Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Abdus Salem killed

Abdus Salem killed

Abdus Salem killed

Little discernible progress has been made in awarding contracts for new Bangladeshi frigates and OPVs, but there is activity in other areas such as patrol boat construction

In 2017, Bangladesh floated a plan to acquire six indigenously built multirole frigates equipped with guided missiles under its Forces Goal 2030 modernisation plan, but progress to date appears elusive.
These six ships for the Bangladesh Navy (BN), worth an estimated $2.5-3 billion, will be constructed via the government-owned Chittagong Dry Dock Limited (CDDL) with technical assistance from a foreign OEM.
Back in 2018, CDDL claimed that two frigates would be commissioned in 2022, two more by 2025 and the final pair by 2030. This obviously will not happen, since there is no evidence

@gslv markIII are you a wizard?

jai jaganath

Country flag
Little discernible progress has been made in awarding contracts for new Bangladeshi frigates and OPVs, but there is activity in other areas such as patrol boat construction

In 2017, Bangladesh floated a plan to acquire six indigenously built multirole frigates equipped with guided missiles under its Forces Goal 2030 modernisation plan, but progress to date appears elusive.
These six ships for the Bangladesh Navy (BN), worth an estimated $2.5-3 billion, will be constructed via the government-owned Chittagong Dry Dock Limited (CDDL) with technical assistance from a foreign OEM.
Back in 2018, CDDL claimed that two frigates would be commissioned in 2022, two more by 2025 and the final pair by 2030. This obviously will not happen, since there is no evidence

@gslv markIII are you a wizard?
Are they planning to build completely indigenous rnd and tech or just foreign frigate being built here with few indigenous components

jai jaganath

Country flag
Fk no my screenshot is from 2017 by a guy claiming to have a frigate in 2022
Now we realise nothing has happened in 5 years not even a vendor selected lol
No I mean whether it will be like talwar class frigate model or manufacturing or nilgiri
With respect to manufacturing and tech not capability
For better understanding

jai jaganath

Country flag
I am actually wondering when will NRC will start countrywise.Does anyone have the above information?
Greatest joke by amit shah
It will be implemented but after covid
Now wait for covid to go away from universe then they will implement
We all know covid won't go anywhere so
Samajh rahe ho na samajh rahe ho

Waanar

Country flag
The world and geopolitics in 10~15 years from now will be very different from what we see now. It will feature a stronger, richer and more aggressive China
Agree with the entire thing except this.
China will be a shadow of it's current self within a decade.
It has failed to address it's demographic problem and it's too late now.

Usersunny

Country flag
Greatest joke by amit shah
It will be implemented but after covid
Now wait for covid to go away from universe then they will implement
We all know covid won't go anywhere so
Samajh rahe ho na samajh rahe ho
Wow so caa can be passed but not nrc.Is it a joke my own Barak valley and lower Assam is infested with bangladeshi.Situation is so worse that now those bangladeshi dominate politics.Mamata begum will resist no doubt,but bearing this illegal immigrants is too much.I believe and thrust these government as they were the one who started NRC in Assam.Because congress and commies won't start but might bring more bangladeshi illegals.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Wow so caa can be passed but not nrc.Is it a joke my own Barak valley and lower Assam is infested with bangladeshi.Situation is so worse that now those bangladeshi dominate politics.Mamata begum will resist no doubt,but bearing this illegal immigrants is too much.I believe and thrust these government as they were the one who started NRC in Assam.Because congress and commies won't start but might bring more bangladeshi illegals.
Sorry to say bro but BJP is filled with cucks

Waanar

Country flag
Still not a decade at least. China will take at least 3 decades to get decimated like Russia.
But the problem is the old people. Unlike Russia, which had a very poor survival rate where average age of males dying was 59 (iirc), China has an okayish average lifespan of 76.
This adds a tremendous amount of unproductive warm bodies with feeding mouths to maintain. Add to it, the culture of one ward per couple and you have one nibba/nibbi shouldering all her grandparents and parents while simultaneously drawing down on the economic front. Tremendous stress. A small economic drawdown would cause massive unrest and knowing USA, there will definitely be a few "small" economic drawdowns. Any instability will be exploited by the powers that be.

Lastly, China will take Taiwan. It's just impossible that it leaves it be.
When it does, the blowback would be a killer one.

I'm not a hopeless optimist but I'm actually optimistic about it. Time is the best astrologer though.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles