India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorCuervo

Country flag
Guys I have read it 5 times. I am unable to comprehend what the respected general just said. Would need some help with this one.
He is citing lack of presence of Defence staff in the 2nd sentence during negotiations. The next line is a weird one, not sure if he is pointing to lack of inter-agency teaching esp at NDC.

captscooby81

Country flag
What source , I just took them from google earth and i clearly mentioned in that post those were images updated upto June 16 2020 not latest one. If you want below are the coordinates you can check yourself in Google earth

33*44'25.15" N 78*46'32.51"E

33*44'47.61" N 78*46'32.91"E

Can you post a source for this? Because this makes no sense, it's the IA that's on the F4 ridgelines/dominating heights and not the other way around.

Godhimself

Country flag
Imagine PLA taking over one of such strategic peaks where they can watch every Indian movement, they will never leave it. The question about giving up or doing some kind of talks where we end up giving such imp thing means we got f*cked and we dont give a sh*t about our dead soldiers. as simple as that.

even if china agrees and fall back or allows us to patrol till F8 stll we should not give it away. We need to get away from this nehruvian ideology of India is a peace loving cuckountry idiocy

Country flag

India-China border: Tibetans at Pangong Tso race to help amid warnings military face-off could take ‘any trajectory’

Country flag

India’s role is imperative in diversification of global supply chains & Berlin's strategy

World moving rapidly out of china

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Wow now tanks at F4 :confused1: :eek1:
There is a huge mountain between Finger 3 and 4 and no road exist. How has the tank reached Finger4? By crossing six km wide Lake or by following Lakeshore on the Northern side... If Tanks can reach Finger 4 so do the vehicles? Or has the tank rolled down the mountains along ridgeline?

Pure speculation ??

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is a huge mountain between Finger 3 and 4 and no road exist. How has the tank reached Finger4? By crossing six km wide Lake or by following Lakeshore on the Northern side... If Tanks can reach Finger 4 so do the vehicles? Or has the tank rolled down the mountains along ridgeline?

Pure speculation ??
These are just random tweets

Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Pure speculation ??
There is a dirt road at the side of lake

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Pure speculation ??
BRO needs to get to work here.. to try and expand the goat trail between F3 and F4. Agreements prohibit the use of explosives near LAC.. but we need to ignore it..

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I agree with you, it's in their nature and will never change. But what if we can get some advantages elsewhere (not in Ladhak) by giving them a face saving solution without any ground loss and most importantly any human losses (you see our soldiers are our most precious assets and I'm sure that our PM has this right in place in his mind) when he makes decision.
Example : no more blockades to our entry into NSG, no more useless (but time consuming to our diplomats) closed meeting at UN on Kashmir, no more blind support to Pak in international forums, be fair with Bhutan in border talk with them...etc. little gains but precious gains for the long term.
Even if they agreed (which they wouldn't), you really think they will abide these conditions?

Only condition is to twist their hand to have their vote for a permanent seat in UNSC without the Japan clause.

We wouldn't gain much from NSG membership as we already have nuclear deals with all the countries which are developed in Nuclear Energy.

As for Pakistan, even today no one really gives 2 shits about them.

And Xi ping wouldn't agree to any conditions because then he loses face.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Imagine PLA taking over one of such strategic peaks where they can watch every Indian movement, they will never leave it. The question about giving up or doing some kind of talks where we end up giving such imp thing means we got f*cked and we dont give a sh*t about our dead soldiers. as simple as that.

even if china agrees and fall back or allows us to patrol till F8 stll we should not give it away. We need to get away from this nehruvian ideology of India is a peace loving cuckountry idiocy
I take your post as an indirect reply to my last post on giving a face saving solution to the Hans. No doubt I'm really in a forum full of army vets and you reacted exactly how a soldier should react for the defence of the country:hail:
My post has nothing to do with Nehruvian shit or peacenik masala, it's about how a civilian mind in charge of the country works and that's why PM has taken 4 months to retaliate economically, diplomatically and militarily...this 3 domains are inter related. Only mollahs and hans act with short term goals in mind.
We shall have the war you wish if we dont get any advantages other than status quo ante...and we will learn more about that after the meeting between the 2 FM this evening.
On a side note: you have all lost and I'm the only winner on the question of will the Hans will move/attack before SCO meeting. I was the unique dissenter against the whole forum claiming that we all know how treacherous are the chinese. But no, there was a lot elements suggesting that they will not but you missed them. :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles