Suggestion: Dedicated country watch & Idiots' Musings sections for Turkey & Azerbaijan

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Dear administrators of DFI,

We all discuss a lot about Turkey, its economy, and its missteps against us here on DFI. Given the extent of funding and reach that it is trying to create against India both bilaterally as well as through international bodies like OIC and now even the UN General Assembly, it is my request to please add a dedicated Turkey & Azerbaijan section under Country Watch.

This will streamline all non-military Turkey-related serious discussions while having a separate Idiot's Musings section just for humor. The present threads of Turkey-related discussions are becoming a mess of serious matters and jokes.

Degenarate

Country flag
I am not sure, what ever happens in these countries do not affect India.
Secular Turkey is a friend of India.

This forum is going bonkers.
How are they friends? They have always supported Pakistan against India in all geopolitical matters especially Kashmir, long before Erdogan. Their media constantly touts anti India stance.
Yes their general populace is not radicalized like Pakistan and kind of dont like to associate themselves with Ummah nonsense as well as going ons in India. So I doubt how this thread will have enough material as it will be restricted to antics of Erdogan and that stupid TRT.
But my point stands, secular or not Turkey was never a friend and doubt they will ever be.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am not sure, what ever happens in these countries do not affect India.
Secular Turkey is a friend of India.

This forum is going bonkers.
Relax. The thread is just going to be for fun.

We will still continue discussing important defence and foreign policy developments in other more relevant threads. No one is deviating away from the core objective of this forum - to bring together defence enthusiasts and nationalists together.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles