India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
:hmm: Going through recent sat images , looks like PLA has started placing Artys near base of Black Top.

:dude: sat images are too low resolution and i am no export , but i think they could be artillery ,

They are still building up in area.

163626.jpg

163907.jpg

Last edited:
Country flag
:hmm: Going through recent sat images , looks like PLA has started placing Artys near base of Black Top.

:dude: sat images are too low resolution and i am no export , but i think they could be artillery ,

View attachment 60683

View attachment 60682
don’t know if Chinese have a war strategy other than shit Zu bs but fighting from a bottom of a hill to the top is a losing task.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
don’t know if Chinese have a war strategy other than shit Zu bs but fighting from a bottom of a hill to the top is a losing task.
And why do the chinese need their artillery to be placed that close to the frontline..? Dont they have Galactic technology that can fire artillery rounds from a thousand kilometres away .. Or maybe Chinis are confident of hitting their targets only in direct fire mode at 2 km.. 😂

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

View attachment 60683

View attachment 60682
That would be too close to the Indian position for artillery to be deployed. Such a deployment would be under Indian Mortar Fire... leave aside being vulnerable to an easy gun position raid...

rockrocky

Country flag
India deploys long-range missile Nirbhay to counter Chinese threat at LAC

According to sources, the new missiles have been deployed in a limited number for now. The missile is likely to get full op clearance later.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Srinivas_K

Country flag
This guy is an American anti-interventionist type.

I'd tend to agree with most of what he says, there is a lot of tourism between ROC and PRC, they are both the same ethnic group and old rivalries will slowly start to die down. I am just saying PRC won't invade, if the two do end up reuniting, it will be with ROCs consent.

ROC also has claims on Arunchal Pradesh just like the PRC and is likely cheering on the PLA adventure in Ladakh behind the scenes, they are actually far more grandiose in their claims than even the PRC, which is to be expected as the KMT were nationalists.

View attachment 60539View attachment 60540
Taiwan is a democracy and CCP a thugs. India should establish relationships with Taiwan.

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
That would be too close to the Indian position for artillery to be deployed. Such a deployment would be under Indian Mortar Fire... leave aside being vulnerable to an easy gun position raid...
:hmm: What ever it is ,

They are still continuing building up , even last week .

Tuco

Country flag
how would a stupid reporter know the number? So he can publish it to show the enemy? That is not news but a traitorous act.
They should have stopped at "is deployed". Limited numbers large numbers infinite numbers, we do not have journalists these are the people who failed as drama artists.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
India deploys long-range missile Nirbhay to counter Chinese threat at LAC

According to sources, the new missiles have been deployed in a limited number for now. The missile is likely to get full op clearance later.

Is DRDO taking over the role and functions of the Indian Army or Defence Forces.. ??

Or which organisation is going to fire this untested missile,,,

Only DRDO Scientists grade E can be put together to carry out firing as a trail on the Chinese...
That is a good idea. but who will pay for the missiles? I hope DRDO is doing that from their budget..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles