India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
SpaceX is light years ahead of everything else , i mean atleast in space vehicles

100% sure starlink has some defense purpose too hidden in it.

obviously not microwaves but could be something else , US military could use it as fallback incase chinese knock out military satellites or something like that .
Hope India is buying large number of satellite jamming equipment for deployment in kashmir.. because once starlink becomes operatiinal muzzies would start using it when 3g is cut..

mokoman

Country flag
Hope India is buying large number of satellite jamming equipment for deployment in kashmir.. because once starlink becomes operatiinal muzzies would start using it when 3g is cut..
Kashmiri terrorist already use satellite phones for communication.

i dont think we can even jam those. and those consist of only 50 - 70 satellites.

starlink will be around 7000. :scared2:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kashmiri terrorist already use satellite phones for communication.

i dont think we can even jam those. and those consist of only 50 - 70 satellites.

starlink will be around 7000. :scared2:
Sat phones can be jammed .. but cost benefit analysis gets in the way, as jamming a whole area, to ensure couple of sat phones dont communicate is too costly.. who knows security agencies are already doing it during sensitive periods, as the public wont come to know of it..
The future sat internet enabled mobile phones wont be directional.. would be just cheap receivers which would probably be enabled to recieve sat based internet.. i guess.. so could be jammed.. Also, I dont think India would allow the sale of such mobile phones on a large scale, because of their use for subversion..

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Though the sciences generally classify EM waves into seven basic types, all are manifestations of the same phenomenon.
  • Radio Waves: Instant Communication. ...
  • Microwaves: Data and Heat. ...
  • Infrared Waves: Invisible Heat. ...
  • Visible Light Rays. ...
  • Ultraviolet Waves: Energetic Light. ...
  • X-rays: Penetrating Radiation. ...
  • Gamma Rays: Nuclear Energy.

maximus777

Country flag
Sat phones can be jammed .. but cost benefit analysis gets in the way, as jamming a whole area, to ensure couple of sat phones dont communicate is too costly.. who knows security agencies are already doing it during sensitive periods, as the public wont come to know of it..
The future sat internet enabled mobile phones wont be directional.. would be just cheap receivers which would probably be enabled to recieve sat based internet.. i guess.. so could be jammed.. Also, I dont think India would allow the sale of such mobile phones on a large scale, because of their use for subversion..
If it comes to national security concerns, can we not blow up Musk's satellites? I would imagine its a fully justified response if he is doing ungli in India's geopolitical concerns. It's a different question if Indian govt has the balls to do it.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
SpaceX is light years ahead of everything else , i mean atleast in space vehicles

100% sure starlink has some defense purpose too hidden in it.

obviously not microwaves but could be something else , US military could use it as fallback incase chinese knock out military satellites or something like that .
Elon is a nwo shill helping pave way for your lives to be controlled by ai.

This actually strengthens our case to build a powerful Aerospace forces of our own.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
@mokoman are you against 'Bharat's case for a powerful Aerospace Command' ?
we need one today , like praveen swahney says , any military action by chinese in ladakh will start with our comms been jammed - radio,satellite,gps etc .

They already deployed sat jammers.

There is a reason why they are laying fiber optic cable along the border.

we also need to do same , invest in sat tracking stations,antisat laser weapons , long range laser comms system for army.

so far only thing we have is anti-sat missile , but we cant use that against all their military sats.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
we need one today , like praveen swahney says , any military action by chinese in ladakh will start with our comms been jammed - radio,satellite,gps etc .

They already deployed sat jammers.

There is a reason why they are laying fiber optic cable along the border.

we also need to do same , invest in sat tracking stations,antisat laser weapons , long range laser comms system for army.

so far only thing we have is anti-sat missile , but we cant use that against all their military sats.
Practically, we can kill satellites only in low earth orbit 160-2000km. Our Asat test was carried out at 300km altitute. Now, a kinetic kill implies launching a missile from ground and directly hitting the target satellite. This is the simplest method. The kinetic option was adopted in our ASAT test. There are laser methods too.

DRDO working on laser systems. 100kW powered weapon was already success.

With a mission to Mars and successful ASAT test, We have proved its capabilities in space technology. ISRO is getting ready for the first manned space flight. IRNSS satellite navigation system is also in place.

Space is the future. We need to keep to the fore.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Though the sciences generally classify EM waves into seven basic types, all are manifestations of the same phenomenon.
joostrike.gif

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Afraid some of the secrets the magpies use to rape, rob and enslave people are being revealed?
Interesting that with Neptune we just have to switch the p and t to get Net Pune, the Pune Net? Also interesting that it is Das SAUL t who is eagerly selling to India. Don't see the Jew Saul giving me weapons and technology in exchange for money stolen via the Jew banksters scam.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Afraid some of the secrets the magpies use to rape, rob and enslave people are being revealed?
Interesting that with Neptune we just have to switch the p and t to get Net Pune, the Pune Net? Also interesting that it is Das SAUL t who is eagerly selling to India. Don't see the Jew Saul giving me weapons and technology in exchange for money stolen via the Jew banksters scam.
You are not paying them enough .
Pay them good and they will sell you anything.

mokoman

Country flag
:hmm: what u saying ?

PLA has death rays ?

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Excellent point. I didn’t think about starlink that way. Now any Terrorist/Non-state group across the world can access internet whenever and where ever they want. Just pay Elon with them Dogecoins and he will be set you up with a connection.

johnq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles