Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Look at the comment. They will support even the rapists of their ancestors if the rapists are muslims but they will be against someone who saved their ancestors from being murdered and raped if their saviors aren't muslims. These religious fanatics..😡

20211126_123236.jpg

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Look at the comment. They will support even the rapists of their ancestors if the rapists are muslims but they will be against someone who saved their ancestors from being murdered and raped if their saviors aren't muslims. These religious fanatics..these bastard Raqibools 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕..,you inbred kangladeshiies...you ungrateful pigs 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

View attachment 121723
Guys ,keep up the Thread. It makes me cry with pain for those indian soldiers who died to give this pigs Independence. I am not joking ,I hope you understand. Those indian soldiers gave their lives for a lost cause that kangladesh!...show them their aukhhaad!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Guys ,keep up the Thread. It makes me cry with pain for those indian soldiers who died to give this pigs Independence. I am not joking ,I hope you understand. Those indian soldiers gave their lives for a lost cause that kangladesh!...show them their aukhhaad!
as long as people also remember that there was a large section of Bangladeshi population which supported paki atrocities pre-1971 and post-1971, Bangladesh even had military coup and military dictator.

when we say India liberated Bangladesh, there were many who didn’t want to be liberated.

But yes, it is safe to assume Bangladeshis will do something stupid wrt India in medium term.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
as long as people also remember that there was a large section of Bangladeshi population which supported paki atrocities pre-1971 and post-1971, Bangladesh even had military coup

when we say India liberated Bangladesh, there were many who didn’t want to be liberated.

But yes, it is safe to assume Bangladeshis will do something stupid wrt India in not medium term.
So ezsasa ji, you mean to say we have barbarians now at both east and west ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles