Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Can any compile kangladesh military services efficancy,the actions etc? I know this is a light hearted thread but I am thinking we May get some true gems
After 1971, their army has mainly dealt with Chittagong Hill insurgents and UN mission. A few here and there terror incidents have been responded by their army SFs ig. They have some modernization plan which they aim to complete by 2030.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
After 1971, their army has mainly dealt with Chittagong Hill insurgents and UN mission. A few here and there terror incidents have been responded by their army SFs ig. They have some modernization plan which they aim to complete by 2030.
Yes forces goal 2030

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
their continue & delibrate push to buy chink def articles even though grossly inferior like ming class submarine & chinese mig 21 , made govt understand them more closely hence we giving some of our state of the art articles like advance light weight torpedos,sonars ,rcws & upgraded kilo class submarine to 'miyan maar' as i like to call them ,with lch & weaponised htt 40 offering on the horizon for their anti insurgency operations

Physx32

Country flag
What does even GOI think , sometimes I don't understand
Nobody understands anyway
Our own students are struggling to get into good colleges and GOI is inviting these retards. Out of the two, one Kanglu dropped out (essentially wasting the seat) and went to study arts at another college. While we give JEE, these retards are admitted based on board marks.

Physx32

Country flag
Also their special forces arrested some petty thieves. That's a big thing

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Raqibools are dreaming of getting Technology from Dassault 🖕... filthy rats who have the aukhhaad of only making Raqibool Chaddis want Technology from Dassault... Raqibools..you pigs 🖕
Funny, Rafael didn't give tech to us for various reasons even though we make sukhois ourselves

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles