India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Last I head that they were there for Testing.Is true they are being deployed there?
I get fits when I read these type of tweets.
Either the tweeter is Ghunt or they deliberately spread false rumours like the other day they had "deployed " two HAL LCH in Ladakh.

They do not understand the difference between being in Ladakh and deployed in Ladakh... how can those asses be "deployed". Are those running in Chusul ferrying troops to Black Top.. .

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Last I head that they were there for Testing.Is true they are being deployed there?
Trials of WhAP have been ongoing since early-mid 2019 . Maybe they are being deployed in limited numbers. Cannot say the same about M4s. Some parameters that the vehicle has to meet, before induction at high altitude, can be gathered from the video to some extent.

Cheetah007

Country flag
Bring the soldiers to Ladakh who have had Siachen experience.
Their formidable experience and training is none like other.
I hope IA has thought about this option.

Bhadra

Country flag
Trials of WhAP have been ongoing since early-mid 2019 . Maybe they are being deployed in limited numbers. Cannot say the same about M4s. Some parameters that the vehicle has to meet, before induction at high altitude, can be gathered from the video to some extent.
The video you places says all things contrary to your assertion .. that vehicles will be tested in high altitude...

You can not just bring in equipment and deploy it.
Deploy means, it is with a unit, it is being used in a tactical way according to a doctrine developed for it and the troop manning it / using it are properly trained in its use.. there is an infrastructure for its repairs and upkeep....

War is a systematic business rather than an uncontrolled communal roit...

scatterStorm

Country flag

A good article by HT
Haven't they done it already. What the point of writing this article. If our Gov is going to play pussy, than there's nothing military can do. They have to take the call from the PM naa.

The only time we have remaining is the winters, which I believe is going to be tough. If we want any gains, that's going to very slow in winter, if not any.

mandestiny

Country flag
I have one question from gurus. Cant India impose no-file-zone over POK territory. Means India has technology which can fire/destroy any object over POK from within our secured area. In this way we can claim POK our without keeping boot from some time ?

cereal killer

Country flag
I have one question from gurus. Cant India impose no-file-zone over POK territory. Means India has technology which can fire/destroy any object over POK from within our secured area. In this way we can claim POK our without keeping boot from some time ?
What if Paki fighter jets start flying over it? You have to shoot that too... It will start an outright war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles