳhosha-e-gandum ko jalā do
What is the status on the India-Russia collaboration in making AK-203 rifles?

Varun2002

Country flag
Even if nationalist China had more or less the same view of Tibet and Arunachal/NEFA as the PRC, it will be much better for India to have a civilised, rational democratic neighbour instead of the goons and gangsters India has to deal with presently.. India and the putative democratic country will work things out. Probably the border of Tibet and India will be a very open one. And you never know, they may allow Tibet to be independent or truly autonomous, and would relinquish any claims on AP.

doreamon

Country flag
last trial of nirvaya was successful . Accomplished all mission objective . Dont know why it got rejected . When we develop something successfully we again ask for more improved version . Should have focused on numbers aftr something is developed given kind of situations we are facing . Now focus is on LRLACM . Army might have asked to make some nirvaya missiles given current situation .

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Last edited:

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
the point is?

don't think WION supports X, just prosecute. s for what it sees as the truth. That impression of yours is easy to form when reporting on Trump.

I supported Trump even though I know he is useless cause it
IMO Trump's utility for India/world is done. In fact I think a 2nd term Trump is easy for China to manipulate. Trump's eyes will be just on the $$$$ for himself.

Better to have a rational actor in white house of allies of USA can pull in one direction.
The funny thing is that Democratic propaganda is virtually in line with CCP propaganda.

I would agree with you, America would probably be more peaceful with Biden-Harris. Republicans are just not capable of instigating widescale unrest like the Democrats are.

Antagonism towards China is basically bi-partisan now, it doesn't make a difference who is in the White House in this respect, China isn't playing by the Washington rules of globalisation and this has become apparent as of late. It's just surprising how long it took these American policy makers to realise this.

etantra

Country flag
I think GOI has decided to show its own missile might.. After reports of Chinese IRBMs in Qizil langar. That's why news of Nirbhay is being leaked. I don't mind this at all tbh. Anything to trigger Chicoms :daru:
A few weeks back EAM mentioned that Chinese will be surprised by some of the things India showcases if conflict breaks out and vice versa.

I am up for more surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles