India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataru09

Country flag
China Isn’t Hiding the Border Tensions With India From Its Public Anymore

China has loosened its restrictions on reporting about the border standoff, while still practicing heavy-handed opinion shaping tactics.

Good. The average Chinese han having drunk the koolaid of their own wealth and power needs to brought down a notch. News of an ass whooping by what they consider to be lowly Indians would do well to serve that purpose.

Kumata

They probably had a discount that day

Here is another scene , apparently mainland chinese are like this

One need to see the chinese behaviour at full display on international flights . typically to tourist destinations... I had the misfortune once from LHR to DXB .. for whole 7 hours night flight.. morons were jumping on seats and despite repeated request no one cared to listen to cabin crew... ultimately they moved me to a peaceful place in front .

I thought we indians were worst but that day it turned out to be a myth...

Jaymax61

China belts out Punjabi numbers for Indian soldiers at Ladakh. It is a ‘62 trick

While the Indian Army was not amused by Chinese military tactics, the military commanders rolled up in mirth after PLA troops on Finger 4 starting belting out Punjabi numbers to soften up the adversary into lowering their guard on the fiercely contested mountainous spur. If the north bank of Pangong Tso was jiving to Punjabi songs on PLA loudspeakers, a battery of loudspeakers were deployed by the Red Army at their Moldo Garrison in Chushul sector to remind the Indian troops of, what they claim, is the folly of their political masters.

On the southern banks of Pangong Tso, the Chinese loudspeakers told Indian troops in chaste Hindi about the futility of being deployed at these heights in winter season on the whims and fancies of Indian politicians back in Delhi. The whole idea of PLA is to pull down the morale of Indian troops and create dissatisfaction among the soldiers that they do not always get hot steaming meals and logistics. A snowy winter also lies ahead.

pussy chinese trying their nincompoop tactics
They should have remembered that our force deal with the chinese in Indian media on a daily basis and their stooopid speaker stunt like North Korea wont work
Lets play songs of Himesh Reshamiya all through the night and Taiwan anthem during the day.

On special days we can play this song

Suhaldev

Country flag
From Twitter

India wants US to make peace with Russia so all three can focus on China.

Russia wants India to make peace with China so all three can focus on the US.

US wants to partner with India, move on from Russia, and deal with China.

China wants everyone to shut up and buy Huawei.

sorcerer

Country flag
Be proud of the fact someone in PLA knows "Chaste Hindi"..
There is an absolute dearth of Chinese speakers in relevant GoI agencies including IA...
Chaste Hindi...is the hindi which obviously would be the beautiful words of body parts , incest which IA call them , chinese :D

sorcerer

Country flag
Can I post here or not dear admin where to contact youplz help
hehe
you are already posting..
you can go to the "introduction thread" and introduce yourself, like whom you work for ...CIA? FBI? Ex KGB? FSS? Mossad ? etc.

tigerhill

Country flag
Hi guys
While a lot of us are making fun of the loudspeakers
Please understand

They are playing the same song on loop
Various studies have shown that has a detrimental impact on the brain
It causes fatigue, irritability and does break a person down

Further the songs when played on loop at high decibel emit frequencies that interact and impact the natural brain functioning frequency

Also this completely destroys the sleep cycle and rest function of the body

Trust me
THIS IS SUPER HARMFUL

Same tactics have been used in ww2 as well
To shut this off, we actually may have to use force

Dessert Storm

Country flag
IA

IA Never behaved like a wolf warrior. These videos of demonstration of supply chain and stocking for winter is for 2 purpose.
1. Indian gullible population will not fall to any external propaganda also shuts daily shehnanigans of internal front (0.5) asking questions to Army and Govt.
2. Sends message to adverseries both Pak and China. We're in for long haul and will drag em in and beat by experience
Release of these videos coincides with the parliamentary session. Nice move to pre-empt questions in this regards.

Knowitall

One need to see the chinese behaviour at full display on international flights . typically to tourist destinations... I had the misfortune once from LHR to DXB .. for whole 7 hours night flight.. morons were jumping on seats and despite repeated request no one cared to listen to cabin crew... ultimately they moved me to a peaceful place in front .

I thought we indians were worst but that day it turned out to be a myth...
Chinese tourists are the worsts of all. The sense of entitlement they have while doing all sorts of nonsense it's simply disgusting.

Kumata

Hi guys
Please understand

Further the songs when played on loop at high decibel emit frequencies that interact and impact the natural brain functioning frequency

Trust me
THIS IS SUPER HARMFUL

well.. this is psychological warfare . we should issue ear plugs to all ( think they would have them anyways) and start playing the "chinese madarchod ba" remixed songs with Jhankaar beats at full volume....
KGB

Proxy1234

Country flag
Hi guys
Please understand

Trust me
THIS IS SUPER HARMFUL

So the Chinese personnel will be harmed more right? The loudspeaker is right next to them, lol! :laugh:

Jaymax61

Hi guys
Please understand

Trust me
THIS IS SUPER HARMFUL

Not making fun of them. The idea is to trigger them. Once they feel the pain will they consider a change.

North Koreans blasted speakers at full volume on the DMZ. When the South poked back they quickly dialed it down.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Hi guys
Please understand

Trust me
THIS IS SUPER HARMFUL

It has harmful effects on the chinese too.. although to a lower degree. As they would not understand hindi or punjabi..

sorcerer

Country flag
So the Chinese personnel will be harmed more right? The loudspeaker is right next to them, lol! :laugh:
Actually, i was having a thought along this line..what if these chinese pigs use some directed-energy weapon on our soldiers when push comes to shove...
that goes with their sunTzu subdue enemy without fighting crap...cuz even Sun Tzu knew long back chinese pigs are never good enough for a fight and they dont stand a chance muscle to muscle.

amit19

Country flag
Hi guys
Please understand

Trust me
THIS IS SUPER HARMFUL

If it's harmful, then it will harm chini men more because they r more closure to loud speekar ... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles