Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Couple of tweets by so called defence-analyst of great wonderland Kangladesh. LOL.
pennywise-dance.gif

Russia is not "Soviet-Union", much of their equipment is far more advanced than any soviet-era tech. Indian Army & Russian Army is not equipped with "Junk". If according to Bangladeshies, these equipments are "Junk" then let me tell you, they are far better than any "trash you operate". LOL. His statement "Their 'conversion' to Western hardware (or worse, Indian-made junks) ". Indian-made junks? Irony to see this coming from a nation like Bangladesh who cannot make their own modern equipment & lecturing us on our Indigenous Defence industry! LOL. Whatever we make, those so called "Indian-made junks" as anyone likes to call them, they are & will be far better than anything Bangladesh will be able to produce. So called Defence-Analyst of Bangladesh.

pennywise-dance.gif

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Couple of tweets by so called defence-analyst of great wonderland Kangladesh. LOL.
View attachment 178116
Russia is not "Soviet-Union", much of their equipment is far more advanced than any soviet-era tech. Indian Army & Russian Army is not equipped with "Junk". If according to Bangladeshies, these equipments are "Junk" then let me tell you, they are far better than any "trash you operate". LOL. His statement "Their 'conversion' to Western hardware (or worse, Indian-made junks) ". Indian-made junks? Irony to see this coming from a nation like Bangladesh who cannot make their own modern equipment & lecturing us on our Indigenous Defence industry! LOL. Whatever we make, those so called "Indian-made junks" as anyone likes to call them, they are & will be far better than anything Bangladesh will be able to produce. So called Defence-Analyst of Bangladesh.

View attachment 178115
It doesn't effects a bit on what we are and what we aren't, by anyone's thinking about as.
Isn't it good that those who believe western propaganda that "Russian's war assets being inferior", inadvertently underestimating us? Isn't ignorance benefit us?

The Juggernaut

Country flag
This jihadan believes she got independence courtesy a UN vote....

Without Indians no Russians would be there to veto or help and without Indians Pakis would have kept doing genocide with American arms while world would be blind.

These mindless rumblings needs to be laughed at, deserves nothing more. Every frog 🐸 has right to dwell in its well, and hear its own echo chamber.

Ladaku vimaan

Country flag
there's no point in arguing with these ungrateful kanglus , ummah is bigger than logic for them

its always good to have delusional enemies , just like porkiland which lost to us 4 times even after 1000s of blunders done by politicians and babus

we ll just make a regular hexagon out of kangladesh , cutting traingles from all 4 sides where there are still some hindus left and also expand the siliguri corridor , when the time comes

Akula

Country flag
View attachment 178116

View attachment 178115
Anti tank weapons per sq km or Flood water per sq km.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
It doesn't effects a bit on what we are and what we aren't, by anyone's thinking about as.
Isn't it good that those who believe western propaganda that "Russian's war assets being inferior", inadvertently underestimating us? Isn't ignorance benefit us?
My point of view is that all this underestimating of one another's military strength & capability between various nations is done only by the "COMMON CITIZEN". For example lets take the example of a common Chinese Citizen, he may see stuff on social media in which Indian armed forces are made fun of and he may be under the impression that "Ahaha! Stupid Indian army, good for nothing, IA stands no chance infront of PLA, India is so weak against China, China can Defeat India easily and in no time". Now let's take example of a common Indian citizen, he may see some stuff on social media in which Chinese armed forces are being made fun of and he may start thinking stuff like "Stupid Chinese, what cowards! They don't have the "Aukhath" to fight India lolz! Chinese PLA are such pussies lolz".

Now you get what I am saying? All this trolling and underestimating as we call it, happens only in social media between people of various countries. On other hand, the militaries be it Chinese Military, Indian Military, Russian Military don't underestimate each other, because they are very much aware that either side is very capable and professional.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No.

Most hindus are settling for 2 kids
M are settling for 5-20 kids.

How did you conclude tfr at 2 and declining.
What is your data?

Indian Muslims have seen great decline in fertility rate in last 3 decades. Their TFR is around 2.9. It's higher than most other Indian groups but far better than Muslims in any other developing country.

And if you still have theory of unrecorded TFR, total population growth nullifies it.
Low TFR has become culture of India.
Being an enemy or "arch rival of India" is a fashionable thing for insecure nationalists of "South Asian" countries; Pak, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka where having India as an enemy is automatic upgradation of their international status.

Their ignorance or awareness don't matter. In fact, Bangladesh doesn't matter or feature in India's dreams or current concerns. Indian government or academia don't even bother to comment or notice Bangladesh. It's only us few folks who even pay attention to random wannabe rivals.

Indeed Bangladeshis, Nepalis and Sri Lankans do "hate" India but they do it in same way as Syria, Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan "hate" USA. Every day, citizens of these countries crossing borders of India legally/illegally to get better job conditions, income and infrastructure regardless of their online trolling. So, it's the thing to be least bothered about.

Bangladesh knows its economic realities, geography, industrial capacity, militray capabilities and international stature which can't change. So regardless of Haseena or Jamaati government, Bangladeshi governments won't even think violate interests of India, leave alone being a nuisance.

dfcool

Country flag
What is your data?

Indian Muslims have seen great decline in fertility rate in last 3 decades. Their TFR is around 2.9. It's higher than most other groups but far better than Muslims in developing country.

And if you still have theory of unrecorded TFR, total population growth nullifies it.
Low TFR has become culture of India.
my data is based on real people who do nfhs.

Sir if you tell me earth is flat i believe you,but i dont believe peaceful TFR is 2.9
even educated oyc has 4 kids.

wait until 2024 census we will find out.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
my data is based on real people who do nfhs.

Sir if you tell me earth is flat i believe you,but i dont believe peaceful TFR is 2.9
even educated oyc has 4 kids.

wait until 2024 census we will find out.
I have seen plenty of Muslim families including my neighbourhood. Urban Muslims are at par with Hindus when comes to family planning.

I anyway prefer data and sources over "trust me bro".

dfcool

Country flag
I have seen plenty of Muslim families including my neighbourhood. Urban Muslims are at par with Hindus when comes to family planning.

I anyway prefer data and sources over "trust me bro".
i dont prefer "trust me bro" either.
if nfhs reports available i definitely share with you otherwise we have to wait until next census.

BTW UK said it will release its census on 2nd november you will find interesting changes and some insights as well about south asians.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i dont prefer "trust me bro" either.
if nfhs reports available i definitely share with you otherwise we have to wait until next census.

BTW UK said it will release its census on 2nd november you will find interesting changes and some insights as well about south asians.
Existing reports suggest what I'm saying.
As for UK, no. I'm talking about India.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles