India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
yeah like the permanent accommodation they are making at Srijap. Chinese are planning to make LAC into LoC types.

Also the report says we are still holding some position of advantage. I wonder what it could be.
Yep dude , just checked today , compared it against 6 days ago , they building like crazy.

looks like another demchok like complex in making

What will happen next? babus gonna repeat the same round table talks with china?
They wont leave on their own - that much is certain.

Talks will go on .

There has already been negotiations and chinese troop reduction in hotspring/gogra . so there has been some agreement on ground between us and china so i dunno if we can take any action there.

its not that bad , there is also this part

It must be said that there has been no reinforcement or strengthening of Chinese positions on the frontlines in any of the sectors, though that isn't surprising given that such a move would be seen as immediately belligerent.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
yeah like the permanent accommodation they are making at Srijap. Chinese are planning to make LAC into LoC types.

Also the report says we are still holding some position of advantage. I wonder what it could be.
While some of these needed to be abandoned as part of the February pullback, the Indian Army is understood to still hold similarly advantageous positions in other sectors at this time.

:hmm: yea dude , "still hold" , "other sectors" . hmmmmm

sorcerer

Country flag
India gripped by Covid, China quietly hardens positions in depth areas of Ladakh

As India's Covid-19 crisis gets worse, it has come to light that China has quietly hardened its positions in eastern Ladakh. Top sources tell India Today TV that far from winding down winter deployments, the Chinese Army has reinforced its presence in eastern Ladakh depth areas with permanent accommodations and depots -- an aggressive stance amidst continuing talks.

sorcerer

Country flag
So true mate. Neither do I have any moral verbal weapon left to counter my friends. BJP IT cell too have gone into hiding.
c'mon ..we have seen it on DFI too..
doesnt take much for the people to flip flop and go GoI bashing..
Its okay...
it will take another win for the GoI for them to change their stance back.

People are such.
dont take em too seriously.

Personally know a few who went for a party and then went to cemetery.
well..their family is blaming GoI..as if..!
You try to make a call on phone and the first thing you hear is the covid warning..
so you are aware and you chose to disregard it.
Fine!!
its peoples own making.
Taking responsibility is NOT one thing that you find in many people's character and culture.

Last edited:

Deadtrap

Country flag
c'mon ..we have seen it on DFI too..
doesnt take much for the people to flip flop and go GoI bashing..
Its okay...
it will take another win for the GoI for them to change their stance back.

People are such.
dont take em too seriously.

Personally know a few who went for a party and then went to cemetery.
well..their family is blaming GoI..as if..!
You try to make a call on phone and the first thing you hear is the covid warning..
so you are aware and you chose to disregard it.
Fine!!
its peoples own making.
Govt will gain credibility if it’s better prepared for third wave. In a country of our size and the pace of vaccination, to me third wave looks inevitable. GOI can prove itself there.

sorcerer

Country flag
Govt will gain credibility if it’s better prepared for third wave. In a country of our size and the pace of vaccination, to me third wave looks inevitable. GOI can prove itself there.
THey should never have trusted the incompetent states and its machinery..anyway... GoI gave them a chance..and the states screwed up.
well Good for the Union of India.
India will prevail.

JBH22

They are not going without getting thrashed and humiliated properly in front of whole world.
They will attack they will have to do it.
Otherwise nobody will take PLA seriously. Thrashing India seems to be moot point as it dash hopes of QUAD, put others recalcitrant small state to follow diktat issued by China.
To achieve this they will need to strike India, outcome I don't know. But the odds at this moment is in favour of chinki.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Easier said than done. Act neglecting suggestions runs deep in Indian bureaucracy. If there is a 3rd wave, things will be similar been worse.

mokoman

Country flag
Easier said than done. Act neglecting suggestions runs deep in Indian bureaucracy. If there is a 3rd wave, things will be similar been worse.
US 3rd wave peak daily cases was 4x times larger than their 2nd wave.

it will also be same here , 4 times worse situation than now.

probably in 4 or 5 months.

😅 i think we will do better next time . everyone from Modi to Kejriwal to the guy who runs small shop near

my house has learned their lesson.

sorcerer

Country flag
Well situation at LAC brewing up again, the sudden outburst of mutation in India alone is not a coincidence. PLA reinforcement and permanent structures being built at the gates recently. Yes , correlations,but then if this connects, a lot new correlations open up.
We all sort of said the same thing..
that china will put another version of chinese virus and do another incursion.
Its happening in Japan and Canada..and many nations but media is concentrating only on India and we are not really getting the picture from other part of the world with 2nd and 3rd wave of chinese virus

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Looks like another chinese dirty tricks

Armed clashes broke out today in the Batken region, at the Kyrgyzstan-Tajikistan border. Both countries blame each other for cross-border shelling.
Please Kyrgyzstan , teach tajikistanis how to steal random girls to make them nice brides.
They won't shell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.