India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Yes, choppers are actually better armored and suitable than hawk and some are even equipped with self protection sensors against manpads. Attack chopper pilots are also trained in those tactics vs a hawk pilot. Sounds a bit desperate but I do know YAk 130 can carry some serious armaments at stand off distances but still a desperate attempt for an country like India.
Better to arm them.. the Hawk can fly at 0.8 Mach with minimal radar signature.. So pretty useful once we have local air dominance..

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Yes, choppers are actually better armored and suitable than hawk and some are even equipped with self protection sensors against manpads. Attack chopper pilots are also trained in those tactics vs a hawk pilot. Sounds a bit desperate but I do know YAk 130 can carry some serious armaments at stand off distances but still a desperate attempt for an country like India.
Do you even go through the thread and it's context. You would be knowing then what Hawk is being discussed and in response to which stimulus.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Well, actually speakers blasting music is something we can also do to them, a small kerosene generator and two subwoofers are no big deal to procure and get atop the hill.

Play Taiwan national anthem in the loop and see their asses burning.
What kind of adversary does this. playing songs when alert level is highest and war can start anytime.

only thing which can be concluded is "hans Chinese are proving that indeed their Dicks are small, low testosterone level, and have unsatisfied wifes". they're are providing that they can noo fight MEN, so doing this nonsense.

Are they even human, or Just small dick creatures which just look like humans.

omaebakabaka

Do you even go through the thread and it's context. You would be knowing then what Hawk is being discussed and in response to which stimulus.
Yes, I generally do. But there is too much info and sometimes I miss it. Isn't it the british trainer?

sorcerer

Country flag
Well, actually speakers blasting music is something we can also do to them, a small kerosene generator and two subwoofers are no big deal to procure and get atop the hill.

Play Taiwan national anthem in the loop and see their asses burning.
play back how them chinese soldiers who are forced into comunist part army and is not even given a good burial when they get killed by Indian Soldiers..and they are all gonna get killed for Xi's personal propaganda and personal riches.

IMO, chinese are psychologically weak and they dont have the stomach to digest some hard reality, the reason why CCP is continuously feeding them propaganda and putting them in the rat race must have tuned them too much into a certain comfort zone..

So when we hit china back with the same loud speakers, it will affect and damage their morale even more.
We have seen how rattled chinese felt and with their ass burnin rant on the SM, post Galwan incident and black top . The chiense govt themselves had to do some fake propaganda bullshit to calm the nerves.. i mean confuse the nerves and put the chinese back into lullaby.

Even on this forum, we have seen how chinese dance when confronted with reality..
Any counter measures from India on the same coin will hurt chinese more and devastatingly more on Psy ops.

omaebakabaka

Better to arm them.. the Hawk can fly at 0.8 Mach with minimal radar signature.. So pretty useful once we have local air dominance..
Hell fire already commented on the IAF vs PLAAF, air dominance is unlikely from either side....if its designed to be armed aka yak-130 then yes but retrofitting it to do something its not designed on an aircraft is generally very difficult especially on smaller ones when weighed against the benefit. High alt, range, comms, radar and so many other things need to be considered.

amit19

Country flag
No it wont
Music is heard loudest where the speakers are facing
They would be facing the indian side
So most of the echo and noise would be fed to them
And since chinese are doing this
They already would have earbuds/muffs
That is something we may still need to provide our boys
Sniper shot on the speeker will do the job ... I guess

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I was suspecting a stunt like this since longtime. now the cat is out of the bag and both foreign and local media has picked up on this development.

Chinese military base in POK, collusion with Pakistan Army, sparks in Ladakh
China is setting up military bases in PoK, collaborating with Pak to make conspiracy against India

According to the Asia Times report, China has recently approved another $ 11 billion project under CPEC. Many of these Chinese projects are to be run at POK. According to local reports, the Pakistani administration may deny this, but has secretly given the Chinese military the right to use its Gwadar and Gilgit Baltistan military bases.

China is just one step away from military base in Gilgit

Opponents and observers of the Daimer-language dam at the POK say this would give China a reason to bring its troops to Gilgit-Baltistan. The arrival of the Chinese Army in PoK will strengthen Pakistan’s position against India. Some analysts even say that China is only a step away from the military base in Pakistan. Experts say that Chinese investment in PoK is a deliberate blow to India. This will increase further tensions between India and China.

click the play button, it will automatically play from china-pok millitary base news

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Yes, I generally do. But there is too much info and sometimes I miss it. Isn't it the british trainer?
No we are not discussing the trainer.
Hell fire already commented on the IAF vs PLAAF, air dominance is unlikely from either side....if its designed to be armed aka yak-130 then yes but retrofitting it to do something its not designed on an aircraft is generally very difficult especially on smaller ones when weighed against the benefit. High alt, range, comms, radar and so many other things need to be considered.
Part of discussion that started 12 hours ago.
Unveiled @Aeroindia2017

The aircraft also offers combat capabilities. It is being displayed at the show with an extensive range of weapons, including MBDA Brimstone and AMRAAM missiles and the Raytheon Paveway IV bomb. The Advanced Hawk can also carry a Rafael Litening targeting pod, as well as a radar warning receiver and countermeasure dispensing system.

We are flying a derivative of Hawk 100 series which does not have an option of a gun pod. Hawk 200 does have an option of gunpod.

omaebakabaka

No we are not discussing the trainer.
Part of discussion that started 12 hours ago.
Ok, I am sorry man I do not believe in everything I see or read. It is hard to believe claims at Rafale or Sukhoi level and you want me to trust something like this? You are free to believe whatever....it is still a trainer as the first line says. I have not heard or seen anything from GOI or IAF that something like that is in their thinking in this sector but as you said, I do not follow 1000's of posts or every junk twitter post or news article.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
The armed Hawk-i idea was flaunted by HAL some years ago.. Need to seriously consider feasibility.. I meant local air dominance.. even if for a limited period is useful.. and we could sneak in a few of these.. although only if the whole idea of armed Hawk is feasible..

johnq

All of this Chinese grabbing territory and playing music and propaganda nonsense would not have happened if the Indian military was allowed to attack and kill the Chinese from day 1 using its full capabilities. But instead time was wasted on peace talks as Chinese intruded deeper into Indian territory and were allowed to build up their defences, not just now but also in previous decades as they were able to intimidate previous governments into compliance with their nonsensical agreements. The Chinese aren't warriors, they're opportunists and thieves. Chinese are good at bluffing and playing mind games; their actual military sucks. Start a full attack and they will retreat. Destroy all the infrastructure that they have built. When faced with heavy casualties, Chinese always declare ceasefire and walk away, as they did in 1962. But you have to make their occupation painful for them to push them out.

omaebakabaka

The armed Hawk-i idea was flaunted by HAL some years ago.. Need to seriously consider feasibility.. I meant local air dominance.. even if for a limited period is useful.. and we could sneak in a few of these.. although only if the whole idea of armed Hawk is feasible..
Tejas rather if they are going to invest time and money into doing that....even mk1 will be better. Similar advanced trainers max load is 3t at normal conditions....not high alt and comes at some fuel tank ratio, generally all planes do. At high alt those parameters even get reduced further....taking away the benefit down. Yes, as you indicated anything is possible in a desperate attempt and may be they are useful in some theatres like Myanmar and BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles