India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Tejas rather if they are going to invest time and money into doing that....even mk1 will be better. Similar advanced trainers max load is 3t at normal conditions....not high alt and comes at some fuel tank ratio, generally all planes do. At high alt those parameters even get reduced further....taking away the benefit down. Yes, as you indicated anything is possible in a desperate attempt and may be they are useful in some theatres like Myanmar and BD.
If a two front war breaks out... then anything even sub optimal will be useful.. But yes.. need to study whether HAWK AJT can even perform a meaningful role as a ground attack fighter..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
What kind of adversary does this. playing songs when alert level is highest and war can start anytime.

only thing which can be concluded is "hans Chinese are proving that indeed their Dicks are small, low testosterone level, and have unsatisfied wifes". they're are providing that they can noo fight MEN, so doing this nonsense.

Are they even human, or Just small dick creatures which just look like humans.
No, this is medieval seige tactics. When a city is under seige, the ones laying the seige would play drums or something continuously to tire out the defenders by not letting them sleep properly. Morale breaking by disparaging words in one part, making them lose sleep is another.

omaebakabaka

These bastards at HAL could complete Tejas in 40 yrs and these fuckers want to make armed trainers. These low life suckers. Besharmi ki bhi Seema hoti hai. These peeps always have idea to extract money.
Correct, I do not want to diss them to that extent as aircraft design and production is incredibly complex even compared against spacecraft. But I am with you, this bull shit prop for AJT is just that....if they can do then I guess they could be useful in SL/BD/Myanmar regions vs West/North or NorthEast theatres

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
No, this is medieval seige tactics. When a city is under seige, the ones laying the seige would play drums or something continuously to tire out the defenders by not letting them sleep properly. Morale breaking by disparaging words in one part, making them lose sleep is another.
Indian Army needs to provide ear plugs to those at the front/ near the loud speakers.. And also ensure regular rotation of troops.. so that sleep cycles do not get too disturbed..

omaebakabaka

Indian Army needs to provide ear plugs to those at the front/ near the loud speakers.. And also ensure regular rotation of troops.. so that sleep cycles do not get too disturbed..
As few suggested, take Taiwanese president's voice and use it with some alteration so we don't start a scandal or release feaces ballons like BLM released against cops in US then again everyone is mostly constipated probably especially on their side.

Illusive

Country flag
All of this Chinese grabbing territory and playing music and propaganda nonsense would not have happened if the Indian military was allowed to attack and kill the Chinese from day 1 using its full capabilities. But instead time was wasted on peace talks as Chinese intruded deeper into Indian territory and were allowed to build up their defences, not just now but also in previous decades as they were able to intimidate previous governments into compliance with their nonsensical agreements. The Chinese aren't warriors, they're opportunists and thieves. Chinese are good at bluffing and playing mind games; their actual military sucks. Start a full attack and they will retreat. Destroy all the infrastructure that they have built. When faced with heavy casualties, Chinese always declare ceasefire and walk away, as they did in 1962. But you have to make their occupation painful for them to push them out.
Should have done this that.....and completely agree with you. But now we have to deal with it. India cannot afford any more complacency like this in the future thats for sure. Our whole national psyche needs to change. It first needs to start with changing demographics in J&K union territory.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Should have done this that.....and completely agree with you. But now we have to deal with it. India cannot afford any more complacency like this in the future thats for sure. Our whole national psyche needs to change. It first needs to start with changing demographics in J&K union territory.
India needs to stop being a rule following good boy all the time. Everyone
against India breaks the rules and no one cares .

johnq

Correct, I do not want to diss them to that extent as aircraft design and production is incredibly complex even compared against spacecraft. But I am with you, this bull shit prop for AJT is just that....if they can do then I guess they could be useful in SL/BD/Myanmar regions vs West/North or NorthEast theatres
The Tejas was delayed due to sanctions after the nuclear test, as well as after its requirements were changed by the Indian Air Force. But it's a brilliant aircraft in terms of carefree handling and high altitude maneuverability due to its excellent fly-by-wire and low wing loading. Its range is much better than what is circulated publicly due to its engine being more fuel-efficient. I would definitely suggest capitalizing on its design by making more Tejas trainers that can double up as combat aircraft.

omaebakabaka

The Tejas was delayed due to sanctions after the nuclear test, as well as after its requirements were changed by the Indian Air Force. But it's a brilliant aircraft in terms of carefree handling and high altitude maneuverability due to its excellent fly-by-wire and low wing loading. Its range is much better than what is circulated publicly due to its engine being more fuel-efficient. I would definitely suggest capitalizing on its design by making more Tejas trainers that can double up as combat aircraft.
It is supposed to be indigenous, sanctions should not have impacted most of its development minus some key things. Anyway, it points to careless attitude from designer to engineer level in evaluating the risks. I will not rush to judge it yet on good or bad till it has seen some years of service and get some combat stars painted on it. Real test would be the twin engine one and how fast they can get that done and who/what else gets blamed for any delays. I would assign 50% blame on HAL and 20% on IAF and another 20% on politicians and sanctions based on crude hunch and nothing else.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No it wont
Music is heard loudest where the speakers are facing
They would be facing the indian side
So most of the echo and noise would be fed to them
And since chinese are doing this
They already would have earbuds/muffs
That is something we may still need to provide our boys
We can provide some song like this to our boys... I tried something like below lyrics. :rofl:

Xi the Winnie Poo Bear
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Super Flu man
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Super Virus man
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Bat Muncher
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Xitler
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Coward
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Chowmin Chut*ya
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi Wears Adult Diapers as he is scared of India
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!

The message should go to Xitler! Here is something similar.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
and who is stopping us firing a rocket on those DJs. one rocket and they start shitting with their sun tsu theory.

johnq

It is supposed to be indigenous, sanctions should not have impacted most of its development minus some key things. Anyway, it points to careless attitude from designer to engineer level in evaluating the risks. I will not rush to judge it yet on good or bad till it has seen some years of service and get some combat stars painted on it. Real test would be the twin engine one and how fast they can get that done and who/what else gets blamed for any delays. I would assign 50% blame on HAL and 20% on IAF and another 20% on politicians and sanctions based on crude hunch and nothing else.
The Tejas fly-by-wire was originally with American assistance, which they took back after the nuclear tests. So they had to create a fly-by-wire from scratch, which is very difficult. Plus the Indian Air Force changed the load requirements halfway through, so they had to go back and redesign the airframe.
HAL may have management issues, but it's also true that they are working with very few resources compared to the western weapons research and development. The HAL engineers have much lower salaries compared to their western counterparts, so you get what you pay for.
Regardless of the negative press foreign agents spread about Indian weapons research and development, I think they have done incredibly well given their limited resources. It's easy to criticize from the outside, without knowing the issues these HAL workers have to deal with.
The MK1A with its AESA and integrated ECM will be excellent.

1971ftw

Country flag
We can provide some song like this to our boys... I tried something like below lyrics. :rofl:

Xi the Winnie Poo Bear
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Super Flu man
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Super Virus man
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Bat Muncher
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Xitler
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Coward
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi the Chowmin Chut*ya
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!
Xi Wears Adult Diapers as he is scared of India
Xi Sucks...CCP Sucks!!!

The message should go to Xitler! Here is something similar.

Nah enough of those bs

If you really want to trigger them play something mainland can relate to like Tiwnan propaganda songs.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
At the same time I believe without creating a product for the mass we can't expect them to just avoid .

There is a sharp inc. in cost of electronic right now due to the blockage and whether we agree or not this affects a student to small shop owner big companies everyone as our life is hugely dependent on these electronics.

The products are coming from Malaysian or other route same Chinese stuff but more cost to be paid by end user. We really need to ban their brands and let Indian industry start even if it means by importing components directly from China in the beginning.

Taiwan and Japan must be asked to help us out on this. We have to end this in a war like effort.
I buy products exclusively from indian brands like ambrane and boat now

omaebakabaka

The Tejas fly-by-wire was originally with American assistance, which they took back after the nuclear tests. So they had to create a fly-by-wire from scratch, which is very difficult. Plus the Indian Air Force changed the load requirements halfway through, so they had to go back and redesign the airframe.
HAL may have management issues, but it's also true that they are working with very few resources compared to the western weapons research and development. The HAL engineers have much lower salaries compared to their western counterparts, so you get what you pay for.
Regardless of the negative press foreign agents spread about Indian weapons research and development, I think they have done incredibly well given their limited resources. It's easy to criticize from the outside, without knowing the issues these HAL workers have to deal with.
The MK1A with its AESA and integrated ECM will be excellent.
I wish I could share the same optimism as you but there have been too many failures to remember from DRDO and HAL but HAL will get a pass if they can redeem themselves with mk2 and I forgot the next gen one....they come off more as integrators as of now and they should move into original designers and thinkers in the future. That's why can't let the Tejas get obsolete....can't call indigenous and depend critically on others. So some honesty will also save their reputation in stating clearly. I do not think this is wage or budget related.

PS: Before people complain,this may be Tejas topic.

Last edited:

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars India China Border Row: China Belts Out Punjabi Numbers For Indian Soldiers At Ladakh. It Is A ‘62 Trick. Status quo ante? The PLA is showing no signs of abiding with the agreements between the Special Representatives on Boundary Talks July 5 and between foreign ministers September 10 on total disengagement to restore status quo ante on LAC.

PLA belting out Bhangra numbers and Punjabi songs near Finger 4 and Maldo Garrison from loudspeakers to play Physc ops after failing in Military manoeuvring This is 2020 not 1962.

India-China faceoff: Chinese Army playing Punjabi songs on border to create confusion among Indian Army The tension between India and China is continuously increasing. The Chinese army is spreading propaganda with the help of a loudspeaker.

I dare Melcchas to play this song.

Ustad ji de geet l:balleballe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles