India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
US support is not just about Ladakh...
It;s about beating back Pak & China who are looking to destroy us.

Yeah, putting boots in Afg is a small price to pay if the attacks from east and west goes down,
Which American policy document /experts /doctrine supports india invasion in POK and defeating Pakistan? And india have successful military gains? Well last year we were just hoping that Americans don't start Bs against india when we took some legitimate actions in our governed area.
People think that everything is black and white.
Do you even know the cost of having troops in Afghanistan? And how much loss of life will happen due to that decision and it can also snatch away seat of BJP from power.
Anyway American interests are not just limited to Afghanistan.

Off course india and USA can work together in departments of mutual interest but don't expect india or USA to be interested in doing something out of love for each other.

Last edited:

Tridev123

Country flag
Its hypothetical
US itself making an exit.
But India wants Northern alliance govt
And that can only possible if actually Support them logistically and Militaristic point .

Remember Ashoka ruled them for many years and several Indian empires
Until Arrival of Hunnic invasion its was india
Playgirl
If the US wants Indian boots on the ground in Afghanistan then they should give us a land border with them. I believe this will mean POK and Gilgit Baltistan should be part of India. Or do we need part of Khyber Pakthunwa. Please correct me if I am wrong.

After we have a common border, then maybe we can consider. But it must be well planned out.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
IA

IA Never behaved like a wolf warrior. These videos of demonstration of supply chain and stocking for winter is for 2 purpose.
1. Indian gullible population will not fall to any external propaganda also shuts daily shehnanigans of internal front (0.5) asking questions to Army and Govt.
2. Sends message to adverseries both Pak and China. We're in for long haul and will drag em in and beat by experience
I am more concerned about the CCP propaganda that is being spread by the opposition against PM Modi. We are at the mouth of war and for some weird reason, IB isn't going about arresting these losers. This is a threat to national security. They should be making arrests of Congress leaders and interrogating them.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
If the US wants Indian boots on the ground in Afghanistan then they should give us a land border with them. I believe this will mean POK and Gilgit Baltistan should be part of India. Or do we need part of Khyber Pakthunwa. Please correct me if I am wrong.

After we have a common border, then maybe we can consider. But it must be well planned out.
Ya'll Nibbiars US may want to have boots on Cheeni ground.

it's my opinion that..

Renminbi china's currency is giving completion to mighty Dollar. This is hard fact which everyone miss.

US can not think of a scenario where in Globe trade in Renminbi, this will be end of USA.

Any reserve currency be it $$ or previous Pound of Great Bretania need mighty Military as a backing, Military which is external facing, poking their nose in others affairs, and create hegemony for it's countries currency. Military which force other countries to have deals only in it's currency.

In few years, PLA may be equivalent to US Military, that's the pain in the ASS point for USA and their deep state. If commerce shifts to Yuan, USA can not print $$$ because all extra $$ will not have much demand in world and come back to US mainland and shoot up inflation, decreasing $$$ value, standard of living of americans and reduced purchasing power.

Sooner or later US has to fight china, destroy its PLA and CCP, brake it into small nations, that is certain OR US fate is sealed by China.

Current scenario on LAC has given the opportunity to USA in that India balance china, India aligned to US and CCP in check.

This is not just war but start of new world order, and India can not ignore it this time. If we WIN, we will reap unmatched rewards. GOI knows it, Modi knows it so as other top babus. That'swhy we are preparing, preparing and preparing.

IM preparing
IAF/IN preparing
GOI taking care of commi bollywood
CPI leader and anti CAA already chargesheeted in Dehli riot case
GOI is really preparing for 2.5 war...

It is not as simple as fight China on LAC, India need to be project as hard Military power, with fighting intent which not only safeguard it's borders but take care of neighbors.

Jai hind. Nibbiars...

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
That would be a war crime .

:hmm: I dont think even a blockade will be feasible.
Nope.

No civilian ship is supposed to be armed with military-grade missiles. If they are, then they are to be labelled clearly as military ships. If they use this as 'civilian' ships just to disguise themselves, they are potential terror threat with the potential of having WMDs. That means a green signal to flatten any China-registered ship that is even remotely suspected to have rogue missiles.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Indian, Chinese NSAs to join BRICS meet on Thursday; no bilateral talks on cards
India’s National Security Adviser (NSA) Ajit Doval is set to join his Chinese counterpart Yang Jiechi for a virtual meeting of the NSAs of the Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa (BRICS) grouping on Thursday against the backdrop of the border standoff.

Something tells me that this is going to be an empty affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles