India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I just finished dinner and I don’t know how many Chinese casualties have been fabricated by Indians.
Let me talk about the facts, only from the various evidences we can draw
1. India has completely failed. The picture alone shows 37 people captured. The real number is even higher. In other words, India surrendered twice as many people killed in battle. Anyone with military knowledge knows that this is one A disastrous defeat, an entire company of Indian soldiers was annihilated,
2. The number of deaths in China is real. China has won victory, occupied the battlefield, and has the ability to rescue the wounded and clear the battlefield.
3. India has not released photos so far because India has no photos, and India suffered a miserable defeat, and India’s understanding of China exists in illusions, and the Indian army is arrogant and does not know how to reflect.
4. The Indian government hopes to turn this embarrassing failure into a victory. This is what you have been discussing all afternoon, ignorant and arrogant, cowardly and cruel
Your dinner seems to have cause you a lot of gas.

Now post pictures of PLA rescue and soldiers getting injured during HTH combat with Indian soldiers. 4 dead according to China. Show us the video how they got killed because you recorded everything.

Comeback with those audio visuals otherwise all your posts will be deleted.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars would like to bring back a old theory of mine these provocations and embrrassment are being down to attack the credibility of India within the Indian Media by the Leftist Factions. Many regional new channels have now picked this up.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars would like to bring back a old theory of mine these provocations and embrrassment are being down to attack the credibility of India within the Indian Media by the Leftist Factions. Many regional new channels have now picked this up.
Regional news channels should be tried with treason, spreading the enemy's propoganda
Commie ruled states will have soft corner for the Chinkis, Including mine,

Sometimes I wish we were Chinkis just to do clamp downs of media and info

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Regional news channels should be tried with treason, spreading the enemy's propoganda
Commie ruled states will have soft corner for the Chinkis, Including mine,

Sometimes I wish we were Chinkis just to do clamp downs of media and info
Well that is something we cannot do , neither we can effectively reply to propaganda nor we can clamp down on enemy propaganda

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
as COAS said earlier,a sort of LoC fication of our tibet border being done, it might be harsh at first but it will create a stronger defence against chinks in a long term,first time acknowledged a need for rocket force,840 MGS new RFI in june, more vajras, i speculate govt might also give green light to pathankot based mountain strike corps which was put on backburner in lieu of no funding, 30 predator drones, AFSOD division ,modi ji went directly after galwan incident to eastern ladakh to increase the morale of the forces hence the enemy which already is in shock of level of america & its allies commitment to taiwan, quad formation ,AUKUS & india's depoyment on borders wants to placate its citizens with this propaganda who at first refused to reveal casualty count in galwan incident but domestic pressure relented it to release 'acceptable' casualty count

Lurker091

Country flag
Well that is something we cannot do , neither we can effectively reply to propaganda nor we can clamp down on enemy propaganda
Bhai in logo ne hamari 8-10 insas li hai humne to inki Jeep le li thi. 🤣

Jo humne chinese ki thukai ki thi uske samne ye apne 10-20 detained soldiers kuch nahi hai. Faltu me bhavnao me mat baho.

Ye dekho humne kya paya is sub me.

galwan se chinese bahar

Chinese f8 se bah
Heights occupy bhi ki thi humne varna ye log to bat bhi nahi karna chahte.

1 sal bad 4 bata rahe 10 sal bad 40 pe pahuch jayenge.

captscooby81

Country flag
It started exactly today in 1962 first shots of gunfire but sector was in NEFA aka Arunachal . And after few days gap before the major assault started i believe

1962 War also.started on October 20

If Nothing happens till 30 th November then, it means that Chinese are scared of a Real War and can only indulge in cheap antics

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Chai Biskut over
Ya'll Nibbiars Remember The Flop Show.

Where in the one episode.

The Director Bhatia of a PSU does a meeting to decide the date of a next meeting.

This is the real life parody.

This meeting has resulted in deciding the date of the next meeting

The Next Chai Biscoot time has been decided.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Off Topic: Please don't entertain the Wumao swine, while you get all worked up replying to him.... he's happily earning 80 cents/post.

View attachment 114166
He is practically blocked till he posts pictures and videos of HTH combat, on ground injuries and rescue PLA conducted during and immediately after that incident. No Chinaman will be allowed to run one-sided narrative. This place is not NDTV, CNN or BBC or any porky forum where unchecked propaganda will be normalized.

We are a fair forum and encourage no-nonsense debate where people get unlimited chances to go though every detail. China claimed 4 dead and few injured. Let us see their pictures of the battle ground action and how they got killed.

Chinese have blinked first and licked their own spit after earning a lot of mileage of not escalating or offending India by hiding their numbers. They hid their fatalities to save themselves from embarrassment. The Chinese public reaction was quite psychotic when CCP released the controlled numbers. Now they have published the pictures of injured Indian Soldiers for propaganda.

This shows their erratic behaviour and nervousness typical of a deceiving crook.

The onus is on them to publish the complete story to end these serious allegations.

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles