India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Indian Army are a bunch of liars, I didn’t point it out earlier but we arrested an alleged paki terrorist and Army kept him in front of camera with a tea, and was speaking in a non-paki accent, paki from okara will have a very heavy punjabi accent but Indian Army did no research before the stunt, just look at this, an ex general saying BJPigs massacred sikhs in kashmir for their benefit, it’s a clusterfuck in my mind about wtf is going on.

It is wrong though, but here on chinese front army is clearly coming out as either lier or clearly incompetent

captscooby81

Country flag
Dude seriously this ragtag website i know a guy who used to write for them the editor is shit bag who doesn't know the difference between Su-30 and Mig-29 . Just ignore them

How many fixed wing EW assets do we have?

Jimih

Country flag
Indian Army are a bunch of liars, I didn’t point it out earlier but we arrested an alleged paki terrorist and Army kept him in front of camera with a tea, and was speaking in a non-paki accent, paki from okara will have a very heavy punjabi accent but Indian Army did no research before the stunt, just look at this, an ex general saying BJPigs massacred sikhs in kashmir for their benefit, it’s a clusterfuck in my mind about wtf is going on.

And we are supposed to believe this?

BJP's holier than thou attitude will get themselves killed not others.

Senile General is clearly a Khalistani sympathiser.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Congress era was way more better. Kam se kam beizzati to nai hoti thi .
We cannot save our areas even now , so what's the differnece .
I would rather believe a pic more than 1000 words of pm ki koi nai ghusa.
0r they dont give cameras to front line troops that can also be said.
If bjp wants to show its bravado then show completely.

mokoman

Country flag
Well in this case we are missing Sunderji like General, what he did in late 80's was mindblowing.

Can our Military leaders pulloff something like General Sunderji?
Rajiv Gandhi went running to China with folded hands on advise of MEA after the incident.

Current CDS is a political appointee, who thinks IAF is a support arm of IA just like world war days. Can something good be expected from commanders like him?
Rajiv Gandhi didnt go to china with his hands folded.

PLA got kicked off the pasture they were holding in 1987.

whats true is that indian army quickly grabbed nearby ridges , something i read that China study group was against.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Kam se government should have declared this as fake news earlier only , if they want to suck the chinkies .

another_armchair

Country flag
Rajiv Gandhi didnt go to china with his hands folded.

PLA got kicked off the pasture they were holding in 1987.

whats true is that indian army quickly grabbed nearby ridges , something i read that China study group was against.
Afaik, our men were para/heli dropped. The Chinese were extremely upset and deployed M-11 missiles. MEA babu's wet their jocks as usual.

This incident happened when we were facing certain war against Pakistan and operation Brasstacks was in progress. So the whole two-front war threat has persisted for a long, long time before it came into public discourse.

The period between 86-87 was when war broke out almost on two fronts. Also the time when Soviet Union was losing the battle in Afghanistan. Not the greatest time to be a MoD or MEA officer.

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I still said that the number of people injured in this cold weapon war is basically the same on both sides. This is a theory verified by countless wars.
The death toll depends on the difference in the level of medical care between the two sides.
Most deaths in India come from high altitude brain herniation, which is caused by hypoxia at altitude after injury
Two of your generals have died from mountain related illness and indian military hospitals are way better than chinese ones .

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I sometimes feel MEA cucks and their followers should be jailed in Kala Pani and raise MEA from scratch. This pussy footing mea of no use just foreign trips and tranquillity statements. Failed miserably on Afghan front cozying with Yanks. Heck MEA couldn't even defend our Galwan boys heroic fight back abd have stupid statements down playing clashes until media blew it out of proportion

Freezer Dam

Country flag
To add to this.

There are two scenarios here.

They expected GOI to release pictures beforehand and countered us beforehand to gain the upper hand and are now preparing for a full on media SM offensive.

(Highly unlikely as India has done nothing of this sort till date to escalate tensions.)

They have reasons to believe that we have nothing similar to display or show and thus are confident enough to release such pictures.
The last reply seems to be possible.
But question is why they are claiming big.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I sometimes feel MEA cucks and their followers should be jailed in Kala Pani and raise MEA from scratch. This pussy footing mea of no use just foreign trips and tranquillity statements. Failed miserably on Afghan front cozying with Yanks. Heck MEA couldn't even defend our Galwan boys heroic fight back abd have stupid statements down playing clashes until media blew it out of proportion
Thanks the media , they make and find masala and burn the gaand of the government

Atleast congis did allow release of any bs on social media, ye sale lad liya but ab in haramiyon ki phat rahi hai

mokoman

Country flag
Rajiv Gandhi went to douse the fire which IA had lit by independently acting.

He signed CBMs and assured Chinese that these type of incidents will not occur again.
assured Chinese that these type of incidents will not occur again.

the stand off was only resolved years later. we didnt give them anything.

Rajiv Gandhi had more balls than current administration or the vajpayee one.

i see nothing wrong with the agreement itself , some sort of arrangment was needed there , as there is no border.

Issue isnt with Rajiv or Modi , its the so called "china study group"

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All of them should be lined and shot . They have done extreme level of treason which resulted in the huge loss since last 70 yrs.

Jimih

Country flag
Look at the timing of the interview/tweet assuming the interview to be recent, just after KP killings in Kashmir.
Khalistan loving General will not say about Riots following the POTUS Trump's visit?

Which community instigated the riots? Which political party instigated the riots?

"Liberals are always the first victims of Liberalism", sooner the Khalistani Sikhs understand this statement, more safer the world will be for them.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The last reply seems to be possible.
But question is why they are claiming big.
Because they can claim, why should not they.
Aap jung haar gaye hain , sharm karein.
This should be said to the army and government though.
Army has effectively lost there and lost the fucking media war again.
Again and bhenchod again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles