India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photon

Country flag
India china faceoff moving to next level over Arunachal border after last week faceoff near Tawang. Indian corporate reliance bought a firm from chinese owner despite the unofficial ban on economic cooperation with Chinese. I don't know when Indian corporates will stop financing PLA army indirectly.

captscooby81

Country flag
Yeh lo already from their side outcome of meeting was expressed. So it's stalemate continues we will have another long winter deployment across LAC and which may translate into LOC and settlement of India China border finally in future unless the Chinese are greedy enough to keep intruding more into our territory .

The meeting at moldo has ended right. Yet no presser has come out of as of now.

Hopefully its not a deadlock because that will just complicate the entire situation.

The Shrike

Country flag
Yeh lo already from their side outcome of meeting was expressed. So it's stalemate continues we will have another long winter deployment across LAC and which may translate into LOC and settlement of India China border finally in future unless the Chinese are greedy enough to keep intruding more into our territory .

Interesting, have they done this after any other round of talks? Anyways releasing those images should have been sigh. Now Nithin Gokhale uncle is giving this type of statement.
If India’s insistence on full disengagement at remaining friction points followed by deescalation is unreasonable and unrealistic, so be it. Indian military prepared for any eventuality along the LAC.

Foxbat

Country flag

I hope the Indian Government now releases some pictures as humiliation is the only language the Chinese understand.

captscooby81

Country flag
Two days after initial rush of blood now even I am not so excited to see any pictures getting released from Goi . What is the use of pictures if we are going to vacate more places in that case pictures will be like moral victory oh we trashed and killed them but then we vacated few areas and given up few patrol rights .

As of now it looks like Chinese are here to stay for long and now we need to find some more revenue options to fund the expensive deployment in future and also try to cut some freebies getting doled out to freeloaders by govt .

Real humiliation is when making Chinese go back from where they are now . Nothing else will be above that .

I hope the Indian Government now releases some pictures as humiliation is the only language the Chinese understand.

Sehwag231

Country flag
Is this 1st time , news has been reported by People's Daily of China ? Because it is very serious newspaper in China.

The Shrike

Country flag
+1, I also don't agree that just because they have internet censorship, releasing pics will not have any impact with in the mainland itself. One it will spread wide enough before they are able to clamp down the they will be forced to respond. Two, it will give Xi's opponents ammunition to undermine him.
I think what we should do is relese proof that there were at least more than 4 KIA, and hint at CCP not caring for its people.

captscooby81

Country flag
PDC is their official newspaper of CCP .GT is like our republic or times now . PDC is true state media it means the news is given by PLA to media

Is this 1st time , news has been reported by People's Daily of China ? Because it is very serious newspaper in China.

captscooby81

Country flag
Time we build good winter deployment infra for our soldiers in entire Ladakh sector last thing we need is casualties like Siachen every year . This is going to be long . I feel the disengaged in Finger and south bank because things were almost getting to close for flare up such close deployment can go wrong any minute now that their us buffer zone I don't think bat eaters are going to agree for any disengagement .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles