India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

Sanglamorre

Country flag
after having so many chai-biscuit sessions in secluded location on the beautiful mountainous terrain of ladakh during the mild winter session. I hope, they didn't fall in love and started banging each other.. i sure hope not.

:frusty: koi deescalation nahi hone Wala
I'm telling you, Kaala top mein munh kaala Kar rahe hai MEA.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
after having so many chai-biscuit sessions in secluded location on the beautiful mountainous terrain of ladakh during the mild winter session. I hope, they didn't fall in love and started banging each other.. i sure hope not.

:frusty: koi deescalation nahi hone Wala
That too for 13 hours kya khate hain yar itni energy aati kahan se hain inmein

Suhaldev

Country flag
As previous talks have remained inconclusive, it's better to think what Chinese are thinking and they way forward.

1. They not in there senses would have imagined such retaliatory reponse and 29 30 Aug was big shock to them.

2. Now, they have extra land with them, both sides don't want war and India hasn't crossed the LAC.

3. Options for China, let the talks happen and maintain the defences as winters are setting in.

4. As they don't expect india to fire the first shot, they are happy with Indian overlooking moldo and coo trolling f4 to f8. Still got extra land but lost Indian trust.

5. Indian patience runs out after winter fades away and we move forward on finger areas and local conflict starts and they open up a front in arunachal and simultaneously attack dbo etc.

6. Now the question is (assumptions) we managed to get back finger areas and sustained all other fronts but lost dbo they will cut off siachen etc and their original plan will be successful.

7. My question is how long can we defend dbo and siachen if war breaks out.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
USA cannot defeat Chinese military totally. Well they can cripple Chinese navy and some of the frontal ports. But that will come at huge cost for USN. US will use all of its allies Japanese and other ports but Chinese will target them with rocket force and will cause huge damge for the Americans there air superiority will be challenged by Sam system grid around the Chinese costal area.
For Americans logistics will remain a huge challenge and for Chinese mass manufacturing of missiles in today's era tanks and bs doesn't make sense if Chinese want to suppress American aggression from Japanese and American bases they will need to bomb them with thousands of missiles daily.
Eventually Americans will gain air superiority but but they will get totally slaughtered if they try to step inside Chinese land with military boots.
And let's don't talk about nuclear missiles and all. Technically saying both Chinese and USA have enough nuclear arsenal to wipe each other.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
As previous talks have remained inconclusive, it's better to think what Chinese are thinking and they way forward.

7. My question is how long can we defend dbo and siachen if war breaks out.
if shit hits the fan, and if PLAs direct military's action is threatening DBO or Siachen then we need to defend the place for only about 18 minutes and 27 seconds. YEP! that's how much time 'AGNI the 5th' will need to hit xitlers ass all the way in Beijing with devastating force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles