India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
If you want cyber warfare capabilities( i.e l33t h4x of the enemy, like taking out his power plants etc ) then it has to be built up by the State, you don't get such capabilities by having the "Largest IT Sector"( which doesn't focus on cybersecurity services that much ).

The Israeli Jooz added CW/EW capabilities to the SIGINT groups of the IDF many decades back, in fact most of the Israeli software/security industry is lead and staffed by ex-military walas.

Then you have the other Great Powers like China and Russia, and ofc the SUPA POWA
Along with joke rogue countries like Iran and North Korea also having decent capabilities.

Here nobody seems to care to build such capabilities.
My point of having a large IT sector is to point out that at capability/potential exists. It’s obvious that there needs to be a focused program along those lines and it just doesn’t happen overnight(duh).
And it doesn’t necessarily have to be government backed(for real world attacks yes) for building capabilities.

private firms can build such capabilities and need not wait for government backing. Says pretty much any antivirus company ever(USA and Israel). It’s a well known fact that there’s a plethora of companies in Israel and the us, that offer insane amounts of CW capabilities. Waiting for govt backing is just an excuse.

Knowitall

Pocket me hai bhai ruk nikaalne de....

I think we will release some. Let's wait till Monday.
Yes hopefully we will if the Chinese don't budge in this round meeting to.

You see it's not that I don't trust nitin or you guys I absolutely do but to say oh look chinese released those pictures because we bashed them in tawang without any proof is absolutely stupid.

It's fine to say here but no one outside will actually buy this argument of trust me broo.

In this entire saga of rona dhona as people said I never once questioned the army infact I had said that captured soldiers are part and parcel or warfare and that does not affect me.

But to conjure up stories or real incidents without any proof to back it up and then expecting the civilian or global populace to believe it just foolish.

Anyways if today's meeting also ends with a deadlock I hope and pray that GOI shows our side of the story too.

Last time they arrested only a dozen or so people this time release enough content to force them to make mass arrests thus causing instability and global humiliation.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
There will be no photographs only we smashed them in tawang nitn gokhale said so that's it that's the proof.
The surprise attack, the exchange, the wounded soldiers, can easily digested till now if GOI tell the truth with evidence. We can easily accept of the outcome towards us or against. But we did not digest the narrative which kept in front of us on that time. Now chini info-war ( time to time) and a dead silence of GOI created the Trust Issue.

shashankk

Country flag
Finally am able to go through all posts since yesterday. Any Idea whats the outcome of chai biskoot session we had today.
I was hoping chinese would o back and this leak is just to cover their internal audience from overreacting to concessions given to India.

Jimih

Country flag
Last time they arrested only a dozen or so people this time release enough content to force them to make mass arrests thus causing instability and global humiliation.
Whether we like it or not, the next batch of leaked pics will be of our dead troops, things are certainly moving in that direction.

And no doubt the Chinese PLA got a good arse spanking from IA in Tawang sector.

Some elements in PLA just like PA dont want Indo-China talks to be successful.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Some elements in PLA just like PA dont want Indo-China talks to be successful.
That's what they want you to think, that's the figleaf justification they give when things go south, and what is propagated via their mediarandis here that cite anonymouse sources.
In reality PLA is simply the military wing of the CCP, the Supreme Leader of the CCP is 11 JinPooh, In that party having dissent of any kind could be lethal to the organization long term.

The talks being successful doesn't depend on the success of the desi jhumlebaaz on our side and the insectoid chink on the other end, but how the CCP bosses calculate the odds of achieving whatever objectives they have, if they feel it's not worth it, they will pullback only to try again, like it happened with Doklam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles