India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangal

Country flag
Now the blame game has shifted from GoI to IA?

IA did what it did with what the little equipments and gears it was provided by GoI.

It is for IA that sorry asses of cucks in MEA and GoI were saved from more humiliation.
For last 10 years IA is not able to equip it's soldiers with an assault rifle. In between two government of different political party came in Delhi. Which party should be blamed for this fiasco?
I am sorry to say this..but It's not the politicians that deserve the blame for the sad state of affairs this time.

shade

Country flag
This accommodative behavior towards the Chings will eventually cause their salami slices to become more and more thicker, because since they know IA troops will not fire on them, GoI is ready to make deals with them or just run away with tail between legs, they can do whatever they wish.

Why don't we release any pics ?
"DoNt PrOvOkE CHiNa"

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
For last 10 years IA is not able to equip it's soldiers with an assault rifle. In between two government of different political party came in Delhi. Which party should be blamed for this fiasco?
I am sorry to say this..but It's not the politicians that deserve the blame for the sad state of affairs this time.
Nothing much, hindu management of military affairs would always be tragic

Jimih

Country flag
Provide by GOI

Lol 😆 I mean GOI forced then to not Upgrade T-90s
Rather buying more 400+ of that shit
Not upgrading APFSDS o

GOI forced them to reject ATAGS, arjun ,Countless other programs

Lol 😆 IA is ancient army
Ask any
Old Posters in DFI

It's army which operates on war Doctrine based on cold War
Basic soldier training explains everything.

Lowest spending on equipments
Buying shinny shitiee toys
So that it can get Kick backs

I mean even Latin American army equipped better than them

I'm not saying IA

It's HQ
They lack killer intent
Like Rawapindi has.

Porkies should given credit where it's due they
Have balls to take on and engaging
Nation which 5 times stronger as they are.

That what Iam also saying, let govt fulfill their pending demands.

Let IA modernise itself, let IA shed it's World War mentality.

According to me, anyone from 1 star to 4 star acts as an typical Indian bureaucrat.

Kickbacks are always present in any major millitary of the world, even in US, MIC constantly provide kickbacks to the US top military brass.

Knowitall

Gain trust from global populace, by picking a fight with a nuclear neighbour during a pandemic due to a virus that originated from their own country?
Huh?

We are talking about trusting their sources their side of the story and their perception of the conflict and performance of armed forces.

Not trust in general.

India china border issue just like India pakistan issue is a battle of global diplomacy where both sides try to gain the upper hand.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Huh?

We are talking about trusting their sources their side of the story and their perception of the conflict and performance of armed forces.

Not trust in general.

India china border issue just like India pakistan issue is a battle of global diplomacy where both sides try to gain the upper hand.
and GoI doesn’t have any to intention take the approach of tit for tat narratives you want.

All of us know this very well, yet a few insist on it and every time a new incident happens.

shade

Country flag
Not IA but b**ngi MEA babus who are Inheriting this weakness and Cuckness since eternity.
It's not weakness and cuckness, it's they are gifted by the Chinese for their "services" provided.
I'd assume they( i.e Chings ) have shills across the military, bureaucratic and political system to dissuade taking any hard actions against them

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
It's not weakness and cuckness, it's they are gifted by the Chinese for their "services" provided.
I'd assume they( i.e Chings ) have shills across the military, bureaucratic and political system to dissuade taking any hard actions against them
You could not be more right here, who knows traitors are all here inside the government also

shade

Country flag
You are right here.

Call it rona on my part but I do wish that the govt does act for once.
Being mauni baba doesn't hurt them in anyway so that is why they are continuing it.
Applying the stick to the Chink infiltrators could possibly hurt them, which is why they aren't PrOVoKiNG ChInA

If media does a circus on this then you can expect possibly some action, like photo video release on our side for e.g.

But we know even librandi media is basically an MoU partner, so they won't run such stories without their master's approval.

Jimih

Country flag
GOI does not trust babus and media to do justice to India’s cause.

too many useful idiots in our midst.

starting from that Paki boat on a New Year’s Day that was blown up by coast guard, notice how GoI’s narrative was undermined by MSM.

Why GoI has to trust Babus and MSM in this matter? Is China releasing it through MSM?

Use SM, it is a powerful tool, Modi rode to power on the shoulders of SM and not MSM, did he forget that?

Cheran

Country flag
There is absolutely no point in any Indian wasting his bandwidth, time & peace of mind on SM countering CCP & Paki propaganda when the government of the India maintains absolute radio silence on the issue at hand explained away as 11765999th dimensional restraint.

another_armchair

Country flag
The whole thing is a clusterfuck.

We know that IA was told to fire in self defense if chinese troops intruded into our border or came close to our location after galwan.

But then when they do move into our border we say that we cannot respond because of differing perceptions.

So if we ourselves do not enforce our rules inside our borders what's the point of expecting better results.

You cannot hope for them to change when you create a loophole for them every time they do something wrong.
LOL... what's the biggest caliber weapon we use against well entrenched tangos?

84 mm Carl Gustav RCL. It ends right there. We don't even use APC's, HMG etc.

I believe RCL use restarted only after BJP came back to power else it was equal-equal only no matter how many of our lads died in frontal assaults.

Our doctrine is shit at so many levels,... like you put it.. 'The whole thing is a clusterfuck'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles