India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
just look at this, an ex general saying BJPigs massacred sikhs in kashmir for their benefit, it’s a clusterfuck in my mind about wtf is going on.

Jernail is a Khalistani sympathizer, this video interview is old and i've seen it before.

Wiki article on the massacre, sardars insist that this was literally "indian Army di saaazish, to Defame Pakistan and turn the Sikhs against Muslims and Pakistan"

So you know the current Khalistani Circus and minority bros memes go way back.

captscooby81

Country flag
Honestly more than political class i even lost hope on top military brass . Look at what they are doing now celebrating 50 years of 1971 war and roaming around with victory flame across country for last 3 months and will continue till Dec .

For me it looks like both are covering each others back political class covering incompetency of Top generals and Generals covering the cowardliness of political class and MEA covering both their backs with statements like difference in perception and friction points and peace and tranquillity

Interesting article.

Seems like cucks still don't have the spine to order IA to do what it was meant to do. Calling ourselves as offensive-defense force is only going to come in handy when we practice what we preach, the offense part must be not be a reactive offense but rather should be backed by political will and interest of our nation to get back what was once ours.

captscooby81

Country flag

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Two of your generals have died from mountain related illness and indian military hospitals are way better than chinese ones .
I don’t know where the rumors came from,
Zhang Xudong
On October 1, 2019, he served as the deputy commander-in-chief of the military parade in celebration of the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China. In December 2020, he served as commander of the Western Theater Command. Six months later, due to a serious illness unable to preside over the work, he was removed from the post of commander of the Western Theater Command (replaced by the commander of the Theater Army Xu Qiling), and was changed to a full-time member of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Central Military Commission. He died in Beijing at 07:01 on October 1, 2021, at the age of 58.
First, there was no conspiracy, and for normal physical reasons, he was promoted to the rank of major general in July 2012. In July 2018, he was promoted to the rank of lieutenant general. In December 2020, he was promoted to the rank of general.
Second, to take over as commander of the Western Theater Command in December 2020 has nothing to do with the conflict in India.
Third, the headquarters of the Western Theater Command is located in Chengdu, not in Tibet. It is very warm and it is a basin.

Poseidon

Country flag
Indian Army are a bunch of liars, I didn’t point it out earlier but we arrested an alleged paki terrorist and Army kept him in front of camera with a tea, and was speaking in a non-paki accent, paki from okara will have a very heavy punjabi accent but Indian Army did no research before the stunt, just look at this, an ex general saying BJPigs massacred sikhs in kashmir for their benefit, it’s a clusterfuck in my mind about wtf is going on.

No. That paki guy had a clear potohari accent.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Honestly more than political class i even lost hope on top military brass . Look at what they are doing now celebrating 50 years of 1971 war and roaming around with victory flame across country for last 3 months and will continue till Dec .

For me it looks like both are covering each others back political class covering incompetency of Top generals and Generals covering the cowardliness of political class and MEA covering both their backs with statements like difference in perception and friction points and peace and tranquillity
the kind of reforms you are expecting can happen only on back of a Great War, nothing reforms the military like the opportunities provided by a war.

Kargil helped a bit, but need a bigger one to prepare ourselves for rest of the century.

but there are costs involved, do the citizens have the stomach for it?

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Two of your generals have died from mountain related illness and indian military hospitals are way better than chinese ones .
I show you something
1633775244104.png

1633775265963.png

1633775598911.png

1633775635709.png

In 2018, China provided oxygen to all plateau outposts and all beds in barracks.
And popularized the hyperbaric oxygen chamber,
It can provide health for soldiers during peacetime, and oxygen for wounded during war.

Jimih

Country flag
Kargil helped a bit, but need a bigger one to prepare ourselves for rest of the century.
Post Kargil we were not able to even put a decent Homegrown MIC.

2 decades lost.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

shade

Country flag
Lost their minds nahi hai, It's cowardice, this is the behavior of Ostrich putting it's head in the sand.
The fear of the over 9000 foot reality warping China man is way too much for them to sanction the actions that are necessary

1633775497642.png

The only way that they will be forced into action is if Chongs look to taking a bigger bite rather than the usual salami slicing, and this bite will be taken by troops using modern warfare techniques, not warfare techniques from the Three Kingdoms era, something that cannot be surpressed.

the kind of reforms you are expecting can happen only on back of a Great War, nothing reforms the military like the opportunities provided by a war.
but there are costs involved, do the citizens have the stomach for it?
It's not the citizens they come later, it's baba, who's head is at the greatest risk of rolling if there is a loss at war, it is this that various Chong-paid elements in the Govt take advantage of by selling over-estimations of the soulless chink race's capabilities, and underplaying our capabilities to (((persuade))) baba into continuing this chai-biscoot bullshit.

We have not been in a long "total war" type scenario since Independence, so it's not known how the citizenry will react.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles