India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Flood lights in this context is beam of light rays can be operated by mobile battery... Not like a day night cricket match flood lights lighting whole area
You see lots of those Police raid stupid movies of Go Go Go types with guns fitted with torch lights... any sources of light including a lit cigarette is a sure shot fire on you... and after that, there is nothing but lights and lights..

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
And we have similar agreements freshly signed with the US and Australia.

Logistics is the real Quad. It's not as simple as "chalo 11 ko milke pelte hai." Once we have these logistics agreements in place, the Quad is unofficially alive. In the future if we want to make it "official," there's not much Indian NAMard communists can do about it, since the agreements are already in place.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Can people stop quoting or posting links of Wire print and ndtv?

Jaishankar is going to Russia to do usual bureaucrats fuck up thing called talks and talks.
I see Chinese in the meantime doing their usual maneuver so that when PM and general secretary talks are done, Chinese occupy commanding heights.
So, one has to keep an eye on Chinese during these times.
And also one has to show russia now it's place that it has to remain silent.
If Chinese move India during Jaishankar trip India then must double move.
Message will be then sent to both Russia and China.

Arbit

Country flag
Gt special forces

Everything associated with the cheenis is mediocre. That is the only thing they do extraordinarily well i.e. to make everything they touch, seem or look mediocre. This is their gift.

Although, i admit It also gives me pleasure that we are facing an enemy who is qualitatively lesser than us on man to man basis. Il pit a properly trained jat against these hobbling cheenis anyday. Saari kung fu dhari ki dhari reh jayegi.

Congratulations folks. Though we may not hold a press conf or say in so many words, but the one china policy is now officially toast.
Cheers :lol:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars After today's scmp article on rasam, this is another sign that China is asking for a face saving deescalation. Whether they genuinely want it or its an eyewash i dont know. But they are hinting at it anyway.

Bhagwan Uvacha
India gave China a face saving solution after Doklam.. and what did India get in return ? Every chinese Analyst and diplomat was saying that China should never allow itself to be surprised by a doklam repeat. The Chinese instead of being thankful doubled up on teaching India a lesson, and attacked us when our economy was down with Covid .. So, its downright harmful to allow China any face, because like Mohammad Ghori, they will nurse the bitterness and try and do more harm to us.. The Chinese were having it far too easy on the LAC, while sheilding Pakistan, and using Pakistan to continue to kill and maim Indian troops in Kashmir. We have the Chinese in the perfect place to impose suffering on them. Yes, our troops will suffer too. But the Chinese will suffer more.

China trapped like Grendel

Last edited:

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
India gave China a face saving solution after Doklam.. and what did India get in return ? Every chinese Analyst and diplomat was saying that China should never allow itself to be surprised by a doklam repeat. The Chinese instead of being thankful doubled up on teaching India a lesson.. So, its downright harmful to allow China any face, because like Mohammad Ghori, they will nurse the bitterness and try and do more harm to us.. The Chinese were having it far too easy on the LAC, while sheilding Pakistan, and using Pakistan to continue to kill and maim Indian troops in Kashmir. We have the Chinese in the perfect place to impose suffering on them. Yes, our troops will suffer too. But the Chinese will suffer more.
China trapped like Grendel
I agree with you, it's in their nature and will never change. But what if we can get some advantages elsewhere (not in Ladhak) by giving them a face saving solution without any ground loss and most importantly any human losses (you see our soldiers are our most precious assets and I'm sure that our PM has this right in place in his mind) when he makes decision.
Example : no more blockades to our entry into NSG, no more useless (but time consuming to our diplomats) closed meeting at UN on Kashmir, no more blind support to Pak in international forums, be fair with Bhutan in border talk with them...etc. little gains but precious gains for the long term.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
You see lots of those Police raid stupid movies of Go Go Go types with guns fitted with torch lights... any sources of light including a lit cigarette is a sure shot fire on you... and after that, there is nothing but lights and lights..
Chene aren't using fire they are coming armed with clubs and iron rods medieval weapons. If the wanted to dislodge our forces by fire would have been one by now. So lights and lights lighting cigarette or flood lit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles